ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   Was it you outside PC World in Swansea on 31st? (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/570723-was-it-you-outside-pc-world-in-swansea-on-31st.html)

evil.soup 02 January 2007 01:46 PM

Was it you outside PC World in Swansea on 31st?

I parked up next to a blobeye sti in black with 5 spoke black and silver wheels, im sure i have seen it at one of the meets or maybe it was just the wheels that looked familiar?:wonder:

WRX RCY GEM 02 January 2007 05:55 PM

I think I may know that one, lives around the corner from us. Usually wifey drives it in the week and hubby on weekends . Still haven't had chance to speak to them yet though.

evil.soup 02 January 2007 06:36 PM

Has it been to any of the meets?

WRX RCY GEM 02 January 2007 07:31 PM

No, not that I know of anyway.

evil.soup 03 January 2007 09:27 AM

Probably just seen it around then.:wonder: I think my memory is going as i get older!!:brickwall

scuba_doo 04 January 2007 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by evil.soup
I parked up next to a blobeye sti in black with 5 spoke black and silver wheels, im sure i have seen it at one of the meets or maybe it was just the wheels that looked familiar?:wonder:

It was me , you had the hawkeye 06 plate , my mrs was saying when we came back it was nice to see the scoob's sticking together . cu next meet .
simon :)

evil.soup 05 January 2007 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by scuba_doo
It was me , you had the hawkeye 06 plate , my mrs was saying when we came back it was nice to see the scoob's sticking together . cu next meet .

Thought it would be safer to park next to another scoob, it seemed to be door dingers day out that day! I will say hello at the meet!:)

WRX RCY GEM 05 January 2007 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by scuba_doo

Shows how much I know...it sounded like the one by me..:wonder: don't tell me there is more than one of you :D

WRX RCY GEM 05 January 2007 12:00 PM

You should get your hands on a South Wales Scooby sticker that way everyone will know who you are.

scuba_doo 05 January 2007 06:28 PM

Got the scoobynet sticker on the rear screen , not seen the other stickers yet . Dont think there are any around here with the same alloys , should stand a bit better after monday as it's getting prodrive springs fitted in cvc. :norty:

evil.soup 08 January 2007 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by scuba_doo (Post 6513886)
Got the scoobynet sticker on the rear screen , not seen the other stickers yet . Dont think there are any around here with the same alloys , should stand a bit better after monday as it's getting prodrive springs fitted in cvc. :norty:

It thought it looked low next to mine as it was, mine looks like a tractor at the moment though, new springs for me this month i hope but havnt decided on prodrive or powerstation yet?:wonder:

scuba_doo 09 January 2007 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by evil.soup (Post 6522270)
It thought it looked low next to mine

It's not lowered yet , It's in as i type now ,but due to a defect with one of the front struts may have to wait until saturday to get it back , then it should handle better :norty:

evil.soup 10 January 2007 07:06 PM

Just booked mine into Powerstation for the 26th, cant wait!!:luxhello:

scuba_doo 10 January 2007 08:52 PM

Looks like i wont have mine back until friday now so coming up tomorrow in my mates scoob , strut not been delivered yet .

evil.soup 11 January 2007 04:30 PM

Sorry to hear it mate, Fridays not so bad though.