ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Insurance (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/)
-   -   A-PLAN Insurance A+++++++ (https://www.scoobynet.com/insurance-19/585330-a-plan-insurance-a.html)

XR-Wayne 21 February 2007 04:52 PM

A-PLAN Insurance A+++++++

I recommend this company 100%.

They done me such a good deal and are very Helpfull.

Give them a Try.

Call Matthew Minchin - 01635 874 646

:D :D

gazza1971 21 February 2007 09:57 PM

I CAN SECOND THAT TOP PEOPLE GREAT PRICES:thumb:

XR-Wayne 21 February 2007 10:02 PM

Im 22 at the moment, and bought my 2003 WRX scoob when i was 20, and Insurance was soooo Much which i can understand, but there such great cars, so its nice to get a really decent price from A Plan and being 22 its all good.

Soulgirl 21 February 2007 11:36 PM

And your price was?

XR-Wayne 21 February 2007 11:40 PM

£1000

2 Years No Claims (Which were built up on the Impreza from age 20)

22 years Old

CD10 and 5 Points

Mods declared as well.

Also with my dad on the car aswell.

There was a Point when i was paying just over 2k 2 years ok.

Soulgirl 21 February 2007 11:42 PM

5 points! You should be banned :D Hang on.... 5 points? I thought they handed them out in 3's? And a 'CD10 Driving without due care and attention'.... naughty boy!

XR-Wayne 21 February 2007 11:46 PM

Bit of a weird one,

in 2003 a Land Rover Reversed into the Front of my Car as he left the car in revese and caused damage to mine, so i called the police and when the police got there, the guy in the Landrover turned round and said I went into the back of him...grrrrrr. so i was the one that called the police and i got taken to court and got 5 points and a CD10. I tried so hard to prove it wasnt me but just couldnt.

Soulgirl 21 February 2007 11:49 PM

Eh? Hang on.... didn't you argue that? Unforutunately, the ****ty thing is, if there's damage to the back of a car it's almost automatically assumed that the car behind is in the wrong. I would have stood in court, removed all my clothes, stood on my head, until the Judge listened to what I said. Did you do that?

Soulgirl 21 February 2007 11:51 PM

Thninking about it, irrelevant if he was reversing ... he should have stopped and waited.

I was reversing into a space years and years ago.. nothing coming when I started the manoever but by the time I was half way through some arse sped past me and I caught his side with my front as I swang round. It was my fault because I wasn't paying attention to what was legally passing me. IE, reversing gives you no right of way.

XR-Wayne 21 February 2007 11:52 PM

I wouldnt remove all my Clothes in court....LOL!!! Think id rather have the points, haha

We argued it for ages, Infact Months but i didnt even think he would say that so i didnt think about getting a witness.

I just couldnt get out of it at all, and iv never had any points other then that, never had a Speeding ticket or anythink.

Soulgirl 21 February 2007 11:55 PM

Rise like the Pheonix out of the ashes and question your conviction! Especially being a Land Rover owner, he's obviously a complete tosser ;) Of course, that's my own personal opinion :D

XR-Wayne 22 February 2007 12:00 AM

Only another year or 2 till its off my licence.

And yea he was a Tosser..lol

Soulgirl 22 February 2007 12:08 AM

But that's another two years of someone elses bollox! You're willing to stand for that? Aren't you seething? I would be.

XR-Wayne 22 February 2007 12:10 AM

We tried again to get out of it, No Luck and more Legal fee's i had to pay, so that when i thought thats enough.

I done every thing by the book and it got me no where.

Soulgirl 22 February 2007 12:17 AM

Ooooh.. what a shame! Makes you wonder what sweetners the solicitors got out of it? Ive defended myself on two occasions without solictors... put forward educated arguements and won... solicitors just think about money. Grrrr.