ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   CS last night with Tiggs, etc (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/59153-cs-last-night-with-tiggs-etc.html)

Fosters 12 December 2001 08:16 AM

When the server went to the cs_office map, which I didn't have, it told me and then downloaded it from the server (a bit slow!). Afterwards, I tried to join in and it said my office map wasn't the same version as the server's.

Where do I download all these maps from?

Sorry about my appalling performance - that was my first try at CS and I've been out of the online gaming scene for a year, so bear with me.

Steve Perriam 12 December 2001 08:24 AM

nice to see you mike.

try

www.jolt.co.uk
www.counter-strike.net
www.barrysworld.com

you might need a map patch/fix ? are you using the Retail version of CS ??

cya 2nite maybe....

steve

Fosters 12 December 2001 09:16 AM

Mod version (from original HL cd). I'm on HL 1.3 and CS 1108 now, hence I got on in the first place.

I'll be on tonight, the missus is working. :)

Fosters 12 December 2001 09:18 AM

bloody websense! I'll download them tonight.

dsmith 12 December 2001 09:27 AM

Rebuilt Pc last night. Got C/S on about 11.00. used my key of original Hlaf-Life cd as always. But C/S wont authenticate my Won-ID :(. More tweaking required tonight I think.

Deano

Nimbus 12 December 2001 09:50 AM

Had a few good games last night. I also had to download a couple to play. I've got most on CD-R now, I just have not copied them to my home PC :rolleyes:.

Steve Perriam 12 December 2001 10:28 AM

not good last nite. major lag and everyone seemed to be having voice probs ?

hopefully better 2nite ?

got my new pc bits ordered though.

maybe that will help !

Damaja 12 December 2001 10:32 AM

Yeah steve I could not understand a word you was saying. Especially on the jeepathon level when my headset fell off and I was shooting the hell out of you with a pistol even thoug you was on my team! :) ooops

Steve Perriam 12 December 2001 10:59 AM

lol @ damaja

yeah i thought wtf my own team is in front of me shooting me with a glock !!!

i was shouting stop stop and u kept on !!

hopefully the server will be ok tonite ? bit of a glitch last nite ?

HHxx 12 December 2001 11:29 AM

Have to apologise if I was TK'ing, lag sucks, fire once and I just stood still firing at my own team, next thing I knew I was eating the wall:(

What was wrong last night, never experienced lag that bad before, was watching PTMW and his ping jumped to around 4000.

H

HHxx 12 December 2001 11:32 AM

Must add Lol @ Tiggs for attempting a record time on the 100 metre front crawl in the sink:D:D Distracted me long enough for someone else to kill me though;):D

H

Puff The Magic Wagon! 12 December 2001 11:44 AM

Nice to see Blow Dog on CS :D

Just wondering when he's going to change his tag to [STi] Blow Dog :D :D :D

LOL

& have got to say that Boggy was awesome ( :eek: ) & it was good to see him & Neanderthal working as a team - inspiration to us all...

Myself was pretty cr@p but it's only fun. Gotta couple of large lags surprisingly, but when I went up to bed, found the missus surfing the net on her mac :rolleyes:

Bring it on tonite :D

Steve Perriam 12 December 2001 11:56 AM

BD was on ?

we not seen him for about 6 months !!!!

i did not see him ?

yeah cya tonite.

orbv 12 December 2001 05:20 PM

For the first ten minutes things were going very well, then girlie came back and my game when down hill.

She is off out again tonight (three nights in a row!) so will be around later :D

Tiggs 12 December 2001 09:08 PM

the sink was tricky to get out of!

Tiggs