ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   SWS rules (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/609600-sws-rules.html)

jd5217 29 May 2007 09:44 PM

SWS rules

http://www.southwestscoobies.org.uk/rules/index.9.gif Breaking the rules -http://www.southwestscoobies.org.uk/rules/index.9.gif

I have listed below some of the actions that will be taken if a member breaks any of the Forum Rules

If a forum member breaks any of the rules at South West Scoobies,
the actions that will be taken by the Admin / Moderators are listed below

Warnings – No warnings have to be given. A mod may a times give warnings in a post.
A member will be “Suspended” by having their forum member user account disabled for 7days for a 1st offence. These suspensions will be kept on record for 6 months.
If a 2nd suspension is given within the 6 months a 21day suspension will be given. This will also be kept on record for 6 months.
For a 3rd offence in the 6 month period a Permanent Ban – The member will be banned from the forums for good.
Admin / Moderator privileges can be removed if offences are made by admin/moderators.
Each case will not be dealt with on its own merits this is an automatic suspension.
The South West Scoobies Team will NOT decide on the severity of the punishment.
These are a joke, the committee on their have given me a lifetime ban without allowing me to defend myself.

So in one week from a 1st ban to a lifetoime ban, anyone beat that.

This is the email:

Hi JD

Due to the continual baiting from you and the determined efforts to cause trouble the committee have voted to ban you for life from sws.

Regards

Scoobylove
SWS Secretary

Heard it all before 29 May 2007 09:50 PM

:wonder: :sleep: :sleep:
won't get banned here

jaminrat 29 May 2007 10:06 PM

same here

i was a committee member there and was removed by the committee because i was an admin on a rival club site , yet all i was doing was helping my wife set up her own local site.also i am admin on about 3 car club sites and was for 12 months previously

My wife was banned for life for deleteing a holiday thread .she had arranged it and was told she had to pay deposits by a certain date 1 person sent a cheque , so with only us and them going she cancelled it with the camp site and burned the sent cheque , she then deleted the thread due to the lak of interest , was put on a 7 day ban , then within 3 hours was on a ban for life:cuckoo:

seems if you oppose any of the committee on there you get hurled out .

maybe they should ban themselves for a week for breaking their own rules , IMHO wankers lol :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing

scoobyfunny 29 May 2007 11:18 PM

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Boring, heard it all before.

You bunch of twats:rolleyes:

Tidgy 29 May 2007 11:22 PM

pmsl, im sensing some hostility here pmsl

jaminrat 29 May 2007 11:24 PM

i agree tidgy mate , couldnt possibly be an sws member just signed up could it :wonder:

Tidgy 29 May 2007 11:26 PM

possibly????/? pmsl

jaminrat 29 May 2007 11:28 PM

lol never would of guessed bud

Prasius 29 May 2007 11:29 PM

..I'm just glad my local Impreza club isn't full of drama-queens as well..

Actually - its the first Club I've ever been in that *hasn't* been full of drama queens.. :confused:

jaminrat 29 May 2007 11:29 PM

"Then you still came on and posted under your Partners Account"

proof?

v5 man 29 May 2007 11:30 PM

Ben!! How could you!!!!

:D

ps: Say Hi to Louise for me :)

Cliff

Tidgy 29 May 2007 11:32 PM

pmsl, talk about spitting your dummies out of the pram

MrRA 29 May 2007 11:35 PM

Could be an interesting thread.

<Gets popcorn>

jaminrat 29 May 2007 11:36 PM

"You & your wife setup your own forum, then added the meets from our forum onto your new forum and then proceded to delete the threads on SWS. This was a deliberate act of Sabotage to our meets."

1 my wife set the forum up for her i was doing the html etc
2 i was also doing this for other rival clubs 12 months previously
3 when the holiday thread had little interest lou got rid , when she got banned she thought she would give it a go again , for the same time to see if any new members who joined her site may be interested , which they werent , but it also changed the deposit date for longer as it was rebooked .
4 i have email from a committee member agreeing you were in the wrong and if you cross reference the times the threads were put up by my wife on her new site you would see it was a couple days after she was banned .
5 the meets were arranged always for sidc not sws , said thread was also removed by lou from sidc
6 , you are a very angry little man arent you derek .

Prasius 29 May 2007 11:36 PM

Odd..

I was about to ask if anyone had popcorn...:lol1:

jaminrat 29 May 2007 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Prasius (Post 6968570)
..I'm just glad my local Impreza club isn't full of drama-queens as well..

Actually - its the first Club I've ever been in that *hasn't* been full of drama queens.. :confused:

thats why i asked to be removed from sws , politics , large ego's , drama queens .

jaminrat 29 May 2007 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Prasius (Post 6968606)
Odd..

lol i have a popcorn maker bud :norty:

MrRA 29 May 2007 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Prasius (Post 6968606)
Odd..

I just got a giant sized Coke as well.:lol1:

jaminrat 29 May 2007 11:40 PM

cliff -

pmsl hiya mate hows the evo , still enjoying?

lou said hi and love to you and the family and scooby of course

Edmondo 29 May 2007 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by jaminrat (Post 6968615)
lol i have a popcorn maker bud :norty:

Ben - I dont like Popcorn:lol1:

jaminrat 29 May 2007 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Edmondo (Post 6968627)
Ben - I dont like Popcorn:lol1:

will see if i can dig out my mr frosty just for you ed :notworthy

v5 man 29 May 2007 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by jaminrat (Post 6968626)
cliff -

pmsl hiya mate hows the evo , still enjoying?

lou said hi and love to you and the family and scooby of course

Hey mate:D Evo`s going well ta, im still in love with it, little Scooby doo is great and life`s all fine. Love to Lou and I hope you`re all doing well, except for the major issues in your virtual forum life of course!! :lol1:

Edmondo 29 May 2007 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by jaminrat (Post 6968638)
will see if i can dig out my mr frosty just for you ed :notworthy

Thanks mate:notworthy

scoobyfunny 29 May 2007 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by The M@trix (Post 6968639)
Seems funnyboth threads, were down word for word, and had all the same names down as attending.

OK..... I can see this thread turning into a Full Blown war. and i am not going to do that. Not only will I get Banned if i continue it.... I am not going to lower myself to your and Jd's Very low standards.

I would Love to know what Committee members said I was In the Wrong.... Because I think you will find..... I made phone calls to other committee members before taking any action, and this was not my decision alone.....

On top of this, it was a Majority decision by the Committee to remove you.... Not me.

Well that told you wankers:hjtwofing

Edmondo 29 May 2007 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by v5 man (Post 6968643)
Hey mate:D Evo`s going well ta, im still in love with it, little Scooby doo is great and life`s all fine. Love to Lou and I hope you`re all doing well, except for the major issues in your virtual forum life of course!! :lol1:

Great Uncle Cliff:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

Prasius 29 May 2007 11:47 PM

..aww... don't stop now..

He said your mum smells of poo...

:p

jaminrat 29 May 2007 11:47 PM

Seems funnyboth threads, were down word for word, and had all the same names down as attending.

OK..... I can see this thread turning into a Full Blown war. and i am not going to do that. Not only will I get Banned if i continue it.... I am not going to lower myself to your and Jd's Very low standards.

I would Love to know what Committee members said I was In the Wrong.... Because I think you will find..... I made phone calls to other committee members before taking any action, and this was not my decision alone.....

On top of this, it was a Majority decision by the Committee to remove you.... Not me.

bob disagreed he emailed me
scoobtastic disagreed , he phoned me .

members voted me in , members should of had the option to vote me out .

plus i thought you hated scoobynet cos everyone on here said your car was **** and you came crying to sws lol:luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

SO COME ON WHERE IS YOUR PROOF JD WAS POSTING USING HIS WIFES NAME ?

v5 man 29 May 2007 11:48 PM

I think the committee are being two-faced, next they`ll be outing you and they`ll have a new illustrious leader!!!:nono: I`d sort that before your reign at the helm is cut short and you get pushed off your perch with everyone claiming you fell!!!:Suspiciou

v5 man 29 May 2007 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Edmondo (Post 6968651)
Great Uncle Cliff:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

Ehhhhh:D Alright Ed? Nice to share a thread with you at long last, say hi to your ball and chain for me :D

jaminrat 29 May 2007 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyfunny (Post 6968650)
Well that told you wankers:hjtwofing

not got the guts to own up to who you are pmsl now whos the wanker :sleep: :cuckoo: :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing