ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Sub Human Scum (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/600052-sub-human-scum.html)

Abdabz 20 April 2007 02:01 PM

Sub Human Scum

BBC NEWS | England | West Midlands | Dog-fighting arena owner jailed

This guy deserves to die slowly and painfully... 4 months is not enough... Should chop off a body part for each dog that was wounded...

He'd be like Boxing Helena by the time I'd finished with the c@nt...

MattW 20 April 2007 02:04 PM

4 months in the clink longer than these "people"

BBC NEWS | England | Devon | Toddler fight women spared jail

Abdabz 20 April 2007 02:20 PM

I know, they could at least have taken the kids off them and neutered them so they could have no more...

little rick 20 April 2007 02:24 PM

I'm going with the chopping body parts off for both

Can't believe the kids one - thats sick - how can you do that to your own children - well any children

Why are we so soft on people who are so low - we should be making examples of these people

DCI Gene Hunt 20 April 2007 02:28 PM

Should've just placed the cnut into his own arena with all 11 pitbulls..... winner goes free :thumb:

Claaarkio 20 April 2007 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 6853119)
Should've just placed the cnut into his own arena with all 11 pitbulls..... winner goes free :thumb:

Then throw the 4 women in to the 11 pitbulls, calling them "faggot" and "wimp" !

DCI Gene Hunt 20 April 2007 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Claaarkio (Post 6853180)
Then throw the 4 women in to the 11 pitbulls, calling them "faggot" and "wimp" !

Then chocolate_o_brian's annoying (cant park to save his life) next door neighbour..... and normality will be returned :D

T5OLF 20 April 2007 03:01 PM

Just read this on sky news, total scum. 4 months? he should have got 4 years for that. Makes you want to smash his face in, the f@cking tw@t.

I hate animal cruelty.

Ah wrong bit of news...sorry i ment this:
Sky News - Man Jailed Over Dog Fighting

Bravo2zero_sps 20 April 2007 03:08 PM

I thought the post was going to be about the Women making the kids fight but the dog baiter is nearly as bad. I can't believe the Women didn't get jailed for doing that to the kids :mad:

stilover 20 April 2007 03:08 PM

Sentencing is a Joke.

On the North east news last night, a band driver who was drunk, aggressively tailgated a young lad on a scooter, then mowed him down and killed him, got 5 years jail.

Out in 2 1/2 year no doubt.

Claaarkio 20 April 2007 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 6853188)
Then chocolate_o_brian's annoying (cant park to save his life) next door neighbour..... and normality will be returned :D

:lol:

lem6 20 April 2007 03:28 PM

adio?? why is it whenever (most) bad **** happens it's someone from a minority group...ie police woman shot dead by illegal nigerian immigrants??:confused:

DCI Gene Hunt 20 April 2007 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by lem6 (Post 6853290)
adio?? why is it whenever (most) bad **** happens it's someone from a minority group...ie police woman shot dead by illegal nigerian immigrants??:confused:

Because immigrants have no concept of the Law and no desire to abide by it.

lem6 20 April 2007 03:35 PM

unfortunate but true..like the savages running around london playing at being "gangster".

DCI Gene Hunt 20 April 2007 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by lem6 (Post 6853312)
unfortunate but true..like the savages running around london playing at being "gangster".

We can only hope that they have a 'gang war' and wipe each other out ;)

alcazar 20 April 2007 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by ************** (Post 6853225)
I thought the post was going to be about the Women making the kids fight but the dog baiter is nearly as bad. I can't believe the Women didn't get jailed for doing that to the kids :mad:

I can. This country has always seemed to value animals higher than it does children:(

Alcazar

lem6 20 April 2007 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt (Post 6853315)
We can only hope that they have a 'gang war' and wipe each other out ;)

with you on that one mate.:thumb: