ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   7 Years of waiting...(And boy was it worth it!) (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/587520-7-years-of-waiting-and-boy-was-it-worth-it.html)

munna 28 February 2007 11:10 PM

7 Years of waiting...(And boy was it worth it!)

hi people..im back!!its been a while..well since the birth of my daughter(7YEARS Ago!!)i gave up my mechanical baby..for a baby that i helped make!!(I Think!!)
1 golf Gt Tdi,rover coupe(Dont Ask!!)almera GTi,Prelude vtec(Sorry)..clio 172,and a brief stint over on THE DARK SIDE(SOOOOOO sorry!!)i am now back in the driving seat of my first baby

Impreza terzo!!!(Mint condition..full Subaru service history,standard car with the original over mats!
so can i ahve a refresher course on keeping her on the road?(PLEASE)

davyboy 28 February 2007 11:13 PM

Why the down grade from the 172?

harry007 28 February 2007 11:15 PM

:lol:

munna 28 February 2007 11:21 PM

Is the dark side not the evo?..or have i been away for that long that the dark side is another marque?>

Rasher 01 March 2007 06:43 AM

Impreza terzo!!!(Mint condition..full Subaru service history,standard car with the original over mats!
so can i ahve a refresher course on keeping her on the road?(PLEASE)
sounds good mate any pics:)?

munna 01 March 2007 10:30 AM

i will hopefully get the pics up once i give her a clean...she is a little..well lets put it this way NOT LOOKING BLUE!!!!

p1doc 01 March 2007 11:31 AM

that would not be munna from carlisle by any chance?
if so it is martin the new age driver
martin

munna 01 March 2007 12:12 PM

the name rings a bell.....yes its me munna
well it so nice to be back..even thoiugh it was an absolute nightmare in trying to find a clean example..i forgot how totally cheap and accesable these had become!!
how is the family by the way?

p1doc 02 March 2007 10:41 AM

family all fine tokk "bluey" as my daughter calls it for run yesterday round the back roads flying along.started snowing again today-lucky i got my new grit bin!.next tim i am down we will have to compare cars
see you soon
martin

munna 02 March 2007 01:53 PM

no comparisan mate...apart from the same manufacturer and the same colour...yours is a beast..mine is just a little mouse...totally standard is mine..apart from the zorst and filter!!
yours on the other hand is stuff that legends of lore are made of!!

was talking to your father last night..he is fine by the way!

GazTheHat 02 March 2007 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by munna (Post 6707399)
Is the dark side not the evo?..or have i been away for that long that the dark side is another marque?>

Aye it is. Davy's just being funny. (Got me smiling anyway)

Welcome back!!

What flavour evo did you try?

p1doc 02 March 2007 04:06 PM

my dad must keep you in business!
car passed it's mot+60,000 service and 2 new tyres=£500 not bad
yous is still a scooby plus i like a good nosey!
martin

munna 03 March 2007 01:58 AM

EVO four...nice car..loud..fast(In some instances too fast!)great round the bends..but it just seemed as though the car was trying to hard!!(if you know what i mean?)plus well...it not a flat four is it..also you sat up too high..centre of gravity is not like the scoob..oh well..i wanted one..got one..sold it before my 14 days cancellation grace was up with the insurance company!!

back to scooby land now!!..and i love it..it must have been that mirror i broke before my daughter was born...7 years bad look!!get it...huh?..look..ha ha..

burble trouble all the way guys...burble trouble all the way...the only sound system you need in the car...ICE my bottom!!

full of puns me...full of them!!

p1doc 03 March 2007 08:14 AM

need a full decat with tsl group n exhaust like mine,you probably had a scoobysport exhaust on your last scooby it was so long ago!
martin