ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Bugs / Feature Requests Archive (https://www.scoobynet.com/bugs-feature-requests-archive-429/)
-   -   STICKIES FOR MODDING GUIDES (https://www.scoobynet.com/bugs-feature-requests-archive-429/583414-stickies-for-modding-guides.html)

KIPS 15 February 2007 08:52 AM

STICKIES FOR MODDING GUIDES

HI MODS,
Would it be possible to have libary in the tech section for commonly used guides for mods and conversions ie engine brake suspension as when you trawl through searches you rarely come up with one good thread and end up using two or three picking out the best bits amongst the general chat
If some one writes a good guide easy to follow and good information it could be put to the vote to be a stickie in the libary and put in the right section or catagory for other members to use
If you bar members adding comments it would keep the thread to just the information if they wanted extra info they could pm the thread writer, maybe a counte ron the thread if the member found the thread usefull,
This is just an idea maybe put this to the vote to see the response
Await your reply and thoughts :thumb:

KIP

SwissTony 15 February 2007 08:55 AM

webby/simon

you listening to this mate ??

;) :D

KIPS 15 February 2007 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 6660110)
webby/simon

you listening to this mate ??

;) :D

Can never tell with you if this is a pi$$ TAKE or your on side,:wonder: even though your against moddin
KIP:D

KIPS 15 February 2007 09:05 AM

Ill take the comment back on the moddin just looked at your veiw my scoobie some nice suttle mods going on their :notworthy :notworthy

KIP

SwissTony 15 February 2007 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by KIPS (Post 6660136)
Ill take the comment back on the moddin just looked at your veiw my scoobie some nice suttle mods going on their :notworthy :notworthy

KIP

ah mate, how wrong could you be :lol1: where the hell did you ever get the idea I was against modifications you nutter :D

Actually, my comment was a sly gentle dig at simon, only because of certain things in the pipeline for scoobynet...;)

ex-webby 15 February 2007 10:32 AM

Thanks for your discretion Swiss!!

KIPS 15 February 2007 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by webmaster (Post 6660444)
Thanks for your discretion Swiss!!

when have you known swiss to be descreet
thats what I like say what you think :D

KIP

baz69birds 15 February 2007 11:05 AM

:thumb: from me

good idea.

SwissTony 15 February 2007 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by KIPS (Post 6660462)
when have you known swiss to be descreet
thats what I like say what you think :D

KIP

KIP, oi !! :hjtwofing
I will have you know that both discreet and subtle are actually my middle names..:D

simon, no problem. We need to chat soon. How was your trip?
;)

ex-webby 15 February 2007 01:31 PM

Swiss

as I said. I'll speak to you when I return next week.

SwissTony 15 February 2007 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by webmaster (Post 6661105)
Swiss

as I said. I'll speak to you when I return next week.

whoops my fault, I thought it was this week.
no worries, catch you later
:)

KIPS 15 February 2007 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 6660608)
KIP, oi !! :hjtwofing
I will have you know that both discreet and subtle are actually my middle names..:D

simon, no problem. We need to chat soon. How was your trip?
;)

:D :D :D :razz:

KIP

KIPS 16 February 2007 06:30 PM

Just a thought might be worth you hosting the pics aswell as when you do a search you find a decent write up but then all the pics have turned into little crosses :mad: and the write up says to see pic

CHEERS KIP

SwissTony 17 February 2007 10:47 AM

good idea kip...

Loved your write up on the FMIC project..very good indeed.
Am thinking of doing a FMIC on my MY00, so will be having a look at your writeup when I do :thumb:
(btw your spelling is terrible ;) :D )

The picture problem is when people upload them, to say photobucket, and then move or delete them and bam..you then get the red crosses.
If you can be patient, there are plans afoot to do something about this...I think ;)

KIPS 18 February 2007 09:23 AM

[QUOTE=SwissTony;6667418]good idea kip...

Loved your write up on the FMIC project..very good indeed.
Am thinking of doing a FMIC on my MY00, so will be having a look at your writeup when I do :thumb:
(btw your spelling is terrible ;) :D )

Just down loaded spell check and tidied up :D
thanks for the comments

KIP:thumb: