ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   What would you do to scum like this?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/597061-what-would-you-do-to-scum-like-this.html)

Pete 07 April 2007 07:27 PM

What would you do to scum like this??

I was @ Donington today, these pics aren`t mine but look what some tossers did to this POOR guys Subaru:( :( :(

Scroll down the pics...

Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum - A Few pics from donny

speye91 07 April 2007 07:33 PM

That is Sickening:mad:

Surely there must be some sort of Security/someone seeing the Piky Bas tards doing it.

I would be gutted to come back and find that.

*******S they are.Makes my blood boil.:mad:

Pete 07 April 2007 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by speye91 (Post 6818166)
That is Sicking:mad:

Surely there must be some sort of Security/someone seeing the Piky Bas tards doing it.

I would be gutted to come back and find that.

*******S they are.Makes my blood boil.:mad:

You and me both mate, i`d kill the fookers, thing is, there was security people on site telling you where to park, they`re about as much use as a chocalate fire guard....:( :(

wrc350+ 07 April 2007 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by staffi (Post 6818156)
I was @ Donington today, these pics aren`t mine but look what some tossers did to this POOR guys Subaru:( :( :(

Scroll down the pics...

Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum - A Few pics from donny

if i go i will be in my van too many cars being nicked from there:(

pitcha44 07 April 2007 07:38 PM

sh*t me what a bunch of tw*ats :mad: but why take the rear lights and lave the boot with spoiler and take the side repeaters :wonder:

Bug Eyed Peas 07 April 2007 07:40 PM

Truly firking sickening. :cry: How anybody can do that is totally beyond me. They want stringing up by their curlies and a blunt instrument, :mad: .
Protruding from. . . . . . . . . . . .

Anthony

speye91 07 April 2007 07:41 PM

Security guards have probably taken a Bung,i can recall a few Scoobs go missing from there last year.:mad:

How easy would it be for some Piky,to wear a Security Jacket and wander round ,looking at potential Targets????

Ozzy_B 07 April 2007 07:41 PM

Just got a call from a mate who was there, asking me if i had gone down in the scoob, he was telling me about this red scoob as i was reading this thread, also said another guys classic scoob had been stolen from the car park, theres bound to be more aswell :rolleyes:

absolute scum, i wouldnt waste my urine on these people if they were burning to death :mad:

Robin Mullan 07 April 2007 07:41 PM

that is evil, poor owner, how the hell did they get away with so much, surly they must have been seen, pikey w***ers. :mad:

Kennyf 07 April 2007 07:41 PM

Things like that put you off doing anything to your car , even took the front mount! Looks like they had white rubber gloves on from the powder marks on the back quarter.

To answer the question I beat them over the head with their own jack then make them eat it with what little teeth they have left. Feel really sorry for the guy as I know that'd gut me if it was my car.

sarnyboy 07 April 2007 07:42 PM

wtf...

how comes nobody saw this happening??

amego 07 April 2007 07:43 PM

stripping someones pride and joy taking the p??s:cry:

Pete 07 April 2007 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by wrc350+ (Post 6818175)
if i go i will be in my van too many cars being nicked from there:(

Goodman, cus tomorrow will be even worse, it`s the main day tomorrow, security guards a............:( :(

hectic 07 April 2007 07:45 PM

That is truly sickening.:(

slagmagnet69 07 April 2007 07:45 PM

I cant fookin believe no one questioned the tw@ts that did this or even attempted to stop them......Wank3rs. :nono:

sarnyboy 07 April 2007 07:46 PM

think thats SOCO dust

wrx300scooby 07 April 2007 07:48 PM

Absolutely unbelievable, surely someone must have seen this happening. Gutted for the owner.

hoskib 07 April 2007 07:52 PM

i've heard bad things about donny, seems some bad news hits the forums every time they have an event there:(

Robin Mullan 07 April 2007 07:52 PM

I'd imagine that a lot of pikeys did this quickly, people probably saw what was going on but may have been too scared to approch them.:mad:

CupraDave 07 April 2007 07:53 PM

poor guy, I feel like crying for the fella :cry:

I hope the w4nkers that did it crashed and burned on the way home :mad:

totalllama 07 April 2007 07:56 PM

Truly shocking, I feel for the owner :(

richie001 07 April 2007 08:00 PM

has to be some kind of wind up your telling me that no one saw that was happening :wonder: :cuckoo:

pslewis 07 April 2007 08:07 PM

Bloody Hell :eek:

At least the owner will get some nice new wheels and trim .... I hope they are fully covered.

Someone MUST have seen it happening??

fl6 07 April 2007 08:08 PM

thats just takeing the piss the poor bloke or woman , is nawt safe any more:mad:

mickywrx 07 April 2007 08:08 PM

Thats an absolute f.ucking disgrace. :mad: :mad:

I'd dip the *******s in a nice warm bubbling acid bath.

marmski 07 April 2007 08:09 PM

That is un-believable... if its not a wind up then its disappointing. Losers to themselves... the worst kind of losing.

My vote goes to a SN group buy on a risky car, take it to an event that we know this kinda thing will happen at and then beat the living crap outta the scum that touch it :D

Anger 07 April 2007 08:30 PM

I feel so sorry for the scooby owner who had to come back to there car to find that :(

I remember quite a few cars went missing last year including a WR1 and a Evo 400fq :mad:

Steve Whitehorn 07 April 2007 08:32 PM

Shocking.
And is a microcosm of why I now spend A very high percentage of my time away from these shores in more civilised parts - unfortunately :(

Really feel sorry for the person owning that.

AndyMoody 07 April 2007 08:49 PM

I read a few weeks back on here that the bloke or gang behind the WR1 theft from the competitors enclosure was/were up in court. Poor bloke to find your pride and joy in that state when you return.

swifty74 07 April 2007 08:49 PM

Really feel sorry for the person owning that.