ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   seen workmates gf snogging another bloke shall I tell him? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/556626-seen-workmates-gf-snogging-another-bloke-shall-i-tell-him.html)

grim reaper 06 November 2006 08:27 PM

seen workmates gf snogging another bloke shall I tell him?

I was out at the weekend at a club where I caught one of my workmates girlfriends snogging another bloke. As soon as she saw me she looked guilty as fook an after denying anything happened at first, she then turns it on me and says that I will destroy him if I tell him what I saw:mad: she then goes on to swear that it was just a drunken mistake and that it will never happen again.
Thing is he has had a **** 12 months with losing both his parents hitting him hard,and he worships the ground this tart walks on. And am worried if I tell him it will(A) push him over the edge or (b) I say nothing and he finds out I knew and said feck all.
What really pisses me of as well is he was at home looking after her daughter from a previous relationship.

j4ckos mate 06 November 2006 08:29 PM

blackmail and do her

Fuzz 06 November 2006 08:32 PM

:lol:

Fuzz 06 November 2006 08:37 PM

On a serious note, how about asking him some pertinant questions.

"Would you want to know if your missus was having it off with someone"

"Would you want to be told the what's going on"

Just need to disassociate what you are saying with him / his missus.

Andy

ScuuBdoo 06 November 2006 08:44 PM

Women...what is it they say...cant live without them, BUT IM SURE AS HELL GOING TO TRY!

Chip Sengravy 06 November 2006 08:50 PM

I was in a position of knowing that a mate's bird was off getting seedy portions from another mate of his.

By the time I knew about it, my mate had split up with this bird, anyway, so I kept shtum.

When it all came out ( as it WILL ), I was the biggest cnut on earth for not telling him at the time.

Needless to say, we are no longer mates. I'd tell him if I were you :thumb:

Freak 06 November 2006 09:03 PM

shop the slut :thumb:

MOK79 06 November 2006 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by j4ckos mate
blackmail and do her

:lol:
Do her then tell him

MJW 06 November 2006 09:12 PM

Don't tell him - make HER tell him !

j4ckos mate 06 November 2006 09:12 PM

rip the back out of it

TopBanana 06 November 2006 09:17 PM

If he's really a mate you know what to do

Brun 06 November 2006 09:17 PM

The man speaks sense :)

speye91 06 November 2006 09:28 PM

Tell him,speaking from a personal experience.he will thank you,two months down the line and he found out you knew,and never said anything he might be a bit pissed of about it.Honesty the best policy.

Suresh 06 November 2006 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by MJW

Make sure other mates know about it, just in case she tries to stitch you up rather than tell the truth... They can be devious when cornered :eek:

little-ginge 06 November 2006 09:33 PM

How much do you value your friendship with this guy??

At the end of the day, the g/friend is trying to pull one helluva guilt trip on you by saying it would destroy him - if she cared about that she wouldn't be snogging other chaps.

I'd tell him - but make sure you support him afterwards when the **** hits the fan..

AudiLover 06 November 2006 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Suresh
Make sure other mates know about it, just in case she tries to stitch you up rather than tell the truth... They can be devious when cornered :eek:

not that you would know anything about that. Must be good having your mum choose your bride :D ;)

Suresh 06 November 2006 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by AudiLover
not that you would know anything about that. Must be good having your mum choose your bride :D ;)

Says the resident sock fcuker! :freak3:

P.S. My missus is a cloggie by the way :)

Gav 06 November 2006 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by TopBanana
If he's really a mate you know what to do

My thoughts exactly, if he's your mate then tell him. It will be for the best and he will thank you for it:)

AudiLover 06 November 2006 09:45 PM

Says the resident sock fcuker! :freak3:

P.S. My missus is a cloggie by the way :)

:lol1:

Your missus is fresh off the boat? :wonder:

KIPS 06 November 2006 09:46 PM

SNAKES WITH TITS

TELL HIM JUST GONE THROUGH THE SAME GOOD MATES ARE HARD TO COME BY BIRDS ARE TWO A PENNY
KIP

raymie 06 November 2006 09:46 PM

stick the tart in

OcTag3n 06 November 2006 09:47 PM

Tell the guy.

I would inform any of my friends if I caught their girlfriends cheating on them & I hope they would do the same for me.

Suresh 06 November 2006 09:47 PM

nog een lul

Your missus is fresh off the boat? :wonder:

:sleep: :sleep:Why don't you put a sock in it, loser? Just make sure you wash it first. :lol1:

New_scooby_04 06 November 2006 09:47 PM

Preferably she should tell him, but the problem is, if you approach her with an ultimatium (sp?) it may give her the time she needs to convince your mate that you don't like her/made a pass at her and were rejected, thus your telling him might be dismissed as sour grapes.

He should be told, sympathetically!! If it was a "drunken mistake" (and personally I don't buy a word of such excuses) it is HIS choice whether or not to forgive her! He doesn't get that choice if you conceal the info.

Not a nice situation to be in.

I seem to recall a quote I read once, somthing along the lines of:

"I value my friendship with Plato, but I value the truth more"

ns04

AudiLover 06 November 2006 09:50 PM

:sleep: :sleep:Why don't you put a sock in it, loser? Just make sure you wash it first. :lol1:

Do you sell socks at your corner store?

Martin-STI 06 November 2006 09:53 PM

Well ScoobyGav there is something I need to tell you.........................................

Your car will be ready soon.
I would tell him mate if I was you. The sooner the better........

Suresh 06 November 2006 09:54 PM

Do you sell socks at your corner store?

Have you worn them out again already? Perhaps you should put them on your feet rather than on your cock? :brickwall

Anyway, drop on by, I'll be galad to overcharge you for another gross... :p

AudiLover 06 November 2006 09:56 PM

well id rather wear out my socks than my couch like you do to yours. Surely it must be smelling funky by now?

astraboy 06 November 2006 09:58 PM

Women who cheat are the worst form of scum imaginable.
tell him what you saw, tell him what she said to you to to stop her telling you.
you will laugh with him about it over a pint in a couple of months promise
astraboy.

Maz 06 November 2006 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by astraboy
Women who cheat are the worst form of scum imaginable.

To bring some parity cheating isn't the preserve of women alone, men are guilty of it on occasion too. Sorry for the diversion.:)