ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   SK Christmas Cruise (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/559019-sk-christmas-cruise.html)

Boo_SK 16 November 2006 12:19 PM

SK Christmas Cruise

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...nalskflyer.jpg

Hiyah everyone, I would like 2 invite u all to join us at StrictlyKruizing for our Christmas cruise. This will be our last cruise of the year and we have joined up with cruise 4 us to help us make this 1 massive. Were a Medway in Kent based site and proudly have 3 Scooby owners on our site :) any 1 is welcome 2 join us for this 1; we don’t care what you drive as long as u enjoy driving it! We will be meeting at the Strand in Gillingham Kent at 6pm leaving there at 6:30!!! NO LATER. We will then hopefully Depending on Traffic be arriving at THURROCK SERVICES for 7pm to meet some more people there. We will be leaving Thurrock at 7:30pm NO LATER to then drive down to PITSEA FLYOVER in Essex for around 8pm,again depending on traffic we will be meeting more people there as well and that will be our final location of the night.
If u have any questions or would like to arrange a convoy please feel free to add me to msn or send me an email at Boo_SK@hotmail.co.uk or you can log on to Strictlykruizing (Powered by Invision Power Board) were you can meet our members, see some of our cars and add your name to the list :)
If u add your name please tell us were u will be meeting us from so we no how meny 2 expect at each location, also if u are the convoy leader for your site, ill be happy to give you my number so we have a way of contacting each other on the night.
Thanks all the team @ SK

p.s i did meet a few of you down at modded uk this year, we have members from Extreme Street Car and many other sites joining us for this 1. i would personaly really appreciate it if you would also attend :)

John1uk 16 November 2006 01:13 PM

ooops i don't think he read the rules :D

Boo_SK 16 November 2006 01:35 PM

oppps

:wonder: oppps no sorry i didnt, to be ohnest i didnt see them :iamwithst
and its "she" lol last time i checked i was a girl :lol1:

Milamber 16 November 2006 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Boo_SKits
"she" lol last time i checked i was a girl :lol1:

Thats more or less guaranteed a few more people turned up :lol1:

Boo_SK 16 November 2006 02:02 PM

cruise

Originally Posted by Milamber
Thats more or less guaranteed a few more people turned up :lol1:

:lol1:

i no weve already got 1 of your members meeting us at thurrock so it would really be nice if some more if you came along as well :) befour you all start thinking im liying his got a blue scoobie (i dont no his screen name) and his called rob but he had a little accident on the tunnel run. if that helps :rolleyes:
now come on peeps please add urs names if u wana come
Names of People Attending the Cruise:-

John1uk 16 November 2006 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Boo_SK
:wonder: oppps no sorry i didnt, to be ohnest i didnt see them :iamwithst
and its "she" lol last time i checked i was a girl :lol1:

oops sorry boo_sk.....i made the wrong assumption......:D

Milamber 16 November 2006 02:45 PM

Maybe not mate, she has to check she's a girl :eek:

WRX_Dazza 17 November 2006 09:07 AM

thumping neons are not really my cup of tea, but hey, have fun all.

Dazza :)

Boo_SK 17 November 2006 03:42 PM

We are not that kind of site :Whatever_ we don’t all own novas. We’ve got a variety of cars on our site of all different standards, some are modded, show standard or some are just standard works in progress. Please if you would like to join us for a fun night out then please add your name below and I will add it to the on growing list on our site. But please don’t assume that we all are boy racers who go round doing burn outs with our flashing lights and loud bass coz were not :thumb:

Names of People Attending the Cruise:-