ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Midlands (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/)
-   -   SCCE - RACE FOR LIFE!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/midlands-england-23/605566-scce-race-for-life.html)

billsandhu 13 May 2007 07:28 PM

SCCE - RACE FOR LIFE!!

My wife Sujata will be taking part in the Race for Life run in Sandwell on June 3rd, raising money for Cancer Research UK.

Having had and beaten cancer herself, she wants to help and hopefully with everyone pulling together, more people will beat it in times to come.

Please try and help her to help others by donating whatever you can. You can visit her online sponsor form and donate here... Race for Life - RACE FOR LIFE!!

Many thanks:thumb:

Bill

555danny 13 May 2007 07:33 PM

HEY BILL I BET SHE LOOKS FINE IN HER LYCRA!!!

Originally Posted by billsandhu (Post 6921493)
My wife Sujata will be taking part in the Race for Life run in Sandwell on June 3rd, raising money for Cancer Research UK.

Having had and beaten cancer herself, she wants to help and hopefully with everyone pulling together, more people will beat it in times to come.

Please try and help her to help others by donating whatever you can. You can visit her online sponsor form and donate here... Race for Life - RACE FOR LIFE!!

Many thanks:thumb:

Bill

We will visit the site and pledge as much as we can bill, fair play to her give her our best.....
kindest regards

Danny & Gaenor

(Mad Max and Mrs Max):norty: :luvlove:

BIG FUD 13 May 2007 08:07 PM

She the best xxxxxxxxxxx

Ill be supporting my little sweet heart she the best, and a great cook too, just watch out for the tea they tend to use salt in bills house instead of sugar well done suj ..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

---SuicideRenton--- 14 May 2007 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by mark ward (Post 6921624)
Ill be supporting my little sweet heart she the best, and a great cook too, just watch out for the tea they tend to use salt in bills house instead of sugar well done suj ..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

omg, that was sooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah good luck suj!

BIG FUD 19 May 2007 11:22 PM

Come on lets give suj some sopport

Right for every £20 pound donated from any members of the club (SCCE) ill put an extra £5 you put £10 ill put extra £2.50 ect ect ........

Please let bill or suj know when and what you donated and ill sort the rest out many thanks again

mark ward

NeilP1 19 May 2007 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by mark ward (Post 6941917)
Right for every £20 pound donated from any members of the club (SCCE) ill put an extra £5 you put £10 ill put extra £2.50 ect ect ........

Please let bill or suj know when and what you donated and ill sort the rest out many thanks again

mark ward

TOP MAN :thumb:

555danny 20 May 2007 08:08 PM

Best Dig Deep Marky Mark!!!

mark ward

As we are Honery Member of the SSCE!!!

But still dont have any Stickers!!!!!:wonder:

That might be because of the "Donut Gate Incident"!!!!!!:nono:

My wife and my self have donated £50 to suj's running fund so i would appriciate if you would dig deep mark!
And we appriciate the support you are giving her Mark well done mate!!!

Sorry we cant be there on the day, to support u Suj,
But we will be bobbing around the red sea like a pair of "NEMOS"
see you when we get back from Hols

Mad Max and Mrs Max :lol1: :luvlove:

Miss Mad 20 May 2007 08:14 PM

Thank you guyz for the generous amount you have sponsored me and to my darling Mark............... Love u guyz!
Have a lovely holiday, hope you have a brilliant time!

:luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty:

Miss Mad 20 May 2007 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by 555danny (Post 6943652)
As we are Honery Member of the SSCE!!!

But still dont have any Stickers!!!!!:wonder:

That might be because of the "Donut Gate Incident"!!!!!!:nono:

My wife and my self have donated £50 to suj's running fund so i would appriciate if you would dig deep mark!
And we appriciate the support you are giving her Mark well done mate!!!

Sorry we cant be there on the day, to support u Suj,
But we will be bobbing around the red sea like a pair of "NEMOS"
see you when we get back from Hols

Mad Max and Mrs Max :lol1: :luvlove:

Thanks alot Danny n Gaenor for such agenerous donation! :luxhello:

Miss Mad 20 May 2007 08:18 PM

mark ward

Thanks babe, you are the best! :luvlove:

BIG FUD 20 May 2007 09:36 PM

xxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Miss Mad (Post 6943684)
Thanks babe, you are the best! :luvlove:

Any time suj xxxxx

From the fud familly

billsandhu 22 May 2007 06:13 PM

mark ward

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

billsandhu 27 May 2007 05:40 PM

One more week to go. Come on peeps, get sponsoring.

BIG FUD 02 June 2007 10:41 AM

Have a good day tmz xxxxxxxx

Good luck for tmz babe be good and have a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

Miss Mad 06 June 2007 10:36 PM

Hi Guys, Just want to say a BIG thank you to everyone for sponsoring me for doing the Race for Life (for cancer research) on the 3rd June 2007. I finished it it in an hour (5km) and had a really great time.

Just incase you still want to make a donation:luxhello:, the web page is Race for Life - RACE FOR LIFE!!

Thank you once again for helping to find a cure for cancer! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: