ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   M25 cars (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/609448-m25-cars.html)

2pac 29 May 2007 12:23 PM

M25 cars

Is anybody else familiar with this company? Have already spoken to one guy about them but wondered if anybody else has brought a car off of them or gone to view?

What did you think of them? Was the car any good? Were they professionaly/trustworthy?

cheers

:thumb:

marmski 29 May 2007 12:44 PM

I think you will find these guys are pretty into the RS Ford range, and from my days of looking for a mint RS they were one of the top recommendations.

Edit: These are the guys im talking about: JCT28 - Sports and Prestige Vehicles

2pac 29 May 2007 02:01 PM

thanks for the reply, i was talking about these guys though.

M25 Cars - Selling Used Vehicles in Shepperton, Middlesex

B0DSKI 29 May 2007 05:47 PM

The description of the "P1" would'nt fill me with confidence

no sti 29 May 2007 09:51 PM

i called these people,it seems none of their cars have history,check my question on history,some good replys

choco 29 May 2007 10:03 PM

elo mate, i just bought a scooby off these guys and all they do is tell u wot u want to hear.
i bought mine bout 2 months ago. told them i wanted a nice standard one with low mileage. i had a look at a few of them and most of them had been played with.
i found one that i thought was worth it, he offerd to throw in tax and wheels. took them 2 wks to sort the car out [and they only said it would b 5-7 days]. bought car but no wheels??? he said i could choose them when the nxt lot of cars came in nxt wk, kept phoning in the end they would just answer fone and then leave it in pocket. I WAS VERY PISSED OFF.
my advise to u is to STAY WELL AWAY, they are very unprofessional, crap traders basically. :razz: WANKERS:razz:

staffy-bull 30 May 2007 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by choco (Post 6968206)
elo mate, i just bought a scooby off these guys and all they do is tell u wot u want to hear.
i bought mine bout 2 months ago. told them i wanted a nice standard one with low mileage. i had a look at a few of them and most of them had been played with.
i found one that i thought was worth it, he offerd to throw in tax and wheels. took them 2 wks to sort the car out [and they only said it would b 5-7 days]. bought car but no wheels??? he said i could choose them when the nxt lot of cars came in nxt wk, kept phoning in the end they would just answer fone and then leave it in pocket. I WAS VERY PISSED OFF.
my advise to u is to STAY WELL AWAY, they are very unprofessional, crap traders basically. :razz: WANKERS:razz:

What were the cars like in general though? as we were going on sat to buy the white wrx they have at the moment?:wonder:

a_fisher 30 May 2007 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by B0DSKI (Post 6967204)
The description of the "P1" would'nt fill me with confidence

My thoughts exactly

konceppt 11 June 2007 02:26 PM

should have read this before i went there.i did buy the white wrx by the way.

konceppt 11 June 2007 04:24 PM

so the service you found to be ****.WHAT ABOUT THE CAR THOUGH????????
I have bought a wrx from them.they said ready by this weekend hope it doesnt take longer.i have already bought a mid level spoiler from ebay.

bibo_boy 12 June 2007 11:17 AM

You get what you pay for..... 3k off a forecort is peanuts!

konceppt 12 June 2007 12:01 PM

does that mean the car will be ****?

bibo_boy 12 June 2007 12:30 PM

NO..... :) I'm just saying 3K is about the same price as buying a car privately....

You can't get much cheaper.... I personally would expect a tatty car with next to no history, BUT as long as it's legal and hasn't been 2 cars then you've got a bargain....

Note, anyone that uses the word "what" but spells it "wot" no a website..... come on!!!! Also why does every car listed have adjustable seats

V4JDMSTi 18 June 2007 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by konceppt (Post 7008700)
so the service you found to be ****.WHAT ABOUT THE CAR THOUGH????????
I have bought a wrx from them.they said ready by this weekend hope it doesnt take longer.i have already bought a mid level spoiler from ebay.

the one that has non matching alloys and facelift headlights but with non facelift grille and bonnet? price seems a bit steep for that, just my opinion though.

konceppt 18 June 2007 06:09 PM

no i have matching alloys and facelift bonnet and headlights

V4JDMSTi 19 June 2007 09:49 AM

:thumb: