ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Whats the most fun you have ever had? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/556779-whats-the-most-fun-you-have-ever-had.html)

P1Fanatic 08 November 2006 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Nat21
lol, pretty much what i used, except i tried the Sig 9mm and the .357 and .44 magnums.

I tried a load. A Taurus .454 casull which was most powerful handgun at the time but no doubt things have moved on. Thing had minimal recoil though with gas vents along the barrel. Was a revolver but bullets so big you can only fit 5 in the cylinder :)

$1 a shot

Simon.

andythejock01wrx 08 November 2006 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Einstein RA
Yes he killed a load of innocent people, can't see why that should be so funny.:confused:

It was intended to be silly rather than serious brainy lad. I in no way condone the Hungerford massacre ! Just figured anyone reading the post would have drawn the conclusion I'm a psycho gun nut, which I'm not !

JTaylor 08 November 2006 11:31 PM

All of the best times in my life thus far involve sex, drugs and rock and roll. This thread is headonistist! :mad:

SwissTony 08 November 2006 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor
All of the best times in my life thus far involve sex, drugs and rock and roll. This thread is headonistist! :mad:

talking of which, can I delete those pictures you left on my laptop of your missus???? thx james as they are taking up valuable space..... :D

JTaylor 08 November 2006 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by David Lock
a place called Burgh Island in Devon

:cool:

Used to go to Bigbury Beach every Sunday with my Family when I was a nipper. Also holidayed in the next bay West (Challaborough Bay) with Edcase off here as a teenager. Happy days. :)

J - Plymouth lad

JTaylor 08 November 2006 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony
talking of which, can I delete those pictures you left on my laptop of your missus???? thx james as they are taking up valuable space..... :D

If Lizzy reads that post I'm fcuked. Seriously. Delete. Delete. Delete.

SwissTony 08 November 2006 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by JTaylor
If Lizzy reads that post I'm fcuked. Seriously. Delete. Delete. Delete.

well dont let her on this website you mutt :D

deleted, deleted, deleted..saved..borrocks :D

sti-04!! 09 November 2006 12:39 AM

As sad as it may sound but the best times for me are when i drive my new cars home :D always a :D from me :D

sti-04!! 09 November 2006 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by TopBanana
Mostly involves the water... wakeboarding, jetskiing, powerboating, being towed in ridiculous inflatable toys, laughing at mates being towed along in ridiculous toys!

Thats another for me ..... Loch Lomond feels great after a night out with the lads, the first initial shock of the freezing cold water is enough to cure ANY hangover :D:D

sti-04!! 09 November 2006 12:48 AM

Lived the life of a rock star for a 3 months a few years back, i done everything bar sing & record songs :D ;)

That WAS fun :D

scoobyvirgin 09 November 2006 12:49 AM

When I won over a mil on the lottery and didn't tell anyone. :mad:

sti-04!! 09 November 2006 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by scoobyvirgin
When I won over a mil on the lottery and didn't tell anyone. :mad:

:Suspiciou

scoobyvirgin 09 November 2006 12:50 AM

D'oh! apart from you lot now!!

blueangel 09 November 2006 03:07 AM

Watching certain episodes of Have I Got News For You,tears of laughter were rolling down my face...Oh and a nice stew&dumplins too!

Leslie 09 November 2006 02:34 PM

Going out to Bagshot Army training grounds with my school friend on our motor bikes on a Sunday morning and having a great time scrambling all over the place.

Bollocking a Concorde captain rigid in front of his crew for screwing up my air display at Toronto due to his gross incompetence and lack of thought. I then managed to get all the rest of the display aircrew into the BA party room and we drank them dry before the VIP guests arrived :D

Les