ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Posers cruise to Southend - 2nd June (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/608777-posers-cruise-to-southend-2nd-june.html)

Cornelius 26 May 2007 03:56 PM

Posers cruise to Southend - 2nd June

THE ESC PRESENTS

THE POSERS CRUISE TO SOUTHEND SEAFRONT

Saturday 2nd June 2007 :luxhello:

Posers Crusie - Keep BTTing!!!!!!!!

ESC Nascar stylee of course

Meeting @ Tesco's Basildon ( Mayflower retail park ) A127 London bound from 7pm

:notworthy A PINK SHIRT EVENT :notworthy

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

DO'S & DON'TS FOR ALL POSERS

1. No doughnuts , flamefests or letting us hear how nice your exhaust sounds in Tescos car park . This is our home please don't abuse it .

2. Once on the move keep checking your mirrors & when other vehicles get stuck in the convoy please indicate & move over to lane 1 and let them filter through .

3. Once in two lanes try to keep in your lane & please indicate if you must change lane mid convoy .

4. Be ready for the "Underpass" slow down & launch ~ Ditto @ traffic lights .

5. When regrouping at the front drive all the way around the bend and DOUBLE PARK before the speed camera .

6. Pose ALL the way along the front past the Kursaal & double back @ the Thorpe Esplanade roundabout , If you wish to park up straight away without cruising the full loop , Please stay @ the back after the re group @ the westcliff end & let the main group carry on to complete the full POSERS CRUISE

7. Get yourself a two way radio set to Channel 1 . ONLY to be used for shepherding the convoy . Use another channel if you want to play .

8. Fixed Cameras ~ Traffic Units ~ Mobile Cameras ~ You have been warned .

:luxhello: Above hall have fun & enjoy :luxhello:

Milamber 26 May 2007 03:57 PM

:D

Can't make this one. I'll still be in Italy :thumb:

Cornelius 26 May 2007 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Milamber (Post 6959578)

What are you like?:lol1:

bibo_boy 26 May 2007 04:29 PM

THE ESC PRESENTS

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

1. No doughnuts , flamefests or letting us hear how nice your exhaust sounds in Tescos car park . This is our home please don't abuse it .

2. Once on the move keep checking your mirrors & when other vehicles get stuck in the convoy please indicate & move over to lane 1 and let them filter through .

3. Once in two lanes try to keep in your lane & please indicate if you must change lane mid convoy .

5. When regrouping at the front drive all the way around the bend and DOUBLE PARK before the speed camera .

6. Pose ALL the way along the front past the Kursaal & double back @ the Thorpe Esplanade roundabout , If you wish to park up straight away without cruising the full loop , Please stay @ the back after the re group @ the westcliff end & let the main group carry on to complete the full POSERS CRUISE

7. Get yourself a two way radio set to Channel 1 . ONLY to be used for shepherding the convoy . Use another channel if you want to play .

1. The Bibos..... and no!!!!! I won't be running this one :Whatever_

gooner 1 26 May 2007 04:35 PM

:norty: ill be there :thumb:

Diesel_DC 26 May 2007 04:35 PM

THE ESC PRESENTS

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

2. S600B_DC

giggsie 26 May 2007 04:40 PM

THE ESC PRESENTS

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

2. S600B_DC
3. Giggsie & co

gooner 1 26 May 2007 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by giggsie (Post 6959628)
THE ESC PRESENTS

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

2. S600B_DC
3. Giggsie & co
4. Gooner 1

BeeSTi 26 May 2007 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Milamber (Post 6959578)

Can make this one, but wishing I was in Italy, you lucky buggers :lol1:

Looie 26 May 2007 05:59 PM

Sorry - I will be lazing/drinking/chiiling on a beach in Crete :cool:

BeeSTi 26 May 2007 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Looie (Post 6959741)
Sorry - I will be lazing/drinking/chiiling on a beach in Crete :cool:

Not another one..........That`s it of to the travel agents I think :p :D

Paul&bon 26 May 2007 07:47 PM

I'll be there with the mrs and kids.:D
Loved it last month:luxhello:

Looie 26 May 2007 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by BeeSTi (Post 6959754)
Not another one..........That`s it of to the travel agents I think :p :D

Some really good deals out there at the moment if you do a bit of research - Thomas Cook's web site sorted me out!

spally 27 May 2007 12:17 AM

you never know, i may have a car that works by then. :D

frayz 27 May 2007 12:37 AM

I probably wont be there.

Alcon are still sowing the seeds to grow my 6pots in a funking greenhouse for all i know :(

John1uk 27 May 2007 09:51 AM

THE ESC PRESENTS

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

2. S600B_DC
3. Giggsie & co
4. Gooner1
5. Paul&Bon
6. John1uk

Phil 30 May 2007 03:09 PM

BTTT

Hopefully be there although I have a really early one for the JT Show

cookstar 30 May 2007 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by frayz (Post 6960429)
I probably wont be there.

Alcon are still sowing the seeds to grow my 6pots in a funking greenhouse for all i know :(

ahh yes i believe my engine may be growing in a similar greenhouse :mad:

Tiny 30 May 2007 04:21 PM

THE ESC PRESENTS

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

2. S600B_DC
3. Giggsie & co
4. Gooner1
5. Paul&Bon
6. John1uk
7.Tiny

wongy 30 May 2007 04:53 PM

THE ESC PRESENTS

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

2. S600B_DC
3. Giggsie & co
4. Gooner1
5. Paul&Bon
6. John1uk
7.Tiny
8.Wongy

V4JDMSTi 30 May 2007 05:08 PM

THE ESC PRESENTS

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

2. S600B_DC
3. Giggsie & co
4. Gooner1
5. Paul&Bon
6. John1uk
7.Tiny
8.Wongy
9. Mneame

frayz 30 May 2007 05:15 PM

Still no funkin brakes :(

V4JDMSTi 30 May 2007 05:24 PM

set the dog on them Frayz ;)

frayz 30 May 2007 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by mneame (Post 6970745)
set the dog on them Frayz ;)

What.. so he can lick em to death.. yeah lol :D

V4JDMSTi 30 May 2007 05:28 PM

ScoobyMaz 30 May 2007 08:15 PM

THE ESC PRESENTS

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

2. S600B_DC
3. Giggsie & co
4. Gooner1
5. Paul&Bon
6. John1uk
7.Tiny
8.Wongy
9. Mneame
10.ScoobyMaz & Family

I have a mate who wants to come along to his first ever meet, he drives a Skyline though, but I said he should be welcome. let me know if there are any objections.
By the way, will everyone still be going if it is raining? I know some of you guys don't get the car out if it is wet.

ScoobyMaz 30 May 2007 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyMaz (Post 6971365)
By the way, will everyone still be going if it is raining? I know some of you guys don't get the car out if it is wet.

Sorry, just seen the other thread about the rain....no need to answer:)

Tiny 30 May 2007 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyMaz (Post 6971365)
I have a mate who wants to come along to his first ever meet, he drives a Skyline though, but I said he should be welcome. let me know if there are any objections.

Not got a problem with that :thumb:

Yep come rain or shine the ESC Will be there :thumb:

Tiny ...

FLAT ERIC 30 May 2007 10:25 PM

THE ESC PRESENTS

WE LEAVE @ 8PM !!!!

6. Pose ALL the way along the front past the Kursaal & double back @ the Thorpe Esplanade roundabout , If you wish to park up straight away without cruising the full loop , Please stay @ the back after the re group @ the Westcliff end & let the main group carry on to complete the full POSERS CRUISE

:luxhello: Above all have fun & enjoy :luxhello:

2. S600B_DC
3. Giggsie & co
4. Gooner1
5. Paul&Bon
6. John1uk
7. Tiny
8. Wongy
9. Mneame
10. ScoobyMaz & Family
11. Flat Eric & Flat Eric's Babe

The ESC hard core pose all year round ~ come rain or shine :cool:

Mark ;)

scoobytoo 31 May 2007 10:04 AM

the weather for saturday is..................:D

BBC - Weather Centre - 5 Day Forecast in Celsius for Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom