ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Serves Him Right!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/586075-serves-him-right.html)

Rince 23 February 2007 09:28 PM

Serves Him Right!!!!

:mad:

BBC NEWS | World | Asia-Pacific | Bears eat keeper who took their bile

What goes around, comes around, I say!

PeterUK300 23 February 2007 09:30 PM

Good on the bears :D

Drunken Bungle Whore 23 February 2007 09:33 PM

Just read that story :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: YAY BEARS!

Rince 23 February 2007 09:34 PM

Nice to see a happy outcome to animal cruelty for once :)

SwissTony 23 February 2007 09:55 PM

if you go down to the woods today.......:)

Trout 23 February 2007 09:59 PM

It would seem likely that he is some poor dupe who could not afford to do anything else.

Even better that the bears escape and go and eat the profiteers and users of the bile.

kingofturds 23 February 2007 10:01 PM

yiiiizeks

sarasquares 23 February 2007 10:03 PM

what will happen to the bears now?

Rince 23 February 2007 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by sarasquares (Post 6690177)

One would hope that they will be protected or released. Either way, they will be in good hands.

Suresh 23 February 2007 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by sarasquares (Post 6690177)

I expect they'll go into the woods and have a keeper-sized sh1t, where else would they do it? :lol1:

sarasquares 24 February 2007 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Suresh (Post 6690188)
I expect they'll go into the woods and have a keeper-sized sh1t, where else would they do it? :lol1:

:lol1:

speedymonkey 24 February 2007 12:57 AM

:lol:

haroldhettaturbo 24 February 2007 01:07 AM

Good.

Bear bile what ever next???

mark engers 24 February 2007 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by KiwiGTI (Post 6691215)
That is a clearly racist comment.

No it isn't. I reserve the right to dislike the Chinese for what they do to animals in order to make pointless fcuking potions.

Can they not make do with herbal tea like civilised nations do? Oh no, not the Chinese!... their 'medicines' and delicacies must come from random parts of endangered species.

I mean, why settle for aspirin when you can drill a hole in a bear, skin a cat alive or lop off a tiger's cock! :Whatever_

Leslie 24 February 2007 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by mark engers (Post 6691284)
No it isn't. I reserve the right to dislike the Chinese for what they do to animals in order to make pointless fcuking potions.

Can they not make do with herbal tea like civilised nations do? Oh no, not the Chinese!... their 'medicines' and delicacies must come from random parts of endangered species.

I mean, why settle for aspirin when you can drill a hole in a bear, skin a cat alive or lop off a tiger's cock! :Whatever_

I agree with all that!

Les

Rince 25 February 2007 09:33 PM

Amen to that! :notworthy

King RA 25 February 2007 09:35 PM

If you want to help bears and other animals then this charity does alot of good work to stop this sort of ****.

WSPA UK | World Society for the Protection of Animals

King RA 25 February 2007 09:36 PM

Here is the specifics on what they do for bears like these.

WSPA UK | Wildlife - The World Society for the Protection of Animals

Steve vRS 25 February 2007 10:16 PM

Don't forget that they skin dogs alive as well.

Steve

PS their people aren't treated much better.

Sti_Prodrive 25 February 2007 10:19 PM

it was writen for him !

life moves on ...

KiwiGTI 25 February 2007 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 6691839)
I agree with all that!

Les

Just to clarify there was a significantly racist and offensive post that has been removed by the mods prior to his other comment.

In any case, with a health system and spiritual beliefs significantly older than anything in the west, it takes a lot of education to get these practices out of it.

The majority of modern Chinese do not use these endangered species, and it is no reason to blindly hate a race of 1.4 billion people, to call for their deaths or to abuse their racial features.