ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Southern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/)
-   -   Capital City Subarus meet. (https://www.scoobynet.com/southern-england-22/560418-capital-city-subarus-meet.html)

ralphandcarol 21 November 2006 10:04 AM

Capital City Subarus meet.

Hi all,

Just to let you know that the next monthly meet of CCS is planned for this coming Sunday (26th) @ 3.00pm.
It will now be held at the Whitewebbs pub in Whitewebbs Lane, Enfield.

For those not sure of it's location:
If you are coming in from the Bullsmoor Lane end (A10) it is about 400yds past the King & Tinker pub, if you are coming from the Cattlegate Lane end (Cuffley) it is 400yds before the K & T pub:wonder: ( Sorry no other land mark to guide you all in if you are coming that way)

The Whitewebbs is situated right at the end of a small lane which also leads to Whitewebbs Golf club, WARNING, speed bumps:razz: , Not too big but there all the same

The new venue is much more friendly and better surroundings, IMHO it could not get any worse than the car park outside TGI's.

Hope to see you all there:) :thumb: :luxhello:

Ralph

ralphandcarol 21 November 2006 03:12 PM

BTTT

ESH 21 November 2006 03:32 PM

:luxhello: Hi all you Londoners!!!:luxhello:

Where are the rest of you?:wonder:

I'll be there albeit without the Type R. Its at API then back to Milsport for its christmas presents. I'll be showing off the Seat TDI Power

Anyhow support your local club as we now have t-shirts and other things to discuss to show off!

Regards

Esh

APIDavid 21 November 2006 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by ralphandcarol
Hi all,

Just to let you know that the next monthly meet of CCS is planned for this coming Sunday (26th) @ 3.00pm.
It will now be held at the Whitewebbs pub in Whitewebbs Lane, Enfield.

For those not sure of it's location:
If you are coming in from the Bullsmoor Lane end (A10) it is about 400yds past the King & Tinker pub, if you are coming from the Cattlegate Lane end (Cuffley) it is 400yds before the K & T pub:wonder: ( Sorry no other land mark to guide you all in if you are coming that way)

The Whitewebbs is situated right at the end of a small lane which also leads to Whitewebbs Golf club, WARNING, speed bumps:razz: , Not too big but there all the same

The new venue is much more friendly and better surroundings, IMHO it could not get any worse than the car park outside TGI's.

Hope to see you all there:) :thumb: :luxhello:

Ralph

Yeah but I heard Esh spends so much time in TGi's that he gets a special rate on the car park space.....:D

Perhaps he is old enough to take up golf now ??? [ or rich enough or is that just rumour ]

Have a good time all you Londoners, l'll try to get down some time when the weather is better.

David APi

alloy 21 November 2006 03:49 PM

Hope to be there if my cars back anytime soon :rolleyes:

peahead 21 November 2006 06:53 PM

c c s

well done RALPH.........hope to be there sunday may be tad late but yep prob best place for it nice if sunny could be nearer to 4pm....... tee shirts sound good .........

ESH 22 November 2006 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by APIDavid
Yeah but I heard Esh spends so much time in TGi's that he gets a special rate on the car park space.....:D

Perhaps he is old enough to take up golf now ??? [ or rich enough or is that just rumour ]

Have a good time all you Londoners, l'll try to get down some time when the weather is better.

David APi

Good to see the spies are out watching me from Warwick David.

peahead 28 November 2006 05:53 PM

capital city subarus

since no one has put a message up i thought id do it
unfortunately meeting sunday 26th was unexpectedly cancelled due to accident on whitewebbs lane which was closed both ends,so no way in .sorry for those who travelled many miles ........ one of those things but possibly may be another one before christmas same place Whitewebbs, ps hope it wasnt a scoob involved in crash