ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Micklehead Green Pub - St.Helens, Warrington, Widnes, Liverpool etc Meet 10th May (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/604464-micklehead-green-pub-st-helens-warrington-widnes-liverpool-etc-meet-10th-may.html)

julian N/W wrx my93 09 May 2007 12:01 PM

Micklehead Green Pub - St.Helens, Warrington, Widnes, Liverpool etc Meet 10th May

cos i can't get my dates right!

julian N/W wrx my93 10 May 2007 09:24 AM

Its getting better every month!!!!!!!

Back by popular demand!!!!!!!HONEST!

Lights are getting brighter so get those cars out people

START MEETING ABOUT HALF 7/ 8 O'CLOCK

After a few people asking about this, i regained my intrest in my scooby after bumping her about 8 months ago. She is running great now!!!!!!

SO BOYS AND GIRLS THE MICKLEHEAD GREEN WILL BE THE PLACE TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lsts see if we can get enough people attending by this years NBO to have a stand!!!!!!!!!!!

The Micklehead Green pub is on the St.helens link road (jnt 7 on the M62, head towards St. Helens), its the 2nd exit off the 1st roundabout you'll see it as you approch the roundabout on your right!

Come on down and have a chat and meet some strange people like me!!!!!!!!!

See you all there

TURBOTRONICS 10 May 2007 09:53 AM

hi julian i wont be able to make it tonight as its my wedding anniversary today and i value my bollox. i tried to talk her into having a meal in the pub but when she began to shake i left it at that but i will defo be there next time

julian N/W wrx my93 10 May 2007 05:33 PM

you wanna put your foot down man!

Big-G 10 May 2007 07:18 PM

I'll be there about eight.

Big-G 11 May 2007 12:48 PM

6 cars this month, we'll be a rival to smacs soon (well in about 10 years at this rate)

I can't believe that there are so few S'netters in this area,
If you have any suggestions for alternate nights or alternative venues please post them.
In the warmer months I would like to see family run-outs to family pubs etc. on a Sunday.
If any one hasn't got a family I can lend you some of mine, ( 4 boys aged 12 to 17). :lol1:

julian N/W wrx my93 13 May 2007 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Big-G (Post 6915064)
6 cars this month, we'll be a rival to smacs soon (well in about 10 years at this rate)

I can't believe that there are so few S'netters in this area,
If you have any suggestions for alternate nights or alternative venues please post them.
In the warmer months I would like to see family run-outs to family pubs etc. on a Sunday.
If any one hasn't got a family I can lend you some of mine, ( 4 boys aged 12 to 17). :lol1:

if you want we could go and visit the CADS on there monthly sunday meet???

NotoriousREV 14 May 2007 08:11 PM

I will almost definately be at the next Micklehead meet to show off my new (to me) V8 motor.

vulnax999 14 May 2007 11:32 PM

Hi Rev ... V8 Vauxhall? Your project?

Be nice to see you all again!

julian N/W wrx my93 15 May 2007 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by NotoriousREV (Post 6924665)
I will almost definately be at the next Micklehead meet to show off my new (to me) V8 motor.

fook me...

where did you spring from???????

NotoriousREV 16 May 2007 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by vulnax999 (Post 6925439)
Hi Rev ... V8 Vauxhall? Your project?

Be nice to see you all again!

Nah, the Vauxhall got sold as it was beyond my welding skills to solidify the shell. That project is on hold while I locate something more solid ;)