ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Anybody own LT53 LFT GX Sport (Stolen?) (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/566634-anybody-own-lt53-lft-gx-sport-stolen.html)

R34_GT-t 15 December 2006 05:47 PM

Anybody own LT53 EFV GX Sport (Stolen?)

Just doing a post to see if anybody knows LT53 EFV? It's a GX Sport in Blue, with a prodrive rear spoiler on... and a couple of prodrive stickers on it.

The car has been parked down an alley near to my house... and it hasn't moved. Just thought I would do a post to see if anybody here owned it... as it looks like it could have been parked up to see if it had a tracker on it. It wasn't there last night late at night, and it was there this morning when I got up for work at 7am. Car hasn't moved... and is parked as far down as they could possibly get it and facing the opposite way to the road as if to avoid attention.

Also been warned off another member, that a local scoob had been carjacked last night from the same area.... so seems far to much of a coincidence.

If anybody owns this car, or knows who does and it's gone missing... send me a PM, or reply on here. :)

Elliot

EDIT: Put wrong plate up.

pippyrips 15 December 2006 06:07 PM

have you posted in here?
.:ImprezaSport.net:.

R34_GT-t 15 December 2006 07:40 PM

Cheers bud, I'll post it up there. :)

stockcar 15 December 2006 07:45 PM

no offence but why not just contact the old bill and let them know of your concerns, sure they would be able to tell straight away....................

R34_GT-t 15 December 2006 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by stockcar
no offence but why not just contact the old bill and let them know of your concerns, sure they would be able to tell straight away....................

Will do if it's still there in a couple of days. Just thought I would post it up here for the time being to see if it was anybody's here which has gone missing. :)

Dazza01 15 December 2006 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by R34_GT-t
Will do if it's still there in a couple of days. Just thought I would post it up here for the time being to see if it was anybody's here which has gone missing. :)

why wait ? in a couple of days it could be stripped and it only takes 5 minutes to ring the plod, might be the difference in the owner actually getting the car back intact assuming its nicked.

simo 15 December 2006 08:00 PM

In a few days it might be gone :( Call the old bill now & report it. Someone could be looking for it & if it has not been stolen what harm is done?

(great minds think alike eh Dazza, just yours is a bit quicker than mine :D)

Dazza01 15 December 2006 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by simo
In a few days it might be gone :( Call the old bill now & report it. Someone could be looking for it & if it has not been stolen what harm is done?

(great minds think alike eh Dazza, just yours is a bit quicker than mine :D)

Only cos im sober :D

BedHog 15 December 2006 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Dazza01

It is friday night!

But yes - definitely report it. Police won't care but you will feel better :lol1:

R34_GT-t 15 December 2006 08:13 PM

Shall ringeth them upeth. :D

mr freeze 15 December 2006 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Dazza01

that is a first dazza..............:lol1: :lol1: