ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Cmon Red Men !! (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/584487-cmon-red-men.html)

ash1 18 February 2007 09:39 PM

Cmon Red Men !!

Barca lose tonight and are in turmoil. Good time to play the current European champions. Should be a cracking match, last two years winners.

STi wanna Subaru 18 February 2007 09:56 PM

turmoil? Top of their league... current CL winners... they aint the team taking each other apart with golf clubs and getting pissed up.

ash1 18 February 2007 10:56 PM

eto at odds with the players, players dont talk to each other, players coming out in the press bitching against others ?

as for players getting pissed up, think that story has been blown well out of proportion.

STi wanna Subaru 18 February 2007 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 6671674)
eto at odds with the players, players dont talk to each other, players coming out in the press bitching against others ?

as for players getting pissed up, think that story has been blown well out of proportion.

Eto'o isn't even near fit so probably wont figure in the first game. Andy Cole and Sherigham didn't speak to each other but United did Ok with them in the same squad ;)

ash1 19 February 2007 11:05 PM

We're the only British team to beat them at the Camp Nou.

And from memory haven't conceded in our visits there.

G-STAR 20 February 2007 12:15 AM

With my face screwed up like Kevin Keegan's:

"I tell you honestly, I'd LOVE it if they beat you, love it".

Funkii Munkii 20 February 2007 06:59 AM

http://www.mtn.co.za/ContentStore/00/26/28/00262846.jpg

ash1 20 February 2007 04:36 PM

great news !

BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Liverpool | Mascherano granted Reds clearance

STi wanna Subaru 20 February 2007 04:56 PM

another loser for the squad! excellent! :D

Messi was looking pretty hot the other night even though Barca lost.... Sure they'll look to test your dodgy keeper a few times tomorrow.

ash1 20 February 2007 05:03 PM

messi is crap, he's only got one foot and just goes round in a circle.

STi wanna Subaru 20 February 2007 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 6677401)

:D

love it! :thumb::lol1:

richie001 20 February 2007 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 6677401)

you may regret that comment :nono: ash messi is a class act but he is young and maybe a little inconsistent but he will become one of the best players in the world

ash1 20 February 2007 10:18 PM

he needs a haircut

NAF 21 February 2007 10:06 PM

Still waiting to regret the messi comment . . . ;)

richie001 21 February 2007 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by NAF (Post 6682863)
Still waiting to regret the messi comment . . . ;)

don't get to cocky still a second leg to come but how much this pains me fair play to liverpool on their win tonight :)

NAF 21 February 2007 10:26 PM

Fair play :D

richie001 21 February 2007 10:28 PM

a bit disappointed chelsea couldn't do the same :(

NAF 21 February 2007 10:31 PM

AAARRRGGGHH !!

Spoiler!! just watching the highlights Chelsea / Porto on tv !

Take it Chelsea didnt win then . . .

richie001 21 February 2007 10:32 PM

sorry hope i'm not going to get points

NAF 21 February 2007 10:35 PM

lol! :D

richie001 21 February 2007 10:38 PM

nah no win drew 1-1 good goal from shevchenko but terry injury could be bad for the cup league cup final

moneys 21 February 2007 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by richie001 (Post 6683047)
nah no win drew 1-1 good goal from shevchenko but terry injury could be bad for the cup league cup final

terry's injury looked bad. you have really missed him so its going to be interesting to see what jose does

richie001 21 February 2007 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by moneys (Post 6683066)
terry's injury looked bad. you have really missed him so its going to be interesting to see what jose does

got no choice he is going to have to play micheal essien at the back again but he has played well at the back for a central midfielder :notworthy

STi wanna Subaru 21 February 2007 11:32 PM

Good results all in. Terry out for a bit. Wont wish an injury but if it comes then so be it. Barca and Liverpool both looked poor but Barca are the better team so if Liverpool go through then hopefully united get an easier tie when they play liverpool. Happy tonight!

pj748r 22 February 2007 12:53 AM

Great performance by the Reds tonight.

Similar strategy and performance in two weeks time will hopefully see us through to the next round.

CrisPDuk 22 February 2007 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 6675172)
We're the only British team to beat them at the Camp Nou.

And from memory haven't conceded in our visits there.

Ah well, we've finally conceded at the Nou Camp:(

But on the bright side, not as many as Barca did:cool::thumb::notworthy:luxhello:

FlightMan 22 February 2007 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru (Post 6683258)
Good results all in. Terry out for a bit. Wont wish an injury but if it comes then so be it. Barca and Liverpool both looked poor but Barca are the better team so if Liverpool go through then hopefully united get an easier tie when they play liverpool. Happy tonight!

Ahh so that's how it works.

Team A plays Team B twice. Over those 2 matches Team A wins. And the BETTER team is the one that goes out! I understand now. So, following you're logic, the winners of all cup competitions are the WORST team in it. Makes perfect sense to me. Well done. :rolleyes:

Jesus there are some muppets on here!!

STi wanna Subaru 22 February 2007 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 6683535)
Ahh so that's how it works.

Team A plays Team B twice. Over those 2 matches Team A wins. And the BETTER team is the one that goes out! I understand now. So, following you're logic, the winners of all cup competitions are the WORST team in it. Makes perfect sense to me. Well done. :rolleyes:

Jesus there are some muppets on here!!

hook line sinker :thumb:

STi wanna Subaru 22 February 2007 08:29 AM

In all seriousness it was a great result for Liverpool and it helps United in the league as i see it. Liverpool are out of the title race and will look to the CL as a possible trophy. As United play Liverpool next Sat followed by Barca on the Tuesday there could be in Rafa's mind the option to rest key players..

CrisPDuk 22 February 2007 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru (Post 6683601)
In all seriousness it was a great result for Liverpool and it helps United in the league as i see it. Liverpool are out of the title race and will look to the CL as a possible trophy. As United play Liverpool next Sat followed by Barca on the Tuesday there could be in Rafa's mind the option to rest key players..

So you reckon Rafa will rest players for what the fans view as the most important home game of the season just because we're playing some mickey Mouse foreign club in the week:rolleyes: You saw the reaction when we couldn't beat the toffee's, he's not going to make the same mistake twice:wonder:

I hope he doesn't anyway:eek: I'm off to see Moses, to ask him if there's room for a little 'un on his prayer mat:D