ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Surreal (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/581080-surreal.html)

Puff The Magic Wagon! 06 February 2007 11:28 PM

Surreal

Just had a school reunion thingy this evening - 25 years since we all left and this was the first. Lots of people who looked familliar but were either a)fatter b)balder c)greyer d)had beards/taches e)wrinklier f)combination of the previous.

Whole thing was slightly weird but I'm glad I went. Got to chat to some people whom I liked and to chat to people as people, not as schoolkids.

Slightly freaked out Puff :freak3:

STi wanna Subaru 06 February 2007 11:29 PM

come on! Did the birds who were fit back then look good still or as usual were they the hagged old slags? :D

Puff The Magic Wagon! 06 February 2007 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru (Post 6632409)
come on! Did the birds who were fit back then look good still or as usual were they the hagged old slags? :D

All boys boarding school I'm afraid. Didn't really know what girls were until I left...

Then I made up for lost time :D

STi wanna Subaru 06 February 2007 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon! (Post 6632412)
All boys boarding school I'm afraid. Didn't really know what girls were until I left...

:lol1:

that one stopped me dead in my tracks then :o:D

Lee247 06 February 2007 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon! (Post 6632405)
Just had a school reunion thingy this evening - 25 years since we all left and this was the first. Lots of people who looked familliar but were either a)fatter b)balder c)greyer d)had beards/taches e)wrinklier f)combination of the previous.

Whole thing was slightly weird but I'm glad I went. Got to chat to some people whom I liked and to chat to people as people, not as schoolkids.

I saw a girl recently, who I went to school with. She was the envy of all us lasses because she got boobs first. She is a big as a bull now, envy over :D

alcazar 07 February 2007 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 6632420)
I saw a girl recently, who I went to school with. She was the envy of all us lasses because she got boobs first. She is a big as a bull now, envy over :D

Why do girls actually WANT to get boobs, then?

I can't imagine having a great pair of gazongas dangling off my chest, they'd get in the way when I slept on my stomach, (much as my beergut does now;) ), and must be a nuisance when you run, bend, etc etc, let alone having to wear a bra, and not going bare chested without some perv staring at you:D

And NO pervy comments from blokes about feeling yourself up, please;)

Alcazar

DCI Gene Hunt 07 February 2007 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 6633074)

Alcazar

:mad: Spoilsport

lightning101 07 February 2007 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 6633074)
Why do girls actually WANT to get boobs, then?

I can't imagine having a great pair of gazongas dangling off my chest, they'd get in the way when I slept on my stomach, (much as my beergut does now;) ), and must be a nuisance when you run, bend, etc etc, let alone having to wear a bra, and not going bare chested without some perv staring at you:D

Alcazar

Attention :)

STi wanna Subaru 07 February 2007 10:44 AM

boobs = getting into pubs underage?

MMMmmmm Boooooobs! :D

alcazar 07 February 2007 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru (Post 6633143)
boobs = getting into pubs underage?

MMMmmmm Boooooobs! :D

Yeah, I suppose so. I was laughing when I could grow my sideys and a decent 'tache at 16, but now I HATE shaving:mad:

I'm still interested in a female's point of view about why they WANT boobs.

Pictures would be useful too;)

Alcazar

DJ Vinyl Ritchie 07 February 2007 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon! (Post 6632412)

Once a batty boy, always a batty boy. :nono:

DJ Vinyl Ritchie........and if you think dipping your wick in a couple of lady boys is making up for lost time, think again!!

Flatcapdriver 07 February 2007 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Puff The Magic Wagon! (Post 6632405)

Brave of you. I was away at school, although fortunately we had wimmin too :thumb: but I've always shied away from these events in case I run into either:

1. Someone I used to give a hard time too and he's some knife wielding nutter as a result.

2. A couple of girls I used to go out with who've since turned into complete biffas and shatter the memories.

3. The school psycho/no hoper whose managed to turn his life around and is now a succesful dot.com millionaire with a sun drenched goddess haning off each arm - jealous, moi?

:D