ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Another satisfying drive out (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/597765-another-satisfying-drive-out.html)

bluto22b 10 April 2007 08:44 PM

Another satisfying drive out

I went out this afternoon and how I absolutely love this car. Flows along holds the road plenty of oomph when you need it and a superb interior. I have covered over 6000 miles and not a single cabin creak groan or rattle.

Magnificent :D

Oh, did I mention the car was not a Subaru but an Audi A4 Avant 2.0T S line SE :D

Try one you WILL be surprised. ;)

Body control over some of Suffolk's worst B roads is awesome. I have owned a lot of perfromance cars in my time and this one feels like its on rails and glued to the road. The rigidity of the chassis is brilliant. Makes my MY02 wagon seem like an amalgam of tin foil and brittle plastic.

banny sti 10 April 2007 08:48 PM

:eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :o :cuckoo: :sleep: :D :hjtwofing :Suspiciou ;) :iamwithst :thumb: :p :idea: :Whatever_ :lol: :cry: :mad: :luvlove: :eek2: :luxhello: :freak3: :nono: :norty: :confused: :lol1: :wonder: :( :notworthy :razz: :) :brickwall

Banny

DANNYBOY2511 10 April 2007 08:53 PM

what banny said:lol:

F1 CJE UK 10 April 2007 08:54 PM

shame the car is so dam SLOW :hjtwofing and so common :hjtwofing and so dull and boring

wrx-kris 10 April 2007 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by bluto22b (Post 6825411)
Body control over some of Suffolk's worst B roads is awesome. I have owned a lot of perfromance cars in my time and this one feels like its on rails and glued to the road. The rigidity of the chassis is brilliant.

just you wait till it rains :Whatever_

Scoobymart 10 April 2007 08:58 PM

The dipstisk's of again.:( We all no how good your audi is please stop telling us, where all getting board.:nono:

mwilliams 10 April 2007 09:09 PM

Oh god no not again!!! Anyone else getting de ja vu from the 'glad I moved on' thread that wouldn't die a few weeks back?! On and on.....and on....and on.:brickwall

Blu please find something better to do than attempting to bait Impreza owners. Everyone else, for the love of god ignore it!!

bluto22b 10 April 2007 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Scoobymart (Post 6825489)
The dipstisk's of again.:( We all no how good your audi is please stop telling us, where all getting board.:nono:

You mean "Bored" You are typical of the latest breed of neanderthal Impreza owner :rolleyes: A "board" is something made of wood which you may write on or display characters to make a statement i.e. an "advertisement board"

Learn English before responding to Bluto's threads :rolleyes:

bluto22b 10 April 2007 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by F1 CJE UK (Post 6825466)
shame the car is so dam SLOW :hjtwofing and so common :hjtwofing and so dull and boring

Have you driven a 220 PS A4? It pulls harder than an STI from 80 mph my son who has one will verify this. Obviously the fools who modify their cars will have more power but I could REVO mine and get 270 bhp for a mere £500, but what is the point? We have severely restricted speed limits here in the UK so a car which will reach 60 in 6.7 seconds is perfectly adequate. In the wet I have quattro all wheel drive thanks ;)

subarujimmy 10 April 2007 09:33 PM

The Audi's are a nice all round car.
Sister-in-law got a t s line and its really nice to drive (although does feel a bit lethargic at tines). But suppose its running costs against a scooby are very favourable.
Happy motoring. :)

DANNYBOY2511 10 April 2007 09:35 PM

Yawn:sleep:

banny sti 10 April 2007 10:01 PM

Bluto are you not getting any quality time with Olive? does Popeye keep interupting?

Banny

Britishdaddy 10 April 2007 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by bluto22b (Post 6825568)
Have you driven a 220 PS A4? It pulls harder than an STI from 80 mph my son who has one will verify this. Obviously the fools who modify their cars will have more power but I could REVO mine and get 270 bhp for a mere £500, but what is the point? We have severely restricted speed limits here in the UK so a car which will reach 60 in 6.7 seconds is perfectly adequate. In the wet I have quattro all wheel drive thanks ;)

i used to have a vauxhaul omega 2.5 v6 and kept up with a audi 220 ps a4 but the audi did it in style but for around £15,000 more they should do:lol:

wrx-kris 10 April 2007 10:10 PM

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...onamesd6-1.gif

Alan MaC 10 April 2007 10:16 PM

Blutto this the Scooby place.

Why don't you go onto the Audi page & talk to your pals on there???

I REPEAT THIS IS THE SCOOBY PLACE!!!

Alan MaC>>>>>>>:iamwithst

smithy 7 10 April 2007 10:21 PM

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...n/Audi0159.jpg

unless your car is this f**ing shut up, :thumb: lol

Rasher 10 April 2007 10:23 PM

exactly what he wanted to provoke chaps:)

mwilliams 10 April 2007 10:26 PM

^^^Absolutely. Don't feed the troll fellas....

smithy 7 10 April 2007 10:27 PM

its only a bit of banter,

mwilliams 10 April 2007 10:46 PM

its only a bit of banter,
Nothing wrong with that Smithy, but did you read the 'glad i moved on' thread? - it went from bizarre to abusive to funny then to plane old tedious.
(Yes I no that should say 'plain old tedious' but I have to put a silly grammar or spelling mistake in so Blu can pick on it - he likes that;) )

Won't say any more as I'm feeding it myself in doing so. Add to the thread at your peril chaps!!

MaDaSS 10 April 2007 10:52 PM

Sorry, did somebody say something?

1168 10 April 2007 10:57 PM

you just cant dissapear can you idiot.its about time the men in charge of this site banned this fool.just a wind up merchant.bullied at school were you bluto! you just keep hiding behind your moniter you guttless wonder.:hjtwofing

bob r 10 April 2007 11:00 PM

The "poster" obviously has an inferiority complex when it comes to his Audi............ how often do "you" feel the need to go on say MLR or GTR Register websites and try to convince the regulars that your car is better than theirs...................you don't, you woudn't !

This guy has got form for it.

Point proven.:cool:

Alan MaC 10 April 2007 11:08 PM

Why don't we report him to the Hairdresser's, Sorry Audi Site??

:(

1168 10 April 2007 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Alan MaC (Post 6825969)
Why don't we report him to the Hairdresser's, Sorry Audi Site??

:(

:luxhello:

DANNYBOY2511 10 April 2007 11:11 PM

He just came gobbing on another thread so i think i likes to wind us all up.
ignore him and he might just go away :Whatever_

smithy 7 10 April 2007 11:12 PM

leave the fool on here its fun, we should show him more respect because look at all those posted he has got, (for talking sh*t that is)

DJ Vinyl Ritchie 10 April 2007 11:24 PM

MWILLIAMS,

Can you not see the contradictions in your posts or do you need me to point it out, numbnuts?

How many times have you posted in this thread?

Originally Posted by mwilliams (Post 6825535)
Blu please find something better to do than attempting to bait Impreza owners. Everyone else, for the love of god ignore it!!

You can't even abide to your own terms. What a grade A numpty you are.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie.................An absolute imbecile of the highest order :thumb:

andythejock01wrx 10 April 2007 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by bluto22b (Post 6825411)
I went out this afternoon and how I absolutely love this car. Flows along holds the road plenty of oomph when you need it and a superb interior. I have covered over 6000 miles and not a single cabin creak groan or rattle.

Magnificent :D

Oh, did I mention the car was not a Subaru but an Audi A4 Avant 2.0T S line SE :D

Try one you WILL be surprised. ;)

Body control over some of Suffolk's worst B roads is awesome. I have owned a lot of perfromance cars in my time and this one feels like its on rails and glued to the road. The rigidity of the chassis is brilliant. Makes my MY02 wagon seem like an amalgam of tin foil and brittle plastic.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...eeznotthis.jpg

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...e20Smiley1.gif

Pigging trolls ! :mad:

mwilliams 11 April 2007 12:03 AM

DJ Vinyl Ritchie

Because people take the bait who may not know what the fella is all about, so they deserve a heads up on his form. Which inevitably means adding a post. And now you've made me add another by chipping in with such a numpty post. Numbnuts right back atcha;)

And, to quote myself, if...

Won't say any more as I'm feeding it myself in doing so. Add to the thread at your peril chaps!!
..isn't ackowledging the contradiction, I don't know what it is.

Peeenaarse

Nitey nite