ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   Christmas Collection for Children's Ward at Southend Hospital (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/562621-christmas-collection-for-childrens-ward-at-southend-hospital.html)

Boney Em 29 November 2006 03:20 PM

Christmas Collection for Children's Ward at Southend Hospital

I have spoken with Southend Hospital and said the ESC would like to do something for the children's ward this Christmas, either bring some toys or a collection.

They have suggested that a collection would be really nice, so that they can buy / put it towards something the ward needs.

So instead of buying a gift, if anyone would like to contribute some money for the collection, please see me at the posers cruise on saturday night. :thumb:

anyone who isnt going saturday, perhaps you could pass it to someone who is or PM me to sort out adding to the collection......

I'm sure if anyone has any toys they want to contribute, we can find a good home at the hospital for them too

Hopefully we will be able to arrange a little presentation at somepoint to hand over the collection to the ward :)

The Knives are out 29 November 2006 03:28 PM

What a good idea, just spoke to the boss whose son spent a while on there, he has given me a Little Donation to get this going £50 I will send it to Phil or Tiny tonight.
Bet they wouldn't mind a few toys as well

Phil 29 November 2006 04:15 PM

Cool I am sure Santa will be pleased

if only he could remember his snet password :wonder:

Mrs Baz 29 November 2006 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by phil_stephens
if only he could remember his snet password :wonder:

:lol1:

Cool will give you cash Boney EM

baz69birds 29 November 2006 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs Baz
:lol1:

Cool will give you cash Boney EM

Can you give me CASH:norty: :norty: :norty:

Tiny 29 November 2006 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by baz69birds
Can you give me CASH:norty: :norty: :norty:

Payment for your Carlsberg ...Shirts would be nice please , Before you start giving it away

Tiny ...

Phil 29 November 2006 04:39 PM

Lets bring a Collection bucket and see what Santa can Collect for Neptune Ward

Perhaps Em you could speak to the Echo telling them Santa is cruising this Saturday and if anybody see's him please donate generously

Phil

baz69birds 29 November 2006 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01
Payment for your Carlsberg ...Shirts would be nice please , Before you start giving it away

Tiny ...

See the Wife ;)

Tomski_908 29 November 2006 06:11 PM

Perhaps Em you could speak to the Echo telling them Santa is cruising this Saturday and if anybody see's him please donate generously

Phil

Thats a really good idea, plus a chance to get our cars in the paper :norty:

Boney Em 29 November 2006 06:30 PM

Phil

Will speak to them, but cant promise they will be able to do anything...sure they'll be more inclined when we present the ward with the money

Tiny 29 November 2006 06:38 PM

Great idea

Well done to all involved :thumb:

Tiny ...

wozzaa 29 November 2006 06:43 PM

This will go in my works monthly news letter which comes out on Friday so it might take a week to get some money, possibaly for H/H or lodge

Boney Em 29 November 2006 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by wozzaa
This will go in my works monthly news letter which comes out on Friday so it might take a week to get some money, possibaly for H/H or lodge

awe bless ya, that's kind of you. sure a week's time will be fine, just need to make sure we get all the money in sooner rather than later so we can try and give it them before xmas.....or maybe the week that xmas comes?

wozzaa 29 November 2006 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Boney Em
awe bless ya, that's kind of you. sure a week's time will be fine, just need to make sure we get all the money in sooner rather than later so we can try and give it them before xmas.....or maybe the week that xmas comes?

Just let me know when the deadline is:thumb:

FLAT ERIC 29 November 2006 08:49 PM

We have a table football game & a big bag of assorted games, playdough, a couple of cuddly back-packs, jigsaw, kids books etc.

The reindeer are fed & the Stealth Sleigh is ready for it's next flight.

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/albums/R...dium.sized.jpg

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/albums/R...dium.sized.jpg

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/albums/a...NEW_FRIEND.jpg

Mark ;)

Santa_Claus 29 November 2006 09:13 PM

Ho Ho Ho

So generous you people are

Boney Em 01 December 2006 10:48 AM

Don't forget to come and see Santa or his little helper (that's me :lol1: ) tomorrow night at the poser's cruise if you want to donate to the collection :thumb:

santa's little helper 01 December 2006 10:54 AM

Don't forget to come and see Santa or his little helper (that's me :lol1: ) tomorrow night at the poser's cruise if you want to donate to the collection :thumb:

I thought i was santa's little helper:D

WRX_Dazza 01 December 2006 02:40 PM

15 of these in the boot, ready and waiting:-

http://dwcsystems.co.uk/scoobynet/teddy.gif

Dazza and Loopy

Phil 01 December 2006 02:42 PM

Cool

Santa will be pleased

Boney Em 01 December 2006 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by santa's little helper
I thought i was santa's little helper:D

Sorry santa's little helper, didnt mean to offend.......can i be a helper too please?:notworthy

Her at the back 01 December 2006 08:33 PM

Sorry santa's little helper, didnt mean to offend.......can i be a helper too please?:notworthy

Your just after a big christmas present :D

santa's little helper 01 December 2006 10:23 PM

Of course you can we are the unsung hero's while Santa takes all the credit

THE SANTA LITTLE HELPERS CREW:D

If santa made helpers Proberly

Boney Em 03 December 2006 09:26 AM

Thanks to everyone how contributed to the children's ward collection at the cruise last night :thumb:

had a little chat with santa and we are going to keep collecting right through till christmas and present the collection sometime the week between xmas and new year if we can........so anyone who hasnt yet and wants to be part of the collection, please give generously as the next pub meets.

Tiny - maybe we could continue the collection at the ESC Xmas Party?

Thank you everyone :)

Boney Em 04 December 2006 06:31 PM

THE ESC CHRISTMAS COLLECTION FOR THE NEPTUNE WARD (CHILDRENS WARD) AT SOUTHEND HOSPITAL IS STILL GOING........IF YOU HAVENT DONT SO ALREADY YOU CAN DONATE AT THE PUB MEETS THIS MONTH OR PUT YOUR LOOSE CHANGE INTO THE COLLECTION AT THE ESC PARTY

Thank you to anyone who has already donated.

We are going to try and present the collection to the ward between christmas and new year :)

Boney Em 13 December 2006 11:30 AM

We are still taking donations for this collection..........chance to give your donation at the HWH, The Lodge and the ESC Xmas Party.

Think Santa left the collection buckets with you didnt her Phil? ;)

Phil 18 December 2006 11:07 PM

Thanks to the guys at work

We had a raffle for a Hamper today and raised £70

They all agreed it should go in the Big Red Bucket