ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Moaners and groaners on here (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/580304-moaners-and-groaners-on-here.html)

micared-prodrive 04 February 2007 12:51 PM

Moaners and groaners on here

Maybe ive missed the point on this site but do people who own performance cars such as the likes of you and me never actualy use those cars for what there built for?? you only have to make a point in this forum of speeding and you get the SAD ACTS start calling you a dangerous driver?...most owners of scoobs etc have good driving records or they would never be able to insure there cars...........id like to simply say to all the twats who drive at 30mph and 70 mph permanetly and never admit to the odd blast (take your opinions and crappy run of the mill cars to another site....:) i feel better now,have a great sunday all:thumb:

RUDDY 04 February 2007 12:57 PM

their are plenty of sad old fat men on here mate!!
just ignore them

stychey 04 February 2007 12:59 PM

i have to agree with you there mate i have noticed that too :thumb:

micared-prodrive 04 February 2007 01:03 PM

glad im not alone boys:thumb:

andythejock01wrx 04 February 2007 01:37 PM

I do drive at 70mph. Everywhere. :D

micared-prodrive 04 February 2007 01:42 PM

:lol: of course you do....:lol1:

Gutmann pug 04 February 2007 01:51 PM

You could of course go somewhere else yourself and leave the fun and banter to us

andythejock01wrx 04 February 2007 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by micared-prodrive (Post 6623472)
:lol: of course you do....:lol1:

;)

94impreza 04 February 2007 01:56 PM

Its probably the same old trolls doing it for a row, spineless admin won't touch them.

fivetide 04 February 2007 01:59 PM

let he without sin etc.. everyone seems to have a wee blast once in a while but "i raced an evo through the town centre at 100" isn't speeding its stupid and deserves to e called as such.

minority acting daft when the majority don't

misty 04 February 2007 01:59 PM

you and me never actualy use those cars for what there built for?? you only have to make a point in this forum of speeding and you get the SAD ACTS start calling you a dangerous driver?...most owners of scoobs etc have good driving records or they would never be able to insure there cars...........id like to simply say to all the twats who drive at 30mph and 70 mph permanetly and never admit to the odd blast (take your opinions and crappy run of the mill cars to another site.... i feel better now,have a great sunday all
Hmm! I have noticed all the people with your attitude seem to have very few posts?
dave;)

micared-prodrive 04 February 2007 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by misty (Post 6623501)
Hmm! I have noticed all the people with your attitude seem to have very few posts?
dave;)

and ive noticed all the people with comments like yours dont seem to have pics of there cars??:luxhello: im so right as in my first statement....

Bat-Fink 04 February 2007 02:10 PM

Do have to agree with the basic outline of the first post.

Some of the people on here who have been here years act like little kids at times.

MonkiP1 04 February 2007 02:14 PM

Maybe you dont need to post alot to be a active member, i read alot more than i post, but then everyone to them self.

Regarding the question, there are alot of drivers who don't have any regard for other road user's. I have two mate's who are the same. "Accidently run a red light" and think its funny, or think that because they own a rubbish car they can do what they like.

They don't reflect my driving habbits before people stereo type me lol :D

Alan MaC 04 February 2007 02:27 PM

Micared-Prodrive is spot on.

Remember this post cos>>>>>>>>>>>>if "Phoney Tony" and his mates get their way>>>>>>>

We will all have to drive at whatever they dictate, with these Black Boxes, that we ( who bother to register, tax, insure our cars ) will be forced to pay for them. (those of us in the "Invisible World" Travellers, Illegal Imigrants etc are not accountable).

So>>> let's enjoy ourselves while we can!!

Alan MaC ;)

Martin2005 04 February 2007 03:13 PM

I dont think that driving quickly is what gets people uptight, its people childishly bragging about racing, that brings out the 'moaners and groaners' (me included).

pnbond007 04 February 2007 03:57 PM

dave;)

Well said.....

Guess 'some' of these guy's are the typical run of the mill bonnet up at the local burger bar brigade

Red Rocket 11166 04 February 2007 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by pnbond007 (Post 6623699)
Well said.....

Guess 'some' of these guy's are the typical run of the mill bonnet up at the local burger bar brigade

Or stuck in the back garden.:thumb:

Red.

gatecrasher3 04 February 2007 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Gutmann pug (Post 6623485)
You could of course go somewhere else yourself and leave the fun and banter to us

That's a good way to make someone feel welcome :iamwithst

pnbond007 04 February 2007 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Red Rocket 11166 (Post 6623732)
Or stuck in the back garden.:thumb:

Red.

Hey now that's getting personal.........it's been in my uncles heated garage since November, it ain't gonna get dirty no matter what.

800 miles last year..

How you doin, it's been ages... & have been meaning to get back to you for a while, sos matey.

Phil

easyscoob 04 February 2007 05:34 PM

i agree with micared-prodrive it's the same people that frown upon graphics, dump valves and the worst of all ....... magic trees. (i have all three) :cuckoo:

misty 04 February 2007 06:04 PM

and ive noticed all the people with comments like yours dont seem to have pics of there cars?? im so right as in my first statement....
What the hell has having a picture of your car got to do with anything? It's probably not your car! anyway. Plus.......(here I go again)...

First word of a new sentence "and" capital letter "A"
"I've" always starts with a capital "I".
"I'm" always starts with a capital "I".
"Don't" has an apostrophe to signify you mean "do not"
"there" when referring to a person is spelt "their"

A little more time listening to your English teacher and you would almost be legible!!
Dave

RUDDY 04 February 2007 06:15 PM

see!!! very sad old men mate!

Sonic' 04 February 2007 06:24 PM

pmsl @ this thread ;)

dmc1980 04 February 2007 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by misty (Post 6624059)
What the hell has having a picture of your car got to do with anything? It's probably not your car! anyway. Plus.......(here I go again)...

A little more time listening to your English teacher and you would almost be legible!!
Dave

You have upset the 'Old' man now. Dave you strike me as the sort of person who was bullied at school. The above post was nothing short of sad, why not try and come back with a decent one next time!

Scoobynet all over is packed with people who all they can do is gurn and complain. I havent figured out yet whether it is jealousy, boredom or just people who have nothing better to do with their lives than sit behind a kayboard and complain.

On that note, im away out to drive my scoob :)

Fuzz 04 February 2007 06:28 PM

I'll be the first to admit when mine comes out of the garage it doesn't know what a speed limit is.

As fast as is safe is my motto.
If I get caught, I get caught.
Not like I haven't in the past. :D

Andy

swaussie 04 February 2007 06:33 PM

dave;)

Sad indeed. My English teacher said I should always capitalise names?? :wonder:

micared-prodrive 04 February 2007 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by pnbond007 (Post 6623699)
Well said.....

:lol1: and i guess you drive a run of the mill motor.pmsl

micared-prodrive 04 February 2007 06:45 PM

Dave

pmsl is this an english lesson from somebody whos probably on the bepo website having fun with hand cream:lol: ......enjoy yourself mr i would guess mondeo man:thumb:

J_sca001 04 February 2007 06:48 PM

Dave

There goes another Troll! Only imput being to slag off other people's grammer!:lol1: