ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Stolen!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/554849-stolen.html)

every1sgottablue1 30 October 2006 01:07 PM

Stolen!!!!!!!!!!!

Today one of our Japgirls Gem had her much loved Scooby stolen from South mimms services. She was actually car jacked by too guys who got her out of the car and drove it off.

She has lost everything in the car. Her bag, phone, keys etc (and all the usual stuff us girls carry about in our motors) The cheeky scum have even been using her phone to call her boyfriend to tell them how fast her car goes

For pic's of the car, look at the following link
JapGirls :: View topic - pics of the corolla t-sport and scooby plus old cars lol

Keep ya eyes peeled and if you see it about PM me and call the police.

All i can say is from the sounds of it, apart from being extremely pished off (with good reason) i think shes ok, luckily i think she come out of it unscathed.

You may not be anywhere near the area it was stolen from but you never know where they will end up!

ZeroRisk 30 October 2006 01:11 PM

So sorry to hear that!

Can't stand the thieving scum that we have to share this country with... :(

Why can't people work hard for there kicks like the rest of us? :mad:

every1sgottablue1 30 October 2006 10:36 PM

I agree m8! especially the manner they took it in. I would of loved seeing them doing it, I would have run them over and then charged them for a new splitter!

BULLITT 30 October 2006 10:50 PM

Theiving scum!:mad: :mad:

In the words of Vincent Vega...
http://www.turismo-tuning.com//uploa...iction_duo.jpg

Fuzz 31 October 2006 12:19 AM

I cant read threads like this, makes my blood pressure rise and I grind my teeth too much.

ARRGGHHHHH :mad: :mad: :mad:

Swamp sucking brain dead cock munchers. :mad:

Andy

Mass. 31 October 2006 12:50 AM

I hope the thieving cnuts have a near fatal accident and lose their hands in the process :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hope all goes well Gemma :( ;)

Fuzz 31 October 2006 01:24 AM

What do mean "Near fatal". :nono:

I hope thier brains get spewed across the windscreen. :D

Andy

mickyjeff 31 October 2006 08:23 AM

best wishes

gemma hope your all right rest assured we will be keeping our eyes open in case it does turn up in the north east , as for the scum that stole it we hope they get what they deserve

mickyjeff and family

Mass. 31 October 2006 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by Fuzz
What do mean "Near fatal". :nono:

I hope thier brains get spewed across the windscreen. :D

Andy

Naaa, you want a near fatal accident...fatal would be too quick and not painfull enough :D

mufcdamo 31 October 2006 08:46 AM

near fatel would be good just not in te scoob what a waste be better if they get run over by a bus wankers

MrBush 31 October 2006 09:38 AM

Sorry to hear the sh1t news!!! :(

Aceholes!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Have posted this thread on the Essex Forum asking for people to keep there eyes peeled!

Good luck!

every1sgottablue1 31 October 2006 10:18 AM

Thanks for posting elsewhere! I will let you all know what the outcome is when I get further news from her.

EmEm 31 October 2006 11:12 AM

Oh Gem!!! I'm so sorry. What b*stards :razz: :mad: !! That is one thing that I dread, getting hi-jacked!!!!
The main thing is your ok! The car and posessions can be replaced....YOU CANT!!!!!

Hope it comes home safe and sound!!!!

EmEm :)

wongy 31 October 2006 11:56 AM

sorry to hear the bad news, at least your ok, im going through the process now to get insurance money from my scoob being stolen from my house 3 weeks ago

hope you get another one soon

every1sgottablue1 01 November 2006 10:50 AM

This car has now been recovered, with a blown turbo. Thanks for the comments, I don't think the culprits were found. I just hope they try something like this on me one day...

mickyjeff 04 November 2006 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by every1sgottablue1
This car has now been recovered, with a blown turbo. Thanks for the comments, I don't think the culprits were found. I just hope they try something like this on me one day...

glad she has the car back hope you get back on the road soon as
mickyjeff and family