ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   want someone's head on a stick (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/576093-want-someones-head-on-a-stick.html)

valley commando 21 January 2007 12:52 PM

want someone's head on a stick

some little $hite has pinched my wrx badge off the boot of my car:mad:
i can live with that as i was looking to take it off but they have used a sharp implement to remove it with :mad: which has left me with 3 nasty scratches where the badge was:cry:
word has been put about 50 bucks dead or alive :Whatever_
i want my pound of flesh
btw have reported it to the police and one of the officers told me that if they catch him they will bring him to me before booking him in
i said thankyou
i did tell him that he would not need a cell as he would be on A&E 1st

mervil 21 January 2007 01:56 PM

Little sh1tes Rich :(

Can't see them catching anyone unless you see a Nova WRX going about :rolleyes:

GarethE 21 January 2007 02:11 PM

Sorry to hear that m8, had it happen to me on the first car - debadged all the others with care from then on....no consolation I know, but take heart that the badge has increased the value of some scroats ****box by 250 %

Gareth

KJD Mk1 21 January 2007 03:27 PM

Sorry to hear this Richie:mad:
Offer a cash reward in the local shops for info, someone wont be able to resist, then nail the little W@nk3rs

DannyBoy007 21 January 2007 04:08 PM

sorry to hear this rich,

If you do find the little scotes, You can borrow my 1st fix nailgun if you want, A night nailed to a tree is sure to change there wicked ways:norty:

valley commando 21 January 2007 04:37 PM

just watched rocky so he better look out

mike2.5subaru 21 January 2007 06:09 PM

Sorry to hear that VC, :mad: it's probably on the back of a mobility car or taxi, :rolleyes: Scott (biker1010 / yellow S202/ flying banana) gave me the phone number of a local paint repairer that he uses if you need it. :)

valley commando 21 January 2007 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by mike2.5subaru (Post 6572853)
Sorry to hear that VC, :mad: it's probably on the back of a mobility car or taxi, :rolleyes: Scott (biker1010 / yellow S202/ flying banana) gave me the phone number of a local paint repairer that he uses if you need it. :)

nice one mike:thumb:

Silver Scooby Sport 21 January 2007 07:44 PM

Richie :( You will track them down I hope.

Gazz300 21 January 2007 08:24 PM

Richie at least it wasnt the rear high spoiler. You not having one in the normal place probably confused him. I know you still have 3 scratches though and that is a real PITA. cover it with some clear nail varnish before the water gets in.

time to get the boy back in the window or maybe CCTV?

L55 REP 21 January 2007 08:34 PM

sorry to hear that richie :(

you sure it wasnt someone sliding down the street on ice an was trying to get grip on something lol.....

Russ71 21 January 2007 09:14 PM

What a to$$er, I hope they get him/them Richie, I was going to offer my nail gun but Danny beat me to it, little sh!ts.

milf hunter 21 January 2007 09:22 PM

a nailgun is to quick

i think tek bolts are more fun with the drill on slow speed
remember no one can hear them scream in the woods:eek: :eek2:

The Trooper 1815 22 January 2007 10:12 AM

Get them to drink the liquid in a foam fire extinguisher then the chemical that make it go to foam. Bonzer naughty trick. :norty: 40 gallons of instant foam out of every orifice:thumb:

Alternatively on a fire theme. Set fire to them then put them out with a alloy baseball bat:D

evil.soup 22 January 2007 11:16 AM

Bloody scum!!!:hjtwofing
Im around the valleys alot with work so if i spot it on the back of some corsa or something i will run him off the road, as long as im in the wifes fiesta that is!:norty:

simb 2 22 January 2007 08:23 PM

String em up!!