ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Flamers (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/567107-flamers.html)

Fishuk 17 December 2006 08:01 PM

Flamers

Hello Folks

As you probley know Cornelius does not have the time to make flamer kits any more, so me and Cornelius have come up with a plan Im going to make the flamer kits, he has handed down his great knowledge and special know how to me so if you after a flamer kit i can help, building to order only once ordered should take a couple of days to get together

Tiny 17 December 2006 08:31 PM

Will you be giving them away ?

Fishuk 17 December 2006 08:33 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm no tiny unfortunatly not

Budgie 17 December 2006 08:43 PM

so much for the season of good will to all men:p

budgie:D

Fishuk 17 December 2006 08:48 PM

will be the same amount as what cornelius was doing them for (not free) could be a small increase depends on bulk buying (if can get some parts cheaper)

Budgie 17 December 2006 09:05 PM

try some more blagging
CHIEF;)

Fishuk 17 December 2006 09:07 PM

Blagging is my middle name :norty:

Fishuk 18 December 2006 02:25 AM

right just thought id let u know i have just finished my first control unit it took time but it was my first ill test it tomorrow and will let u know if it works lol

Gangsta Smurf 18 December 2006 05:23 AM

you should consider developing these for use on other car marques. I've had a number of people ask me where they can have a flamer fitted on Pulsars, Skylines and Evos ... amoungst others. You should post up on some of the other forums, some good cash to be made if you branch the service out.

Spec'c'57 18 December 2006 10:23 AM

No development needed for other marques... ;) they WILL fit any car...

Adidas 18 December 2006 11:26 AM

Can I trade in a £350 Transit van with no tax and MOT for one?? :Suspiciou ;) :D

John1uk 19 December 2006 12:33 AM

do you install them in the exhaust or under your dashboard :D

Cornelius 19 December 2006 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Gangsta Smurf
you should consider developing these for use on other car marques. I've had a number of people ask me where they can have a flamer fitted on Pulsars, Skylines and Evos ... amoungst others. You should post up on some of the other forums, some good cash to be made if you branch the service out.

Funny you should say that, Fish has people from the VW camper club wanting some;) hence another reason he's taking over this project:D

AsianGunner 19 December 2006 06:48 PM

where abouts will you be doing the fitting mate?

Budgie 19 December 2006 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by AsianGunner
where abouts will you be doing the fitting mate?

in the exhaust i presume;)

Gangsta Smurf 19 December 2006 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Cornelius
Funny you should say that, Fish has people from the VW camper club wanting some;) hence another reason he's taking over this project:D

exactly ... lots of people want these but can't get anyone with the knowhow to fit them/develop kits for other cars so they can fit them themselves. But as spectwat says "no development needed" :rolleyes:

Spec'c'57 19 December 2006 10:04 PM

:cuckoo:

exactly ... lots of people want these but can't get anyone with the knowhow to fit them/develop kits for other cars so they can fit them themselves. But as spectwat says "no development needed" :rolleyes:

AsianGunner 19 December 2006 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by peter budgen
in the exhaust i presume;)

hahahahahahahaha

yeah i kinda walked straight in to that one mate.

i was waiting on cornelious to get some more kits made up an was going to have it fitted at his house.

obviously still after a kit to be fitted awlong as the price ain't gone up tooo much mate

Fishuk 19 December 2006 11:09 PM

sorry folks have not been on me and the girlfriend have split up and she has kicked me out bitch

Tiny 20 December 2006 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Fishuk
sorry folks have not been on me and the girlfriend have split up and she has kicked me out bitch

:eek2: You still want her xmas meal ticket :wonder: :wonder:

Budgie 20 December 2006 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01
:eek2: You still want her xmas meal ticket :wonder: :wonder:

whys that big guy
you gonna eat her food also:p

Cornelius 20 December 2006 06:38 PM

only preference with flamers is that they prefer turbo'd cars as they chuck out more fuel, having said that, Nate's brother put one of my flamers on his Dodge Ram with spectacular results though it is a V8 lump!!

I have fitted a flamer to a R33 Skyline, it's a pig of a job as they have a solid rear bulkhead, due to the battery being in the boot, but as Spec'C says, they will go on any car without the need for modifying

Fishuk 21 December 2006 12:16 AM

well put a flamer on a 1971 camper today twin pipe with fantastic results i nearly cried that it worked

might be back with the mrs already but tiny if she dont come padifield wants too

Tiny 21 December 2006 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Fishuk

might be back with the mrs already but tiny if she dont come padifield wants too

Okies , Please settle up with me later @ the lodge ;)

Tiny ...