ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Are there any Scoobys in Liverpool? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/572738-are-there-any-scoobys-in-liverpool.html)

HOWY 09 January 2007 12:03 PM

Are there any Scoobys in Liverpool?

ThrustyLusty says she never sees any scoobs in Liverpool. Have they all been nicked? Any one live there with a scoob?

X30NGO 09 January 2007 12:25 PM

i live just outside, but basically live in town cos i work there and all my mates/family are there. I see a few though. Seen a green classic wagon, and a silver classic wagon just yesterday. Seen a few classic STi's and some Bugs too lately actually lol.

Dunno aboutr the very centre but i see most on the outskirts, over towards Aintree then aghull, That direction.

ThrustyLusty needs to open her eyes a bit:lol1:

bongo

D.K.1 09 January 2007 01:52 PM

There's loads, usually in the dock areas after being stolen from surrounding areas :D

Coffin Dodger 09 January 2007 02:16 PM

Damn, was going to say if there were any then they're nicked.

Beaten to it :D

D.K.1 09 January 2007 02:45 PM

:norty:

Mangel 09 January 2007 02:47 PM

Was there over new year...........spent half the time parked up in layby's with blue flashing lights parked behind me!!

When you ask what you've done.................oh we stop all these round here........NICE!!!

HOWY 09 January 2007 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mangel (Post 6528077)
Was there over new year...........spent half the time parked up in layby's with blue flashing lights parked behind me!!

When you ask what you've done.................oh we stop all these round here........NICE!!!

I visit quite a bit but haven't been stopped - yet!

RRH 09 January 2007 03:39 PM

they never managed to stop mine when it got nicked....

al-g 09 January 2007 05:20 PM

I live there, got a 2005 STi. Never had any grief off the police either. There's a UK 300 not far from ours and have seen a few WRX's and classics near town.

*Sonic* 09 January 2007 05:49 PM

I work in Liverpool, and the other morning along queens drive from the motorway to Childwall 5 ways (where I work) I saw no less than 8 of them !!!

Silver blue black and red, all new age, cept the red which is a classic

if in the office I hear plenty going past throughout the day

If round near the docks, they have a reddish blue classic with NO INSURANCE stickers plastered all over it :D

Ayde 09 January 2007 05:59 PM

I work in Liverpool too but mines disguised as a Micra;)

moneys 09 January 2007 06:56 PM

Well i live in the gloious city of liverpool and i,m always out an about in mine. never had no bother off the police or thieves in liverpool. The only place people try to rob your car round this way is in st helens!!! now thats a rough area stay well away unless your car is fitted with a flame thrower to stop the car jackers:D

D.K.1 09 January 2007 07:09 PM

:lol1: :D :thumb:

*Sonic* 09 January 2007 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by moneys (Post 6529087)
Well i live in the gloious city of liverpool and i,m always out an about in mine. never had no bother off the police or thieves in liverpool. The only place people try to rob your car round this way is in st helens!!! now thats a rough area stay well away unless your car is fitted with a flame thrower to stop the car jackers:D

thats because there are no police in st helens anymore

:D

The Terminator wrx 09 January 2007 09:47 PM

Yep i live and work in Liverpool ive got a UK 300 never even get looked at by the police nor did my sti 4 or my ra when i had em.

munkey 09 January 2007 11:11 PM

I live in Birkenhead but am always in and out of town :) . Tis true though you dont see so many scoobs in this neck of the woods.

bob r 09 January 2007 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by D.K.1 (Post 6527836)
There's loads, usually in the dock areas after being stolen from surrounding areas :D

Ahhh beat me to it:lol1:

craggers 10 January 2007 08:48 PM

Saw silver one parked at Anfield last night, just don't say anything about the result !!

RRH 10 January 2007 09:07 PM

was it on fire ? ;)

TDT 10 January 2007 10:22 PM

I'm there quite a bit.....got married there in fact.

Only time I've ever had any probs of the BiB was filling up a Bentley Flying Spur. Always seem to ignore the scoob....and mine isn't hard to miss!

sr-stig 10 January 2007 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by *Sonic* (Post 6528760)
I work in Liverpool, and the other morning along queens drive from the motorway to Childwall 5 ways (where I work) I saw no less than 8 of them !!!

Silver blue black and red, all new age, cept the red which is a classic

if in the office I hear plenty going past throughout the day

If round near the docks, they have a reddish blue classic with NO INSURANCE stickers plastered all over it :D

Did the red classic have black alloys, thats my normal route to work and i live in the centre of Liverpool. Only been stopped twice in mine, see quite a few myself.

*Sonic* 10 January 2007 11:48 PM

yes it does have black alloys, see you most mornings, and sometimes when you finish early in the afternoons :p unless you work nights

sounds nice :thumb:

I think I went past one day in mine, stickered up sonic blue classic

although Im in a silver laguna these days :)