ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   ScOoBy ClInIc re-map? (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/554935-scooby-clinic-re-map.html)

Knighty99 30 October 2006 06:51 PM

ScOoBy ClInIc re-map?

Hello All!
Just want to get some feed back from people who have had their impreza's re-mapped by the scooby clinic. I'm gettin my95 re-mapped there on the 10th and can't wait to see what they will get out of my car?:norty:

5cby 30 October 2006 07:53 PM

what ecu you running in it
just curious

steve

specialx 30 October 2006 08:06 PM

From our corespondance it is Standard ecu that we will attach a programable board to then it will be mapped by Pat.

I hope this helps

looking forward to your visit Knighty99:thumb:

Ads

Luke-Avfc 30 October 2006 10:54 PM

Pat mapped my old MY93 wrx was a totally different car when i drove home they did a great job and a great bunch of lads too.:)

I never trust anyone else now just had my front bumper & wing painted there last week another top job..:thumb:

A quick tip though scoobyclinc in November is soooooo cold :( . Dont forget ya coat as you'll be there most of the day..:)

stiginger 30 October 2006 10:56 PM

dont mean to highjack the thread but how much would a remap cost on my 2000 model uk turbo????? from scoobyclinic

Tidgy 30 October 2006 10:58 PM

pat mapped mine at the clinic, thought they'd given me the wrong car back pmsl

be awsome when you get it back, ask him to map pops and bangs into it for some fun lol

have a natter with adam, he'll know what i mean

juggers 30 October 2006 11:04 PM

Top guys but the pricing is a little misleading its £500 plus vat for the remap and an extra £100 for rolling road time plus they mite tell you to go for the iridium spark plugs which i did;) for an extra £70+labour.(close to £1000 at the end)i also got them to fit a cold air intake.

My car is a monster now muhahaha cheers scooby clinic.

GC8 30 October 2006 11:13 PM

I like SC, but I dont think that the bespoke ScoobyECU represents good value for money (from SC or any other provider). Its a little less expensive than youve suggested but it just too close to the cost of an A'PEXi PowerFC to be a viable choice.

Simon

Dazza01 31 October 2006 12:31 AM

Scoobyclinic mapped my UK97 classic and only got 383bhp / 365ft lbs :D

tmo 31 October 2006 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by scoobynutz
A quick tip though scoobyclinc in November is soooooo cold :( . Dont forget ya coat as you'll be there most of the day..:)

its cold up there from September to May !!!

and dont forget food for the baying hounds !! :)

Knighty99 31 October 2006 06:58 PM

Cheers for all your information, sounds like they have got some good feed back from people that have had experinace of the scooby clinic!
I'll be back on soon reporting about how good they have been!!!