ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Styling (https://www.scoobynet.com/styling-36/)
-   -   2006-07 Impreza rear lights.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/styling-36/557069-2006-07-impreza-rear-lights.html)

MTayler 08 November 2006 05:46 PM

2006-07 Impreza rear lights....

anyone know if the above will fit in a 2003 model blobeye Impreza ?
Was looking at the latest model today and the shape looks the same but I'm damned sure someone here will tell me otherwise :D .
Quite like the style of the latest ones so if they fit was going to change my current standard ones to bring it a bit more up to date, anyone got some info.

Cheer's :thumb: .

GeoffMM 09 November 2006 01:47 PM

boing i too have a sti 03 and would like to know!

ABW 09 November 2006 03:28 PM

yes

MTayler 09 November 2006 04:03 PM

Any chance of elaborating on that answer, are they just a like for like swap and does the wiring i.e. bulbs, all still go in the same positions ?.
Just like to be sure of this before I order a pair :thumb: .

swifty.....! 09 November 2006 05:03 PM

asked this at subaru they are the same as the rear bumpers have the same part number also bulbs etc wires will be the same just a case of putting them in right hole ask them to show you at subaru. was going to do this to mine but just wished the fog light was plain as it makes it look odd

MTayler 09 November 2006 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by swifty.....!
asked this at subaru they are the same as the rear bumpers have the same part number also bulbs etc wires will be the same just a case of putting them in right hole ask them to show you at subaru. was going to do this to mine but just wished the fog light was plain as it makes it look odd

Don't suppose you found out how much the rear clusters were whilst you was there, will save me a phone call :D .
Cheer's for the info thus far :thumb: .

Abx 10 November 2006 02:07 PM

If your worried about them looking odd, buy one right hand drive rear light (left hand side) and one left hand drive rear light (left hand side) so you have a pair with reversing lights, pop a red bulb in the fog light side and off you go, did this to my old Foci St and looked a treat, only thing is your fog light (when on) looks a bit pink. Oh and you may need to change it when MOT time comes if they are a tad strict!!

swifty.....! 10 November 2006 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by MTayler
Don't suppose you found out how much the rear clusters were whilst you was there, will save me a phone call :D .
Cheer's for the info thus far :thumb: .

was £110 each so £220 i think

swifty.....! 10 November 2006 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Arronb
If your worried about them looking odd, buy one right hand drive rear light (left hand side) and one left hand drive rear light (left hand side) so you have a pair with reversing lights, pop a red bulb in the fog light side and off you go, did this to my old Foci St and looked a treat, only thing is your fog light (when on) looks a bit pink. Oh and you may need to change it when MOT time comes if they are a tad strict!!

good idea i'l have a look in to that thanks :thumb:

SC008Y_MAD 10 November 2006 06:21 PM

Thay do this in the states, have a look on nasioc.com :D