ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   The strangest we have ever found in a scoob? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/579074-the-strangest-we-have-ever-found-in-a-scoob.html)

specialx 30 January 2007 09:49 PM

The strangest we have ever found in a scoob?

We found at the clinic Yesterday!

On Saturday of last week a customer drove up from Kent to trade in his scoob for a different one. The deal was done and the gaffer took the car home for the weekend making sure it was sound, having a play in the twisties on the way home and on a few trips out during the weekend, all was well. Coming into work on monday the car went to be valeted prior to servicing the next day.

It was at this point the discovery was made!

Our valeter came up to me asking for a hand with the car we walked over to the nice 06 STI he popped the boot open, I peered in to be met with a pair of eyes looking back at me!

It was only a bl00dy cat! :eek2:

We phoned the customer straight away only for him to tell us his cat was sat on his lap but he had left the boot open in the morning before he left for his trip to us. Ooops!

So I now have a lovely black and white "stunt cat" nameless for now sat in my kitchen looking at me with a tummy full of wiskas and a milky smile bless him/her?

RSPCA etc has been contact today:thumb:

Strangest thing we have ever seen in a scoob!

Ads

Lee247 30 January 2007 09:58 PM

awwww Bless :)
Keep us informed of the outcome please

Martin2005 30 January 2007 10:19 PM

So you de-catted it then, sorry couldn't resist:lol1:

Luckyscoob 30 January 2007 10:24 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Scoobyslammed 30 January 2007 10:26 PM

'Have a break, have a kit-kat'... LOL

scotthldr 30 January 2007 10:28 PM

Sure way to trap a pussy- drive a Subaru:norty:

donnas roo 30 January 2007 10:28 PM

Poor little thing i bet it was scared to death, i can't believe you didn't give it a name !
aww how cute...

ru' 30 January 2007 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Martin2005 (Post 6609216)

:lol:

specialx 30 January 2007 10:54 PM

30 minutes before a de-catted joke SN is slow in the evenings!

hoskib 31 January 2007 06:37 AM

strangest thing found in a scooby? gotta be a full tank of petrol surely?:D

poor little bugger, must have been crapping himself (saying that, have you looked in the boot?!)
get it a little bash hat, make it a resident scoobyclinic mascot and watch out for it's wandering paws on the laptop when you're doing the mapping;)

LG John 31 January 2007 06:54 AM

having a play in the twisties on the way home

It was only a bl00dy cat!
LMAO :D:norty:

Gutmann pug 31 January 2007 07:48 AM

I opened my bonnet one day to find a bat with wings at full stretch on my intercooler. It was fried i'm afraid........

haroldhettaturbo 31 January 2007 08:26 AM

Possibly stopped of for a bit of catting (Dogging):wonder: :rolleyes:

every1sgottablue1 31 January 2007 09:08 AM

Quality Martin ;)

CrisPDuk 31 January 2007 09:22 AM

In honour of the first SN waif, I think all SN waifs and strays should from now onwards be called Sonic:thumb:

Andygreer 31 January 2007 10:46 AM

PMSL - Very very good

Jamescsti 31 January 2007 11:17 AM

I bought an imported STI and found some authentic Japanese street atlas's and some chopsticks! never a live cat though

Rex93 31 January 2007 02:10 PM

surely this is not the first time that you have had this problem and have returned the offending feline?

I seem to remember reading more than one post, where people have praised your Cat Back System:)

D1CCY 31 January 2007 02:24 PM

LOL on SC Cat Back system. (and I happen to have one on my Scoob).

As a cat lover, if there's any cost involved in getting him/her back to their owner I'm up for making a contribution.

orbix 31 January 2007 02:40 PM

Damn when people talk about cars being pussy magnets I always thought they were talking ladies.

DJ_Jon 31 January 2007 02:51 PM

De-Catted... LOL

maybe the cat belongs to one of the old owners neighbours?

BULLITT 31 January 2007 02:52 PM

I found an japanese emergancy flare in the glove box of mine when I got it:wonder: always handy I suppose...

specialx 31 January 2007 02:58 PM

Some excellent cringe worthy replies there guys!

Cat back lol!

pussy magnet!

PMSL!
:D

If we cannot find the owners one of the lads here is going to keep him/her

BULLITT 31 January 2007 03:00 PM

I'm down at Scoobyclinic on Friday, I'll see how much havoc its caused by then.

D1CCY 31 January 2007 03:04 PM

So if he's not chipped you're going to remap him.

micared-prodrive 31 January 2007 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by specialx (Post 6609074)
We found at the clinic Yesterday!

On Saturday of last week a customer drove up from Kent to trade in his scoob for a different one. The deal was done and the gaffer took the car home for the weekend making sure it was sound, having a play in the twisties on the way home and on a few trips out during the weekend, all was well. Coming into work on monday the car went to be valeted prior to servicing the next day.

It was at this point the discovery was made!

Our valeter came up to me asking for a hand with the car we walked over to the nice 06 STI he popped the boot open, I peered in to be met with a pair of eyes looking back at me!

It was only a bl00dy cat! :eek2:

We phoned the customer straight away only for him to tell us his cat was sat on his lap but he had left the boot open in the morning before he left for his trip to us. Ooops!

So I now have a lovely black and white "stunt cat" nameless for now sat in my kitchen looking at me with a tummy full of wiskas and a milky smile bless him/her?

RSPCA etc has been contact today:thumb:

Strangest thing we have ever seen in a scoob!

Ads

pmsl:lol1:

orbix 31 January 2007 03:19 PM

You do know that when a cats in unfamiliar surroundings it will mark it's territory. :D
You’ll have customers complaining that their car smells different or their paint is now peeling.

specialx 31 January 2007 03:30 PM

you don't say!:Whatever_ My Kitchen stunk this morning and yes it was the cat!!!:D

Ads

D1CCY 01 February 2007 01:00 PM

Any update on finding the owner, they must be mad with worry.