ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Stolen Impreza type R Slough area (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/611428-stolen-impreza-type-r-slough-area.html)

APIDavid 06 June 2007 01:34 PM

Stolen Impreza type R Slough area

Keep an eye out for this one anyone. Nothing to do with APi, just trying to help the Fuzz.

PC 5848 PUREWAL
email :teranjeet.purewal@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk

tel :07816 162 493

Message : I am currently investigating the theft of a Subaru that occurred on Thursday 31st May 2007. The vehicle is unregistered in this country as it has just recently been imported from Japan.

Enclosed is a description of the stolen subaru and was wondering if were able to assist in circulating it to your members or help in any other way

Unregistered, Not displaying any plates, Blue Subaru Impreza Type R 2 DOOR vehicle. It has the number 64 behind the gear lever, denoting which number out of a 1000 it is, has gold alloy wheels, may have some Chinese / japenese writing on the windscreen as is an import from Japan.

Has spoiler and the rear bumper has a paint brush mark covering a scratch that should have been resprayed.

The chassis number is GC-066197

Many thanks PC 5848 PUREWAL
TEAM 2 SLOUGH POLICE STATION WINDSOR ROAD SLOUGH SL1 2HH

Stevesbluewrx 06 June 2007 02:02 PM

I'll keep an eye out for it as I work around that way.

Another point to the scum bags of the UK!!!

Steve

jayltee1 06 June 2007 04:50 PM

I bet someone was giddy as foook waiting to take delivery of that....then some s**t heads have nicked it.....gutted for whoever it was. Hope it's found and in good nick! (no pun intended)

DANNYBOY2511 06 June 2007 06:26 PM

I'll keep my eyes peeled for it as i'm round that way

TonyBurns 06 June 2007 07:28 PM

I shall keep an eye out for it when im at work next week :)

Tony:)

SwissTony 07 June 2007 03:19 PM

****************just got a call from paul palmer, he is currently on the m40 heading north and is behind a similar car. He is on the phone to slough police as we speak.
there is a white evo and a yellow celica with the type R all being driven by asians.

bibo_boy 07 June 2007 03:37 PM

Fingers crossed!!!!!!

APIDavid 07 June 2007 03:52 PM

That'd be a result for the scoobynetters. Lets hope it's the right car.....:thumb:

David APi

PS. As long as Paul doesn't get nicked for using a phone whilst driving:nono:

That'd be about right, let the thieves escape, but nick the helper because he's on the phone reporting a crime.......:wonder:

David APi

Paulo P 07 June 2007 04:52 PM

I'm back home now. We followed the car from Maidenhead up the A404 and up the M40 but we had to get off at Bicester :(

Here's what it was

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...yperscooby.jpg

There was also an evo 4 in the convoy with a smashed rear quarter light and this

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...rbo/celica.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3.../celicagt4.jpg

It wasn't me on the phone because I was driving ;) Cheers for your help Chris :)

APIDavid 07 June 2007 04:57 PM

I presume that the fuzz have the reg No.s off those trade plates?? That'll get things moving.

Be a real coincidence to actually catch someone at it. Certainly looks like right model car though.

David

SwissTony 07 June 2007 05:04 PM

shame you had to get off the motorway :( , but by the description of the cars and their drivers, they sounded very suspect. especially the way they were driving, smashed window, trade plates etc.

bet the police do sod all and dont even bother getting a chopper up in the air :mad:

p1 naughty 07 June 2007 05:08 PM

put a chav behind the wheel and then your see the chopper

Paulo P 07 June 2007 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by APIDavid (Post 6995663)
I presume that the fuzz have the reg No.s off those trade plates?? That'll get things moving.

Be a real coincidence to actually catch someone at it. Certainly looks like right model car though.

David

The Evo still had a reg plate on and we gave them the numbers on the trade plates too. I also forgot to mention that the type R was on the standard 16" gold wheels and the stolen one was on gold wheels. It's got to be the same car :(

dantastic 07 June 2007 05:21 PM

going to birmingham i suspect:wonder:

Paulo P 07 June 2007 05:22 PM

That was one of my thoughts :(

Snazy 07 June 2007 05:24 PM

Jesus I kinda hope these were not stolen cars being so blatently transported.
And if they were, I hope they have been intercepted.

Would be an interesting stop!

SwissTony 07 June 2007 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by dantastic (Post 6995782)
going to birmingham i suspect:wonder:

my thoughts exactly and will probably be chopped by late evening :mad:

APIDavid 07 June 2007 05:36 PM

Being so blatant and obvious gets you a ride unnoticed. Sneak about after dark and some one 'll nick you. Daylight would be my choice if I were of that nature.

David.

Paulo P 08 June 2007 01:12 AM

bttt incase

chocolate_o_brian 08 June 2007 06:24 AM

interesting read. any news paul/david??

Paulo P 08 June 2007 11:52 AM

I've not heard anything. I don't know if the Police caught up with it.

APIDavid 08 June 2007 11:57 AM

I heard they are still looking up the M40 on their map and then deciding whose patch it is.

David

Ian Payne 08 June 2007 01:21 PM

Not sure if this is the same one as I heard about recently, was it taken from between Slough and Maidenhead (don't want to give too much away)? Were 2 taken at the same time? Mine was recovered recently so suspect it to be the same people as I am very close by.

Will keep my eyes peeled - keep us updated if there are any developments?

Thanks,
Ian

shustir 09 June 2007 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 6995178)
****************just got a call from paul palmer, he is currently on the m40 heading north and is behind a similar car. He is on the phone to slough police as we speak.
there is a white evo and a yellow celica with the type R all being driven by asians.

Well thats is then they were asian, case closed guilty as charged :confused:

Are you suggesting car crime is commited only by asian people ?

If the drivers were white would your statement have ended with 'all being driven by white people'

SwissTony 09 June 2007 09:26 AM

excuse me mate, but that was a factual comment. The cars all had asian occupents...FACT. If the drivers were all black, I would have said black.
If the drivers were all dressed like stormtroopers with beeny boopers on their heads, I would have said that :D

Typical of you to pick up on that. :rolleyes:

[Davey] 09 June 2007 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by APIDavid (Post 6998751)
I heard they are still looking up the M40 on their map and then deciding whose patch it is.

David

What you actually expect the police to do something about it? What drugs are you on? :lol1:

chocolate_o_brian 09 June 2007 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by [Davey] (Post 7002114)
What you actually expect the police to do something about it? What drugs are you on? :lol1:

i dunno, can he share them out though:Suspiciou

Paulo P 09 June 2007 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by shustir (Post 7002084)

If the drivers were white would your statement have ended with 'all being driven by white people'

Out comes the race card again :rolleyes:

It's a fact mate, like Chris said we described the drivers and that's what they were :Whatever_ We don't even know if the cars were stolen do we :nono:

SPEN555 09 June 2007 12:57 PM

Do you work on Big Brother :lol:

every1sgottablue1 09 June 2007 01:02 PM

What a ****!