ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Meacher to be next Prime Minister! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/585598-meacher-to-be-next-prime-minister.html)

pslewis 22 February 2007 01:06 PM

Meacher to be next Prime Minister!

PLEASE NO!!!

MattW 22 February 2007 01:11 PM

Oh yes please, the death knell cometh

pslewis 22 February 2007 01:18 PM

I won't vote Labour if he is the Leader!!

You heard it here first ;)

New_scooby_04 22 February 2007 01:34 PM

We all know it's going to be Brown, who'll come in just as the voter backlash against Labour begins as there is no way TB is going to hang around for that!

Ns04

SlimJ_2005 22 February 2007 05:01 PM

Hell I wont vote labour no matter who is in power, whats the point in voting anyway, they're all a bunch of liars!

astraboy 22 February 2007 06:48 PM

thats the reason why vote monster ravin loony party.
astraboy.

David Lock 22 February 2007 07:18 PM

Looks like he is well qualified to join Labour at the trough :D

"Mr Meacher and his wife own a house in Wimbledon; a country retreat in Gloucestershire and a terraced property in his Oldham constituency. Between them they are building up a portfolio of flats in Wimbledon, Balham and Putney in south London which are being let. His wife is a director of three property companies.
Mr Meacher, who two years ago condemned second home owners for preventing young people in rural areas from getting a foot on the property ladder, has a Cotswold house worth more than £500,000 according to local estate agents.

Andrew Lansley, the Conservative spokesman on the Cabinet Office, said: "I intend to write to Mr Meacher asking him to explain how this fits in with the ministerial code of conduct and whether he has informed his colleagues of his financial interests if he participates in discussions on housing matters."

KiwiGTI 22 February 2007 07:43 PM

Looks like he's the fall guy. Labour know they are fcuked.

Jamie 22 February 2007 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by astraboy (Post 6685850)
thats the reason why vote monster ravin loony party.
astraboy.

Sutch a shame he is dead now :(

oi astraboy no rave reviews ?

Leslie 23 February 2007 01:21 PM

PSL,

Would you vote for the government that you think would do best for the country, or do you just blindly vote Labour at all costs out of a feeling of tradition?

Les

pslewis 23 February 2007 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Leslie (Post 6688700)
PSL,

Would you vote for the government that you think would do best for the country, or do you just blindly vote Labour at all costs out of a feeling of tradition?

Les

I would vote for who I thought would do the best job.

Consequently the Tories would NEVER get my vote.

Iwan 23 February 2007 01:53 PM

The only way I'd vote Labour is if they rebranded and became a full-on communist party (think Lenin/Stalin here).

This country has gone to the dogs bigtime and needs ruling with an iron fist. Not in a "oh we have black boxes in our cars to monitor us" - I'm talking a full on police state where scum get rounded up and beaten, before ending up in work camps somewhere really horrible.

And no, I'm not trolling. :)

Leslie 24 February 2007 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 6688734)
I would vote for who I thought would do the best job.

Consequently the Tories would NEVER get my vote.

That's a fair if somewhat biased answer PSL.

Les