ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Scooby Car-Jacked in Bradford.. (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/611371-scooby-car-jacked-in-bradford.html)

RAF1 06 June 2007 10:49 AM

Scooby Car-Jacked in Bradford..

A bit scary this.............
Motorist Beaten In Carjacking Terror (from Bradford Telegraph and Argus)

BigStu 06 June 2007 12:24 PM

Scum bags!

Snazy 06 June 2007 12:50 PM

Blimey what a collection of events in one evening.

BlueSimon 06 June 2007 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Snazy (Post 6990830)
Blimey what a collection of events in one evening.

Yep there in for it when they get caught, that could be at least 6 hrs community service (suspended) and ofcourse 6 months in jail for the car owner because he shouted loudly when being hit.

Simon

Snazy 06 June 2007 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by BlueSimon (Post 6990845)
Yep there in for it when they get caught, that could be at least 6 hrs community service (suspended) and ofcourse 6 months in jail for the car owner because he shouted loudly when being hit.

Simon

Aint that the truth. Would be nice to see an example made of them eh

Steve PPP 06 June 2007 01:06 PM

Definately scumbags, but did he have a bag with "SWAG" over his shoulder???

"The man with the golf club had short dark hair and wore a dark and light striped top"

:lol1:

Steve

stilover 06 June 2007 01:09 PM

Scummy mother F**kers. :mad:

I really hope the car hasn't been found because it's upside down in a ditch somewhere with the thieving w@nkers trapped inside.

Starving to death is too good for them.

Agree with above. If caught they'll get some half hearted sentence. Probably suspended. :mad:

GazTheHat 06 June 2007 01:41 PM

Nasty! Glad i got supaglass though.

Snazy 06 June 2007 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by GazTheHat (Post 6991000)
Nasty! Glad i got supaglass though.

Strengthening film ?
Got any more info.

The new one will get tints, might make it a decent film this time.

ROOBY_ROO 06 June 2007 04:51 PM

Detective Inspector Gerry O'Shea, of Bradford North CID, said: "We are treating all the offences as connected

no **** sherlock.

seriously, these two scumbags have absoloutly no feeling for other human beings and want locking up for a VERY LONG TIME once caught. who the feck do these pople think they are. :hjtwofing :hjtwofing

Prasius 06 June 2007 05:19 PM

"The driver of the Subaru filled up with petrol at a Murco filling station in Killinghall Road, 25 minutes after the carjacking, and made off without paying."

The theiving little ****e couldn't have been driving it that hard if he managed 25 minutes without filling up though ;)

DANNYBOY2511 06 June 2007 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Prasius (Post 6991797)
"The driver of the Subaru filled up with petrol at a Murco filling station in Killinghall Road, 25 minutes after the carjacking, and made off without paying."

The theiving little ****e couldn't have been driving it that hard if he managed 25 minutes without filling up though ;)

And they used MURCO!!! thick theiving scum didnt even use V-Power

Prasius 06 June 2007 06:50 PM

didn't notice that myself..

I could handle the carjacking and having my car stolen.. but who the hell would want it back after some idiot filled it up at a Murco!?

chuga-chug-chug