ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   how should I feel!? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/567614-how-should-i-feel.html)

needhelp 20 December 2006 08:23 AM

how should I feel!?

Different user name of course but anyway, story goes like this my boyfriend was with a girl before me for a long time, they split up (no children involved) and haven't really spoken in years, he all of a sudden wants to get to know her again!? I feel really funny about it though, I don't know how I should feel!?

Am I being paranoid or should I be worried??

Sensilble replies please!!

Thanks..:)

sarasquares 20 December 2006 08:27 AM

dump him :thumb:

davyboy 20 December 2006 08:28 AM

Men only want to be friends with girls they want to shag.

...you've a good right to be worried.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie 20 December 2006 08:28 AM

I tell you what love, why don't you post some pics of you and her in your most sexy underwear, and we'll tell you if you have anything to be paranoid about.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie........ Can't be any fairer than that :thumb:

needhelp 20 December 2006 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by DJ Vinyl Ritchie
I tell you what love, why don't you post some pics of you and her in your most sexy underwear, and we'll tell you if you have anything to be paranoid about.

DJ Vinyl Ritchie........ Can't be any fairer than that :thumb:

somehow I don't think thats going to happen, for one it would give my identy away!!..:lol1:

Seriously though, I have no idea what he's thinking!? we've had 3 happy years together!?

Wish 20 December 2006 08:38 AM

Seriously though, I have no idea what he's thinking!? we've had 3 happy years together!?

He's thinking of shagging his Ex's
Put a stop to it straight away

The Chief 20 December 2006 08:39 AM

How is your relationship at this present time?

sit him down and be honest and open without trying to sound like a bunny boiler. Ask him how would he like it if you wanted to be busom buddies with your ex-boyfriend (pick the most muscular biggus dickus ex you can think of)

and see how he likes it?

was he engaged to this girl? how serious was he with her?

To be honest if after a while he wants to be friends thats ok if its a female - but its a little dodgy if its an old flame.

There's no smoke without fire as the saying goes.:nono:

jasey 20 December 2006 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by needhelp
he all of a sudden wants to get to know her again!?

What are we talking about.

1. Wants you all to meet for drinks

2. Wants to meet her on his own for drinks

3. Not getting enough at home

If it's 2 or 3 dump him.

If it's 1 - punch her lights out on your first meeting :D.

I think you're right to be worried !

DCI Gene Hunt 20 December 2006 08:40 AM

Looking forward to seeing you on 'The Jeremy Kyle Show' :)

Seriously, dump the loser..... he want's to be friends with an Ex!! :freak3: If my g/f said something like that I'd be showing her the door..... rapido like ;) .... lifes too short to waste on losers like him.... :thumb:

Neverguess 20 December 2006 08:41 AM

Worry.

HTH :)

Neverguess 20 December 2006 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
It's you isn't it ;)

She wouldn't have to worry if it was me :D

:mad:

DCI Gene Hunt 20 December 2006 08:47 AM

Dooooh! The OTHER way round...... :freak3:

:D

Neverguess 20 December 2006 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
Dooooh! The OTHER way round...... :freak3:

Now I'm confused :D

That didn't take long today :thumb:

In answer to the thread question, I have one ex I am friends with but his wife and mother of his 3 children still doesn't like me being his friend. It's her problem but I find it strange she is still worried also bearing in mind they have been married about 5 years and live in another country :freak3: It's a genuine friendship that she can't ruin :)

But he still doesn't tell her when he phones me :D

The Chief 20 December 2006 08:51 AM

Everyone says dump him but its not that easy after 3 years - surely you dont just chuck a relationship away like that you try and salvage it first (before dumping him):)

Sit him down, tell him what you've told us, ask him outright if he wants to get back with her?

One thing i've learnt over the years is not to pussyfoot around and always trust your instincts!!:thumb:

needhelp 20 December 2006 08:54 AM

I don't know what to do, i feel worried about this whole thing but I know if I say to him he will just make it out that i'm being paranoid!?

Neverguess 20 December 2006 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by The Chief
Everyone says dump him but its not that easy after 3 years - surely you dont just chuck a relationship away like that you try and salvage it first (before dumping him):)

Sit him down, tell him what you've told us, ask him outright if he wants to get back with her?

One thing i've learnt over the years is not to pussyfoot around and always trust your instincts!!:thumb:

Agree :) If he loves you he will try to involve you and hope you both become friends :)

If he doesn't, dump him :thumb: :D

Neverguess 20 December 2006 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by needhelp
I don't know what to do, i feel worried about this whole thing but I know if I say to him he will just make it out that i'm being paranoid!?

Just say you are really looking forward to meeting her and watch his face really closely :Suspiciou

lightning101 20 December 2006 08:55 AM

Any slut that hangs about as friends with their ex is trouble. :mad:

Neverguess 20 December 2006 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by lightning101
Any slut that hangs about as friends with their ex is trouble. :mad:

That is so not true :mad: I only want to sleep with one of my ex's :mad:

davegtt 20 December 2006 09:05 AM

It sounds strange because theyve had no contact for 3 years now all of a sudden this, tbh I see no reason why someone cant stay friends with an ex, afterall you probably would have shared all your thoughts and life with that person for a decent period of time etc, theres not always cause to fall out and be nasty to an ex.

Id speak to him if I was you. No point asking us because we simply dont know.

needhelp 20 December 2006 09:10 AM

Ok, for those that are saying just dump him, its not that easy, I've been with him for 3 years and I love him very much. He wasn't engaged to her and he broke it off with her and the amount of stories he's told about her being a nutter and a complete bitch I wouldn't have thought he would have wanted to speak to her again!? They were together for about 5 years..:(

Neverguess 20 December 2006 09:11 AM

Just tell him how you feel and see what he says. Lifes too short for game playing and second guessing :) You will also drive yourself mental if you don't speak to him straight.

Nat 20 December 2006 09:13 AM

I met up with an ex a couple of weeks ago. We were together for a year or so about 5/6 years ago. We're still friends and meet up about twice a year every year for dinner,drinks and gossip. We always end up pretty pissed but even so nothing had ever happened between us since we split up and i doubt it ever will. I've never wanted to shag her since we split up and she's never hinted or tried anything either.

So it might be innocent :)

Brendan Hughes 20 December 2006 09:15 AM

Do you frequent kebab shops?

davegtt 20 December 2006 09:16 AM

:lol1:

jjones 20 December 2006 09:17 AM

have a threesome :D

everyones a winner

needhelp 20 December 2006 09:18 AM

i'm probably just being paranoid, I'll talk to him about it..:)

Thanks

davegtt 20 December 2006 09:21 AM

But on the other hand he is hardly going to be honest and say he just fancys a christmas shag is he? :D

STi wanna Subaru 20 December 2006 09:23 AM

Morning Sti-04! :D

needhelp 20 December 2006 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by davegtt
But on the other hand he is hardly going to be honest and say he just fancys a christmas shag is he? :D

No i don't think he will..:lol1:

It is hard to believe him sometimes because he's lied to me in the past about stuff!:(