ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Dorset meet for Jan 2007..... (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/566884-dorset-meet-for-jan-2007-a.html)

RON 16 December 2006 07:34 PM

Dorset meet for Jan 2007.....

The meet should by rights be on Jan 1st, but i suspect that even fewer people would turn up than did last month, so therefore the meet will be the following week, ie, the 8th Jan, location as yet undecided..... please post if you're gonna make it, it'd be a good start to the year to see more than just three cars from Dorset, the *th will be the same night as the Hants meet, so we won't even have the priveledge of their company.....

Seasons greetings to all...

Ron.

milo9783 16 December 2006 07:44 PM

where in dorset?

badgerface123 16 December 2006 08:31 PM

hi interested in meeting up where in dorset u thinking know several lads in somerset with scoobys that might be up for it if it in north dorset area?:thumb:

RON 16 December 2006 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by milo9783
where in dorset?

As yet undecided, and sadly if we go to North Dorset there's little or no chance that any of the regulars would attend, well, maybe me plus one other....

The meets are usually centred around the Wimborne area, as that seems to be the most popular area these days.....

Time will tell, and those that post will dictate where i say the meet will be.....

New faces are always welcome!!

Ron.

GUNNER 17 December 2006 05:39 PM

Count me in my car goes in any direction when i turn that round thing in the cabin! it even goes backward's straight into f**king lampost protective railing's in Poole multi-story causing some nasty scratch mark's on the bumper,still i spose the back match's the side at the moment.

milo9783 17 December 2006 05:44 PM

ok im new to all this at these meetings do you have to own certain car or be a particular age or gender and what goes on? is it just lookin under bonnets and revving engines etc
lol

GUNNER 17 December 2006 05:58 PM

ok im new to all this at these meetings do you have to own certain car or be a particular age or gender and what goes on? is it just lookin under bonnets and revving engines etc
lol

A subaru would be nice, age don't matter,sex dont matter,and yes we do look under bonnet's among other thing's. Don't tend to rev engine's (draw's to much attention) generally have a chat about any topic really . This time of year can be quiet but anything from 4 car's to 40 car's have been known!
Get yourself along it's very casual and as Ron say's new face's are good to see.

milo9783 17 December 2006 06:01 PM

well im a girl no not a lot bout cars have a fiat punto (yes i am ashamed to say) but do love lookin at other cars lol

RON 17 December 2006 06:09 PM

well im a girl no not a lot bout cars have a fiat punto (yes i am ashamed to say) but do love lookin at other cars lol

As Gunner says.... all are welcome, you clearly don't need to owna scoob, but rest assured that after you've seen a few, you will want one!!!

What area are you based??? it might influence the location of the meet....!

Dark Blue Mark 17 December 2006 07:01 PM

EVO's are welcome too :D

Although not by some ;)

MB

RON 17 December 2006 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Dark Blue Mark
EVO's are welcome too :D

Although not by some ;)

MB

How's it going Mark...??

milo9783 17 December 2006 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by RON
As Gunner says.... all are welcome, you clearly don't need to owna scoob, but rest assured that after you've seen a few, you will want one!!!

What area are you based??? it might influence the location of the meet....!

i am based in dorset on the edge nr yeovil. i would love to see a scoob...can anyone post a pic on here?

dean harris 17 December 2006 07:55 PM

If you venture to the Horton Inn,I will do my best to get to that one as it's nice roads without to many bends.The bends in Dorset creep up on you to quickly!!:D
I hope everyone is keeping well?
Regards
Dean

RON 17 December 2006 08:19 PM

i am based in dorset on the edge nr yeovil. i would love to see a scoob...can anyone post a pic on here?

My toy.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...tsplitter3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...d/KIF_0001.jpg

Dark Blue Mark 17 December 2006 11:17 PM

Hi Ron, all is good thanks. I still have a desire to buy a cool grey STi V5/6 Type R and go big bhp (I like to tinker) This EVO is a great piece of kit, however and just got some new rubber on so that has transformed it.

Dean, be good to catch up!

MB

dean harris 19 December 2006 08:06 PM

Hi Mark,
It will be good to see you and your new purchase presuming that you haven't changed it by then:D.A Spec C would make a good project car for you,I will supply the car,you can supply the money:D.
Take care
Regards
Dean

Soulgirl 20 December 2006 11:23 PM

Oooh, another girl :D This is my baby :D Why can't it be the 1st? You could all bring me Birthday cards :D

http://www.thesoulgirl.com/emote/My%...tpinkscoob.jpg

http://www.thesoulgirl.com/emote/My%.../detailed3.jpg

RON 20 December 2006 11:47 PM

I was kind of thinking that last months meet was a regular monday, nothing odd about it at-all.... where-as, the 1st is firstly a bank holiday, and secondly the day befroe most people will go back to work.... so not a good option to try to get more people to come than did last month.....

Ron.

minxy69 21 December 2006 10:43 AM

what date and wheres the meet in the new year? would like to try and come along :luvlove:

minxy69 21 December 2006 10:48 AM

love the car sougirl think i've seen you coming down from mountbatton arms a few times :luvlove:

RON 21 December 2006 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by minxy69
what date and wheres the meet in the new year? would like to try and come along :luvlove:

I think i'll play safe, and say that the meet will be on Jan 8th, at the Fox and Hounds, just off Wimborne bypass, on the road to Merley.......

Dark Blue Mark 21 December 2006 07:04 PM

Minxy69... Interesting name... :)

MB

Soulgirl 21 December 2006 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by minxy69
love the car sougirl think i've seen you coming down from mountbatton arms a few times :luvlove:

Yes, you will have... I live on Canford Heath :D

minxy69 22 December 2006 12:55 AM

yeh its my cars show number plate lettering lol and an eay 1 2 remember!!:lol1: :luvlove:

minxy69 22 December 2006 12:57 AM

will try and make it to the meet :luvlove:

Dark Blue Mark 22 December 2006 10:19 AM

Come on, stick a pic up the car up then.

MB

minxy69 22 December 2006 10:37 AM

if you got to www.cardomain.com/minxy69 she's on there that my page might need sunglasses when viewing flashy lights lol! :luvlove:

Dark Blue Mark 22 December 2006 01:24 PM

No worky!

MB

minxy69 22 December 2006 01:27 PM

howd i post my pic in the thread then?

Dark Blue Mark 22 December 2006 01:51 PM

Just put this

[img]then the link to your pic from the webpage ie mypic.jpg[/img]

Right click on your pic and go to properties and paste the whole .jpg bit in as per above.

MB