ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Merry Christmas All!!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/568649-merry-christmas-all.html)

500 24 December 2006 10:11 PM

Merry Christmas All!!!!!

Hope santa brings you all what you want :D

Adam and Jenni :thumb:

wr rob 24 December 2006 10:17 PM

Mery Xmas to you too :thumb:

scoobchrissy 25 December 2006 12:23 AM

http://www.showoffyourcar.com/cars/SUBARU/18339.jpg

scooby turbo 25 December 2006 11:35 PM

Happy christmas too you all hope you all got what you wanted i did :thumb:

Gav 26 December 2006 02:21 PM

Merry Crimbo:thumb:

moneys 28 December 2006 04:39 PM

Its nearly new year now

fwdnutz 28 December 2006 09:46 PM

you`ll do anything to get the post count up wont you ste :wonder: ;)

moneys 28 December 2006 09:49 PM

No i wont what are you trying to say about me mr nutz

fwdnutz 28 December 2006 09:54 PM

i logged on tonight and i thought it was MONEYS forum? not scoobynet :D ;) :lol1: :lol1:

moneys 28 December 2006 10:01 PM

hey after you abusing shark man the other day i had to spread the SMACS love everywhere to make sure everyone knows that most of us are nice approachable people. And not big lorry driving polish haters :thumb: :D

pete higham 28 December 2006 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by moneys
hey after you abusing shark man the other day i had to spread the SMACS love everywhere to make sure everyone knows that most of us are nice approachable people. And not big lorry driving polish haters :thumb: :D

:lol: LMAO

fwdnutz 28 December 2006 10:42 PM

just seen this ste but am going after this one! all i said was justified shark man is a muppet! and as for being a pole hater you haven`t seen our workplace have you its like bloody united nations! jaydut knows what i mean!
reason i hold such a low regard for these eastern european imports is a few weeks back one of the lgv drivers went down the lane and approached a bend after a dip in the road, as he went over the dip a car swearved around the bend and hit the back of the trailer and bounced into the verge! the occupants then disembarked and climbed into the next car following and proceeded to fek off up the road leaving the lgv driver and the car in the road to pick up the pieces! the police came but couldn`t prove who was driving so no one was charged and my employer had to pick up the tab for damage to his vehicle! and you wonder why i loath immigrants! :Suspiciou nuff said!

moneys 28 December 2006 10:49 PM

Bloody hell has he gone:Suspiciou i was only joking but it looks like smacs has its own little adolf:D

moneys 29 December 2006 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by fwdnutz
just seen this ste but am going after this one! all i said was justified shark man is a muppet! and as for being a pole hater you haven`t seen our workplace have you its like bloody united nations! jaydut knows what i mean!
reason i hold such a low regard for these eastern european imports is a few weeks back one of the lgv drivers went down the lane and approached a bend after a dip in the road, as he went over the dip a car swearved around the bend and hit the back of the trailer and bounced into the verge! the occupants then disembarked and climbed into the next car following and proceeded to fek off up the road leaving the lgv driver and the car in the road to pick up the pieces! the police came but couldn`t prove who was driving so no one was charged and my employer had to pick up the tab for damage to his vehicle! and you wonder why i loath immigrants! :Suspiciou nuff said!

You should embrace these lovely people they,ve come from a war torn country to the safety of ours. was the lgv driver speeding?? how do you know they were foreign? if they were, the way they deal with an accident in there own country might be to run cos they may be shot otherwise! go into work and sit down with them and have a good old chin wag you may end up liking them. look at all the manchester people they hate scousers but i,ve gone to a few meets now and really feel like i,m getting somewhere, some of them even refer to me as family which at times and one of them wants an arm wrestle next month which is what good mates do:thumb: .
p.s i,d still like to know where all the eastern european woman are cos you dont see any of them anywhere do you?:thumb:

500 29 December 2006 09:43 AM

Sounds like the car driver was a drunk driver after reading that :wonder:

500 29 December 2006 09:46 AM

moneys 29 December 2006 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by 500

bloody hell adam have you got pete,s illness of posting twice:lol1: post whoreing is terrible and you would never find me doing it:nono:

500 29 December 2006 09:51 AM

nope, it's scoobynets fault :( didtnt tell me it had posted, just froze up on me :(

500 29 December 2006 09:51 AM

and now I can't spell either :(

moneys 29 December 2006 09:52 AM

not in work today adam? i,ve got to go and carry on decorating in a bit

500 29 December 2006 10:05 AM

Nope, no work for either of us:D

I'm up on my own and Jens still giving it :sleep:

Start back on the 3rd :D

moneys 29 December 2006 12:27 PM

Whatever happened to jenni? she used to post on here all the time and now nothing!!!!! you got her cleaning the house like you said you would mate:lol1:

JenniP1 01 January 2007 03:28 AM

:hjtwofing