ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   PANEL CARE ROCHDALE (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/583068-panel-care-rochdale.html)

Lord Bass 13 February 2007 09:28 PM

PANEL CARE ROCHDALE

I took my car there yesterday to have my rear door and sill repaired after being damaged by a stray roof tile during the recent windy weather. I'd like to thank Jake for the excellent service and quality of work and fast turn around for the job. Keep it up mate I'm well impressed thanks.

Panelcare - Welcome

cuprajake 13 February 2007 09:41 PM

tar very much, we aim to please

jake

The Chief 14 February 2007 10:50 AM

Could do with a big scratch repairing on my rear drivers door - are they competative???

Lord Bass 14 February 2007 03:10 PM

yes they are. email a pic to jake above and he will give u a price.

The Chief 14 February 2007 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lord Bass (Post 6657869)
yes they are. email a pic to jake above and he will give u a price.

i might bob down as i only live 10 minutes away

cuprajake 14 February 2007 05:29 PM

always welcome to come down, were also open sat till 1 if it helps any

jake

The Chief 14 February 2007 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by cuprajake (Post 6658344)
always welcome to come down, were also open sat till 1 if it helps any

jake

What about during the week mate?

cuprajake 15 February 2007 03:08 PM

open 8.30 till 5.30 but im usually here till 6 lol

The Chief 15 February 2007 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by cuprajake (Post 6661410)
open 8.30 till 5.30 but im usually here till 6 lol

Ok mate, it will be early next week as i'm away this weekend.

see you next week mate

cheers:thumb:

p.s. if your competative i also have a mate who needs his Boxster sorting:thumb:

cuprajake 16 February 2007 04:33 PM

no prob mate see ya soon

The Chief 19 February 2007 11:14 PM

Nice speaking to you tonight Jake.

will bring the car in on Monday probably.

A very proffesional setup you have there and competative to boot.
free plug there:thumb:

tinytim1234 28 March 2013 07:32 PM

Ok so if anyone is still looking at this review from a while back about Panelcare in Rochdale then please don't expect the service that may have been offered in the past.

The workmanship from this establishment is what I can only describe as appalling.

My car was polished all over and now is covered in swirl marks, overspray on various parts, peeling paint in sheets from the sills to name but a few errors. Yes it has been back to them for first rectification and now the paint peels off. Oh also instead of wiping of waxoyle panelcare think it can just be sprayed over.

AVOID!!!

cuprajake 28 March 2013 10:37 PM

Pm sent to you Simon

* * * KEV * * * 29 March 2013 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by tinytim1234 (Post 11039930)
Ok so if anyone is still looking at this review from a while back about Panelcare in Rochdale then please don't expect the service that may have been offered in the past.

The workmanship from this establishment is what I can only describe as appalling.

My car was polished all over and now is covered in swirl marks, overspray on various parts, peeling paint in sheets from the sills to name but a few errors. Yes it has been back to them for first rectification and now the paint peels off. Oh also instead of wiping of waxoyle panelcare think it can just be sprayed over.

AVOID!!!

What a crock of Sh*t. I have to be the fusiest bloke in the world when it comes to letting people work on my car and Jake and his family have carried out various jobs on many of my cars over the years without any problems whatsoever, so much so that i've recommened them to others.
To join a forum and start posting crap like this without having the balls to confront them face to face just smacks of having a yellow streak !!!

tinytim1234 29 March 2013 03:25 PM

Ok Jake has gone to a lot of effort to contact me and try and rectify this situation, he has offered to do more work on the car and explain how problems can occur.

I am not going to have anymore work done by Panelcare but that is my choice as I say Jake has offered to sort it out.

obey1 29 March 2013 08:18 PM

panelcare

+1 for jakes place hes done quite a bit of work on my subarus and never had problem with them , infact my subaru in there now for a major back end repair if is work is as bad as you say then yes thats your opinoion but i cant say anything at all wrong with jakes place , and also followed projects of other cars being modified to later models with excellent work