ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   New Subaru Dealership Opening In Peterborough (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/572842-new-subaru-dealership-opening-in-peterborough.html)

Optical Race 09 January 2007 06:43 PM

New Subaru Dealership Opening In Peterborough

Well as title suggest's,

Needed a MAF for my Scoob so went hunting around the Subaru Website for a dealership that was'nt a million miles away from me to find that a new Dealership is Opening at the end of the month.

Details:

Conders Subaru
Newark Road
Peterborough
Cambridgeshire
PE1 5QJ
Phone: 01733 893704
Fax: 01733 314805
Email: Sales.Conders.Garage@imgroup.co.uk
Aftersales.Conders.Garage@imgroup.co.uk

Welcome to Conders Subaru. We have the full range of Subaru cars and demonstrators, as well as an extensive selection of Proven used cars. We pride ourselves on friendly, professional service and look forward to welcoming you to our showroom.

Parts Department
For all your Subaru parts, accessories, merchandise and performance upgrades, please call us for friendly help and advice.

Service Department
Whether you require a basic service, MOT, warranty work or a major accident repair, you can count on friendly, expert advice and superb standards of workmanship from our factory-trained technicians. We have a small number of courtesy cars available for pre-booking customers and offer a collection and derlivery service by prior appointment. Alternatively, you may wish to call to our showroom, wait for your vehicle to be serviced and enjoy a coffee in our customer waiting area. When repairs are complete, your vehicle will progress to our Preparation Department for a complimentary wash.
Reason for this post is that those of us the live locally to Peterborough will know that all the other Subaru Delaerships have either closed or changed to another Maker leaving those of us that need to get parts for our Subaru's up a creek wothout a paddle.

Anyways, the Guy that runs the Parts Dept. is called Matt.

They can get parts as of now, The Subaru guys was there today finishing the training off of the Parts Dept. I will enquire tomorrow about Scoobynet Discounts and if they are prepared to offer any :thumb:

Anyways, thought I would let those that are local know. Hope it helps, Regards

Chris

curtainsider 09 January 2007 08:46 PM

If it is Condors Garage on Newark Road Eastern Industry then they are a Taxi dealer for LCi (London Carriage International)!!

They moved from premises on Lincoln Road to the new site next to Stoneacre Fiat at the end of last year.

If they have got the SUBARU dealership that must mean tha Donalds of Peterborough have lost it. They operated a shared dealership along side Mazda.

Phil 09 January 2007 09:28 PM

I have already written to these guys re SIDC Discount just waiting for a response :)

bootsy 09 January 2007 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Optical Race (Post 6529031)
Well as title suggest's,

Needed a MAF for my Scoob so went hunting around the Subaru Website for a dealership that was'nt a million miles away from me to find that a new Dealership is Opening at the end of the month.

Details:

Conders Subaru
Newark Road
Peterborough
Cambridgeshire
PE1 5QJ
Phone: 01733 893704
Fax: 01733 314805
Email: Sales.Conders.Garage@imgroup.co.uk
Aftersales.Conders.Garage@imgroup.co.uk

Reason for this post is that those of us the live locally to Peterborough will know that all the other Subaru Delaerships have either closed or changed to another Maker leaving those of us that need to get parts for our Subaru's up a creek wothout a paddle.

Anyways, the Guy that runs the Parts Dept. is called Matt.

They can get parts as of now, The Subaru guys was there today finishing the training off of the Parts Dept. I will enquire tomorrow about Scoobynet Discounts and if they are prepared to offer any :thumb:

Anyways, thought I would let those that are local know. Hope it helps, Regards

Chris

cheers mate :thumb:i'm sure i'll need their services at some point

Optical Race 09 January 2007 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by curtainsider (Post 6529591)
If it is Condors Garage on Newark Road Eastern Industry then they are a Taxi dealer for LCi (London Carriage International)!!

They moved from premises on Lincoln Road to the new site next to Stoneacre Fiat at the end of last year.

If they have got the SUBARU dealership that must mean tha Donalds of Peterborough have lost it. They operated a shared dealership along side Mazda.

Aye they got all the Subaru stock from Donalds as Donalds are now Mazda only Dealership.

Nps Bootsy :thumb:

Optical Race 11 January 2007 12:04 AM

bttt for those that may have missed this :thumb:

curtainsider 11 January 2007 08:05 PM

I drove past there today and they have got newly erected "Ssangyong" dealership signs up?

Optical Race 12 January 2007 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by curtainsider (Post 6538495)
I drove past there today and they have got newly erected "Ssangyong" dealership signs up?

Yes mate, Thats the one. Really nice bunch tbh. Picked my MAF up today as well :thumb:

Bit mad in there atm because they are not quite ready yet but nice place none the less.