ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   Liverpool showing their class yet again... (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/584219-liverpool-showing-their-class-yet-again.html)

G-STAR 17 February 2007 11:13 PM

Liverpool showing their class yet again...

:rolleyes:

Drunken shame in the Algarve this time - big repercussions for Pennant, Bellamy, Fowler and Dudek.

Looking forward to reading the paper tomorrow. :D

richiewong 17 February 2007 11:19 PM

Bellamy involved in a drunken behaviour, never in the world:lol1:

G-STAR 17 February 2007 11:22 PM

Liverpool stars in booze shame | the Daily Mail

Nothing about Bellamy there, but Norwegian sources are stating that he allegedly (wink wink) attacked Riise with a golf club in his hotel room. :eek:

Funkii Munkii 18 February 2007 08:50 AM

Bellamy and Pennant, what a pair of cocks.

Off to buy the papers :)

richiewong 18 February 2007 09:47 AM

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-imag...y_craig1nu.jpg

richie001 18 February 2007 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by richiewong (Post 6669656)

he was found not guilty in a court of law ;)

richiewong 18 February 2007 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by richie001 (Post 6669939)
he was found not guilty in a court of law ;)

And so was OJ Simpson but we all know he's guilty as fcuk:D

Still rather have Bellamy in my team then Souness as manager!

STi wanna Subaru 18 February 2007 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 6669594)
Bellamy and Pennant, what a pair of cocks.

Off to buy the papers :)

Both scum wankers and crims to boot.... fit in at Liverpool perfectly.

Come on Barca!!

ash1 18 February 2007 09:36 PM

yeah Barca doing well at the moment. Did they win tonight ? Good time to play them.

All this media hype of a disagreement in a hotel. Typical media t0ssers. Always looking for a headline.

STi wanna Subaru 18 February 2007 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 6671432)
yeah Barca doing well at the moment. Did they win tonight ? Good time to play them.

All this media hype of a disagreement in a hotel. Typical media t0ssers. Always looking for a headline.

Belamy is a grade A c0ck why cant you just admit it? trouble wherever he is.

Barca will step it up in Europe.

ash1 18 February 2007 10:58 PM

read this and stop following the media BS. you're all quick to jump on the bandwagon.

Kopblog.com: “The blog’s dollocks!” » Blog Archive » Liverpool’s Algarve Shame Or Sham?

CrisPDuk 19 February 2007 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru (Post 6671352)
Both scum wankers and crims to boot.... fit in at Liverpool perfectly.

Come on Barca!!

Unless you can back it up with as yet unseen evidence, that statement is libellous;)

At least no Liverpool FC player has walked onto a football pitch (on more than one occasion) with express intention of crippling a fellow professional:mad:;)

ash1 19 February 2007 08:24 AM

And when thats not good enough kung fu kick supporters.....

STi wanna Subaru 19 February 2007 09:51 AM

Fact is Bellamy and Pennant are an embarresment to your football club. Sickens me you can defend them :(

;)

ash1 19 February 2007 11:55 AM

No need to defend them, can't see exactly what they've done wrong.

maybe you can explain what is it that they've done ?

Funkii Munkii 19 February 2007 12:33 PM

Neither have won a European Cup ;)

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: "5 European Cups" "5 European Cups" :luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello:

:lol1: :lol1:

Stop being pedantic you know exactly what he's saying

ash1 19 February 2007 01:44 PM

so it sickens him that they've not won a European cup ?

I'm being genuine here, tell me what Pennant and Bellamy have done. Yeah ok they've had a bad past, but I've done things I shouldn't have when I was younger. You guys monks ?

CrisPDuk 19 February 2007 02:10 PM

As far as I can tell all Bellamy has done is get into the odd 'heated discussion' with a slapper in nightclubs:wonder:

Davinia Murphy could no doubt point out that that sort of activity isn't restricted to LFC players either;)

CrisPDuk 19 February 2007 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by richiewong (Post 6669954)
Still rather have Bellamy in my team then Souness as manager!

Same here Richie:thumb:

G-STAR 19 February 2007 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 6672623)
No need to defend them, can't see exactly what they've done wrong.

maybe you can explain what is it that they've done ?

Originally Posted by Rafael Benitez
I've made it clear to them the responsibilities that come with playing for this club and how they are expected to conduct themselves.

The players worked extremely hard at last week's training camp but we will take disciplinary action and fine any of them who are found to have breached club rules during our stay in Portugal.

Despite reports to the contrary, the spirit amongst the lads is very good, with everyone looking forward to the game against Barcelona on Wednesday.

We remain totally focused on what will be a very tough game against the defending European Champions.

So Rafa issued that statement for the fun of it?

Perhaps he wanted to shift focus away from Wednesday's match even further?

Oh, and another interesting article: Pedersen criticises Bellamy - Football - Eurosport

ash1 19 February 2007 06:57 PM

think if you read the link I posted there was some incident between Bellamy and Riise, and hence the statement from Rafa. But think the whole thing about players have a drunken night out, tearing up the bar is way off the mark.

Nice of Petersen to stick up for Riise. Think Bellamy needs to sort himself out, if he doesn't then he wont be in the squad in the summer.

richie001 19 February 2007 07:13 PM

do you thing he shouted FORE before attacking riise

G-STAR 19 February 2007 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 6674076)
think if you read the link I posted there was some incident between Bellamy and Riise, and hence the statement from Rafa. But think the whole thing about players have a drunken night out, tearing up the bar is way off the mark.

So you're essentially saying that you take the opinion of 'Kop Blog' (probably written by a spotty scouse teenager) over that of various independent media outlets?

:cuckoo:

ash1 19 February 2007 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by G-STAR (Post 6674387)
So you're essentially saying that you take the opinion of 'Kop Blog' (probably written by a spotty scouse teenager) over that of various independent media outlets?

:cuckoo:

think you're possibly the spotty teenager for believing the extent of the article !

ash1 19 February 2007 10:57 PM

Here's the file on Bellers, he had a decent time at Newcastle I see. Anyway, seen all this on a night out in some cities. I think he'll be on his way in the summer.

A history of trouble

February 2002 Receives a caution for hitting a woman in a nightclub

March 2003 Charged with racially aggravated harassment outside a nightclub but later acquitted

March 2004 Throws a chair at John Carver, Newcastle's assistant manager

January 2005 Fined £80,000 by Graeme Souness for calling him a liar

April 2005 Abuses former Newcastle team-mate, Alan Shearer, by text

September 2006 Rows in tunnel with Newcastle coach Terry McDermott

November 2006 Bellamy cleared of assaulting teenage girl in a nightclub

G-STAR 20 February 2007 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by ash1 (Post 6674560)
think you're possibly the spotty teenager for believing the extent of the article !

Bellamy faces uncertain future as Liverpool reel from golf club attack | News | Guardian Unlimited Football

Bellamy in karaoke flare-up | Liverpool | Premiership | Football | Sport | Telegraph

Yesterday the Norway manager, Age Hareide, confirmed he had spoken to Riise about the incident. He said: "Things in general are not good, but John Arne is OK and escaped without injuries."
Independent Online Edition > Premiership

Granted, I don't take every word printed in the papers as gospel, but it's rare that the Guardian, Telegraph and Independent print stories based on hearsay alone; there's evidently truth behind such.

But then again, I'm sure 'Kop Blog' is as reliable (if not more) as the aforementioned...:rolleyes:

Let's hope you get absolutely ****ed on tomorrow night. It'll be no less than you deserve.

ash1 20 February 2007 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by G-STAR (Post 6675329)
Bellamy faces uncertain future as Liverpool reel from golf club attack | News | Guardian Unlimited Football

Bellamy in karaoke flare-up | Liverpool | Premiership | Football | Sport | Telegraph

Independent Online Edition > Premiership

Granted, I don't take every word printed in the papers as gospel, but it's rare that the Guardian, Telegraph and Independent print stories based on hearsay alone; there's evidently truth behind such.

But then again, I'm sure 'Kop Blog' is as reliable (if not more) as the aforementioned...:rolleyes:

Let's hope you get absolutely ****ed on tomorrow night. It'll be no less than you deserve.

Never said there wasn't any truth in the article, think Bellamy has taken a club to Riise, but at the risk of repeating myself, the stuff on Dudek, Fowler and JP is off the mark.

Not sure why you think we deserve a thumping, other than perhaps your jealousy at being England's top team in Europe.

FlightMan 20 February 2007 05:38 PM

Well according the manager of the hotel, the whole incident was blown out of all proportion by the Portugese press, who weren't allowed to interview the players.

It really makes me laugh how some people on here are so quick to jump on the press, both written and TV, for incorrect reporting, yet the second something is written that supports their arguments, there's links to stories all over the place!

STi wanna Subaru 20 February 2007 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 6677512)
Well according the manager of the hotel, the whole incident was blown out of all proportion by the Portugese press, who weren't allowed to interview the players.

It really makes me laugh how some people on here are so quick to jump on the press, both written and TV, for incorrect reporting, yet the second something is written that supports their arguments, there's links to stories all over the place!

It's part of the banter ;) :D

richiewong 20 February 2007 08:19 PM

...and Bellamy's a mouthy tw@t that is easily one of the most hateful characters in current football:lol1: