ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scooby Sprint Championship / ScoobyLive (https://www.scoobynet.com/scooby-sprint-championship-scoobylive-421/)
-   -   Convoy from North East UK (https://www.scoobynet.com/scooby-sprint-championship-scoobylive-421/608247-convoy-from-north-east-uk.html)

Leigh&Sam 24 May 2007 11:10 AM

Convoy from North East UK

Last year I was part of a 15+ car convoy that met at the BP services 3 miles south of the Kirlevington junction on the A19.

I have not seen any posts for a similar convoy this year and was wondering if anyone going to Elvington would like to meet up there again?

nik52wrx 24 May 2007 12:53 PM

I was in that one (WR Blue Blob STI) last year but not this year.
Heading from Penrith this year, plus i don't have the Impreza anymore.
Nik.

sti69 24 May 2007 05:51 PM

Hi mate i was there last year (silver V1 STi) anyway im going this year and will be leaving BP services cos im meeting a convoy from washington (japnortheast crew) although i'll be in my evo 5 this year :norty:

Originally Posted by Leigh&Sam (Post 6953331)
Last year I was part of a 15+ car convoy that met at the BP services 3 miles south of the Kirlevington junction on the A19.

I have not seen any posts for a similar convoy this year and was wondering if anyone going to Elvington would like to meet up there again?

speye91 24 May 2007 06:30 PM

Have a look here as there is a few going.

TyneTeesScoobies :thumb:

Big Georg 26 May 2007 07:45 PM

im up in north yorkshire seeing friends and looking for convoy to join up with, i'm close to stokesley (close to a19) anybody know of any heading down?

sti69 26 May 2007 08:11 PM

Hi mate i'll be driving down to thirsk services (a19) meeting up with a few jap cars from the "jap north east" club. Should arrive there for about 9.20am. Although this year i'll be in a yellow evo V :norty:

Originally Posted by Big Georg (Post 6959887)
im up in north yorkshire seeing friends and looking for convoy to join up with, i'm close to stokesley (close to a19) anybody know of any heading down?

Andygreer 26 May 2007 08:55 PM

Were metting at 9am or leaving at Washington Servcies South bound ;)

Alll Welcome

terence 26 May 2007 10:15 PM

anyone going from out the teesside area, well whitby, scraborough, teesside etc?

Steve Scooby 26 May 2007 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by terence (Post 6960186)
anyone going from out the teesside area, well whitby, scraborough, teesside etc?

going from skinningrove at 8 meeting other scoobys at bp services on a19 at about 8.45

terence 05 June 2007 09:30 AM

skinningrove :wonder:

wheres that... i never got chance to get back on here before SSO or id of met with you's!

somehow i got lost in york... (i blame the gf :lol1:) but lukily enough i stumbled upon a Shell garage, where a great chap in a white Skyline very kindly led me all the way to elvintgon airfield as i didnt have a clue where it was!

if your reading by any chance m8, thanyou very much, mucho appreciated :notworthy

ps your Skyline didnt have about neither did it :)

is anyone going to the Northern Big One from our area?

terence :)

Steve Scooby 05 June 2007 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by terence (Post 6986584)
skinningrove :wonder:

wheres that... i never got chance to get back on here before SSO or id of met with you's!

somehow i got lost in york... (i blame the gf :lol1:) but lukily enough i stumbled upon a Shell garage, where a great chap in a white Skyline very kindly led me all the way to elvintgon airfield as i didnt have a clue where it was!

if your reading by any chance m8, thanyou very much, mucho appreciated :notworthy

ps your Skyline didnt have about neither did it :)

is anyone going to the Northern Big One from our area?

terence :)

Skinningrove is between loftus and brotton will b going to the northern big one if any body wants to go in a convoy

terence 05 June 2007 08:27 PM

have you got your name down m8? im up for it if anyone else is :)

i see a few scoobs around our area, just dont personally no any...

impgb270 19 May 2008 09:17 AM

I'll be going from guisborough in my GB270, but with a wife and two small kids in tow lord know's when I will turn up :lol1:

Hope to bump into a few on the way down

Nige.

speye91 22 May 2008 04:25 PM

www.tyneteesscoobies.co.uk

The Teeside Guys will be Meeting at Exelby Services,look on above link,then go to events....times are posted in there.

terence 23 May 2008 12:22 PM

me & my mates will be coming from whitby, if anyonesheading via that area over the moors thru pickering then onto york?