ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Touching of ears (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/567704-touching-of-ears.html)

eClaire 20 December 2006 01:46 PM

Touching of ears

Right, bit of a funny one this... i've tried googling but it hasn't proved fruitful...

Why do some people have a thing for ears? As children they touch and rub them - and it stays with some through life!!

I can be sitting on the couch watching telly and across comes the hand and starts to play with my lobe!! Even when being affectionate - cuddles and kisses - guaranteed there is a bit of earplay going on :D I like it tho, just don't know why some people do it! :)

Neverguess 20 December 2006 01:47 PM

Onan?? :Suspiciou

KiwiGTI 20 December 2006 01:48 PM

What a coincidence, I was just about to start a similar thread called "Touching of Balls"

lpski1 20 December 2006 01:48 PM

theres nothing like a good chewy lobe on a woman :thumb:

ADILM 20 December 2006 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by KiwiGTI
What a coincidence, I was just about to start a similar thread called "Touching of Balls"

:lol:

eClaire 20 December 2006 01:48 PM

Wasn't onan a bad man? didn't god kill him? Did you know onanism is an older term for masturbation? :D

lightning101 20 December 2006 01:50 PM

So is "turning japanese" :thumb:

eClaire 20 December 2006 01:50 PM

Its a serious QQQ! Come on!

jasey 20 December 2006 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by eClaire
Its a serious QQQ! Come on!

Then you're asking in the wrong place !

www.ILIKEBIGLOBES.com

LG John 20 December 2006 01:56 PM

I prefer the sly hand movement for a titty myself :D

Actually hair is my thing....as you know. My mum says that even when I was less than a year old I'd run my hand through her hair. It's easy to tell if a girl I'm with is my girlfriend or another party - if she has split ends and bad hair she's my other half :D

DCI Gene Hunt 20 December 2006 01:56 PM

The lobe is one of the bodies pressure points and dependant on mood can (by rubbing) either stimulate or relieve stress......... ;)

eClaire 20 December 2006 01:59 PM

yes, the hair thing too. I had to make my way home from gorgie to the gangs the other day with a ringlet hangin down the front of my copoun :mad: Looked like a right knob!

Hmm DCI, wouldn't it relieve my stress though? What benefit does it have for him tho?

Alg 20 December 2006 02:04 PM

:wonder:

LG John 20 December 2006 02:07 PM

I've often tried to quantify why I like to 'twiddle' hair. Firstly I suspect its because at a subconcious level it gives me some comfort that I had as a youngster. I also suspect that its a closeness/trust thing - it's not like you can walk up to any women in the street and start running your hand through her mop :D

I also find hair interesting. An individual strand is quite weak but pulled and twistied together they are strong. Finally I like the feeling on my hand as the shape of the hair changes from bunched up and solid to more spread out and soft. I also find hair to be at a different temperature from the skin in you hand so there is a temperature thing going on as well. All of this happens at a sub-concious level though.

The only thing I like more than cuddling up and playing with a lasses hair is when she plays with mines (or my ears for that matter). I'm extremely tactile though - I'd rather have 30 minutes of hair play than 30 mins of boaby play :)

Maybe your man conciously wants to play with your lugs cause he's a lug-o-phile or something :D

DCI Gene Hunt 20 December 2006 02:09 PM

Hmm DCI, wouldn't it relieve my stress though? What benefit does it have for him tho?

Loosens you up, stimulates you, so he can then shag you :thumb:

Karl 227 20 December 2006 02:09 PM

eClaire, it's because the fine hairs on the earlobe stimulate the grooves in his fingerprints, it's commonly known to be a mutually relaxing experience which is used all the time in parts of China :)

DCI Gene Hunt 20 December 2006 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Karl 227
eClaire, it's because the fine hairs on the earlobe stimulate the grooves in his fingerprints, it's commonly known to be a mutually relaxing experience which is used all the time in parts of China :)

What parts :)

eClaire 20 December 2006 02:13 PM

LOL Kenny! You're wierd.

i suppose you have a point there DCI, but he doesn't have to pull at my lugs to lay me!!!! :D

Are you telling the truth karl? I believe nearly everything you say....

Karl 227 20 December 2006 02:13 PM

The bits just below where your lughole is, usually :Suspiciou

Karl 227 20 December 2006 02:14 PM

Are you telling the truth karl? I believe nearly everything you say....

I always knew you weren't particularly bright :lol1:

STi wanna Subaru 20 December 2006 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Saxo Boy
I've often tried to quantify why I like to 'twiddle' hair. Firstly I suspect its because at a subconcious level it gives me some comfort that I had as a youngster. I also suspect that its a closeness/trust thing - it's not like you can walk up to any women in the street and start running your hand through her mop :D

I also find hair interesting. An individual strand is quite weak but pulled and twistied together they are strong. Finally I like the feeling on my hand as the shape of the hair changes from bunched up and solid to more spread out and soft. I also find hair to be at a different temperature from the skin in you hand so there is a temperature thing going on as well. All of this happens at a sub-concious level though.

The only thing I like more than cuddling up and playing with a lasses hair is when she plays with mines (or my ears for that matter). I'm extremely tactile though - I'd rather have 30 minutes of hair play than 30 mins of boaby play :)

Maybe your man conciously wants to play with your lugs cause he's a lug-o-phile or something :D

Put your kilt back down and lower the flag pole! :Suspiciou:eek2::D

LG John 20 December 2006 02:18 PM

LOL Kenny! You're wierd.
True, but at least I'm not normal:D

STi wanna Subaru 20 December 2006 02:21 PM

Saying this I do like it when they shave the back of your neck when you get your hair cut.

I like having my balls tickled also

eClaire 20 December 2006 02:23 PM

:lol1: STi!!! i think most men do don't they!?

Yes karl, you guessed it - I am thick as pig **** :D

I'm sure i get my hair played with so i fall asleep and shut up :D

Karl 227 20 December 2006 02:26 PM

No you're not, you're lovely(ish) :D

LG John 20 December 2006 02:31 PM

Surely the best way to have your balls played with is by the tongue of the sister (or mother) of the lass your knob is burried in :D

STi wanna Subaru 20 December 2006 02:35 PM

Surely the best way to have your balls played with is by the tongue of the sister (or mother) of the lass your knob is burried in :D

Your wife to be doesn't read SN I take :lol1::thumb:

LG John 20 December 2006 02:38 PM

No but I wouldn't mind - I tell her all the time that her mum is smoking hot and even at 50.......she is!!! :D

STi wanna Subaru 20 December 2006 02:39 PM

No but I wouldn't mind - I tell her all the time that her mum is smoking hot and even at 50.......she is!!! :D

Telling her that her mum is hot is slightly different to telling her you'd love to have her mum licking your bawls while you pound the living daylights out of her! :D:lol1:

eClaire 20 December 2006 02:50 PM

:lol1: STi!!!! Sooo funny!

Reminds me if the time kenny asked everyone on Scoobynet if they thought I should let him have me AND my two sisters (at the same time :eek: ) Was there actually a poll?

Awwe, thanks karl! :D