ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Isle Of Wight subarus?? (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/560530-isle-of-wight-subarus.html)

terrybullwon 21 November 2006 04:20 PM

Isle Of Wight subarus??

Hello every one i am not a subaru owner (audi s2 i can here the boos from here)

Just wondering who the driver of the RA prodrive subaru at newport today is and if hes on here??

terrybullwon 21 November 2006 05:08 PM

any scoobys from the island???

gotmashed 21 November 2006 07:56 PM

There's a few of us off the island bud. Theres 2 it could be tho one's for sale the other isnt, Dont see them on here really.

STI IOW 21 November 2006 09:23 PM

If it was a white RA with red flaps it may of been chris, i heard he had a play with an audi today, not you by any chance was it.:wonder:

terrybullwon 22 November 2006 12:28 PM

STI IOW If it was a white RA with red flaps it may of been chris, i heard he had a play with an audi today, not you by any chance was it.
Yeah that was me, thats the one red flaps and bloody loud!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought it was even although i had intake temps of 100+ and a water temp of 110+ i get heat soak really bad from driving around newport, problem with the s2 at low speeds :(

STI IOW 22 November 2006 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by terrybullwon
Yeah that was me, thats the one red flaps and bloody loud!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought it was even although i had intake temps of 100+ and a water temp of 110+ i get heat soak really bad from driving around newport, problem with the s2 at low speeds :(

Ah yes the old heat soak problem, scoobs suffer from that aswell ;) :Whatever_ That intake & water temp sounds very high m8, are they that bad then??

Thought it sounded like chris, he likes a play up the duel, his is bloody loud, very clean RA.

maps 22 November 2006 10:50 PM

hello all im from the island :thumb:

mark

TimGreenuk 23 November 2006 10:12 AM

And me :)

Bateman 23 November 2006 10:16 AM

We have a house in Yarmouth, was going to head down this weekend in Wagon. :lol1:

TimGreenuk 23 November 2006 10:32 AM

And get ripped off by the ferry company like we all do

Bateman 23 November 2006 12:00 PM

yeah, it was £45, then £75 , we came down a few weeks back £95 for the weekend. "You should have booked, it would have been £80" they said, I should have pulled out your eyes and skull f####d you!

What a rip off. I was born there, went to school there and they rip me on the ferries.
I get the county press sent to me at my home, we read it and laugh at some of the stories. We are sure they make most of it up

STI IOW 23 November 2006 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by maps
hello all im from the island :thumb:

mark

Hi m8, dont you drive that sluggish P1 that pinks a lot ;) :D :D

scooby lude 25 November 2006 08:30 PM

i.o.w

me 2 from i.o.w

Andy Tang 25 November 2006 09:23 PM

I'm giving a training course in Newport in a weeks time, but I'll be in my Golf TDI! :o