ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Heads Up - Monday 6th Nov, Fifth Gear - Litcho's T25 on test (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/554361-heads-up-monday-6th-nov-fifth-gear-litchos-t25-on-test.html)

corradoboy 28 October 2006 05:47 AM

Heads Up - Monday 6th Nov, Fifth Gear - Litcho's T25 on test

Just spotted this in a TV guide I'm preparing. I know the show has got sh!tter than an incontinent scat fetishist with presenters with as much charisma as wood lice, but it will be great to see the ultimate Impreza. I do hope they let Tiff drive it and not the squealing plumby mummy stumpy munter, and they simply have to keep that new piece of 3x2 away from it.

Monday 6th Nov at 8pm.

Before anyone asks, I don't know when it's repeated.

cw42 28 October 2006 08:18 AM

sh!tter than an incontinent scat fetishist
Lovely vision you conjure up there David! :D

What's the betting that squeeling munter girl gets to drive it, as she did the litcho forester in a previous episode! :(

I've entered the video competition btw, with a film of me at the start of the nurby last month. When I win, I'll have no bad mouthing my excellent FIFTH GEAR, as I'll be presenting it :D

Budgie 28 October 2006 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by corradoboy
I know the show has got sh!tter than an incontinent scat fetishist with presenters with as much charisma as wood lice, but it will be great to see the ultimate Impreza. I do hope they let Tiff drive it and not the squealing plumby mummy stumpy munter, and they simply have to keep that new piece of 3x2 away from it.

i assume this isnt quoted from the tv guide:lol:

budgie:thumb:

LitchfieldImports 28 October 2006 08:51 AM

Plato :D

Iain

cw42 28 October 2006 09:37 AM

Excellent, thanks Iain :thumb:

Rasher 28 October 2006 09:52 AM

worth watching then :D

n one 28 October 2006 10:27 AM

Plato, great. I`ll be watching then :D

Neil.

Oh Corradoboy, when`s it repeated? ;)

WHEELSHOP0_0 28 October 2006 10:44 AM

Fifth Gear;

Worth watching?

Tim (Dim but Dim) NO!
Vicky Buckled Hinges'n'things (still sh4g her tho.) Yes.
Tiff. (I can drift anything) Noodle. Yes.
Litcho T25 test. Oh yes please, and again and again!!!:notworthy

SC008Y_MAD 28 October 2006 10:56 AM

Thats good news, a somewhat better driver than the other three.

pippyrips 28 October 2006 12:23 PM

don't you just love sky +:D

corradoboy 28 October 2006 12:38 PM

Forgot Plato was still on it, as I think I've seen about 4 1/2 minutes of the new series. It's got so bad I simply don't bother, and when I've tried to I fall asleep. Glad they've got Plato testing the T25 though as it will at least show the car doing it's job well, even if he is a bit bland as a presenter.

Are they aware of the audience reaction to this series :wonder:

m3 eater 30 October 2006 07:26 PM

looking forward 2 that 1, they reckon thats the daddy scoob

T5NYW 30 October 2006 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by LitchfieldImports
Plato :D

Phew I thought you'd entered it into wreck my ride :rolleyes: LOL

I think I've seen about 4 1/2 minutes of the new series. It's got so bad I simply don't bother, and when I've tried to I fall asleep.

:D about the same for me but my 41/2mins was including the adverts ;)

Glad they've got Plato testing the T25 though as it will at least show the car doing it's job well,

Look forward to watching this :cool:

Tony

COLZO 30 October 2006 10:28 PM

Just spotted this in a TV guide I'm preparing. I know the show has got sh!tter than an incontinent scat fetishist with presenters with as much charisma as wood lice, but it will be great to see the ultimate Impreza.......

Monday 6th Nov at 8pm.

I read the heading and thought great! Sat and watched an hour of $hit, came back on to Scoobynet to ask what happened to the Type 25 that was SUPPOSED to be on 5TH Gear........ then realised its next week! :o :lol1:

jasonius 30 October 2006 10:44 PM

corradoboy: I do hope they let Tiff drive it and not the squealing plumby mummy stumpy munter, and they simply have to keep that new piece of 3x2 away from it.

FPMSL..:lol1: gotta spend the next 10 mins cleaning the tea off my laptop..:notworthy

andythejock01wrx 30 October 2006 11:49 PM

What's are the specs on the Litcho T25 ? (Bhp etc).

I like lasses that squeal !! :razz: ;)

Fuzz 31 October 2006 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by COLZO
I read the heading and thought great! Sat and watched an hour of $hit, came back on to Scoobynet to ask what happened to the Type 25 that was SUPPOSED to be on 5TH Gear........ then realised its next week! :o :lol1:

I was about to come on and post "FFS I've missed it, when's it repeated." PMSL.

What a dullard. :iamwithst

Andy

T5NYW 31 October 2006 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by andythejock01wrx
What's are the specs on the Litcho T25 ? (Bhp etc).

Taken from Type25

Performance has risen substantially from the original Type-25:

415bhp @ 6,500rpm (400bhp from 5,800rpm − 7,000rpm)
570Nm / 420lbft @ 3,800rpm (300lbft from 3,000rpm)
8,000rpm Redline
304bhp/ton
0−60mph in 3.7sec
0−100mph in 8.7sec
157mph limited top speed (175mph gearing, taller gearing also under review)

Tony

Trout 31 October 2006 05:54 AM

So is the T25 the prize car this week in the competition? ;) :D

Should be ok with Plato behind the wheel which is a little surprise as Vicky loves all things Subaru (except the potato faced owners of course ;))

Rannoch :)

andythejock01wrx 31 October 2006 08:56 AM

304 bhp/tonne and 8.7 sec 0-100 !!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

pippyrips 31 October 2006 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by COLZO

me too, though at least i could fast forward it all on the +

dietbruboy 31 October 2006 10:17 AM

Its been that bad you almost wonder whether they actually want their contract renewed? I think Tiff and Tom are quality but you could edit the episodes down to ten minutes max now.

The fanboys at final gear have been giving a kicking... http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=13904

and its been getting a shoe'ing over here too... Digital Spy Forums - Fifth Gear With Tim Lovejoy.

Not filled with confidence about the forthcoming Litchfield review... they'll probably bring in Plato's mum to drive it or something.

DBB

T5NYW 31 October 2006 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by dietbruboy
Its been that bad you almost wonder whether they actually want their contract renewed? I think Tiff and Tom are quality but you could edit the episodes down to ten minutes max now.

DBB,

Those other forums also think, know, it's Poo ;)

To save paying their redundancy next year :D why don't they end it like a Soap Drama, have an Aircraft fall out of the Sky and wipe them all out :D nowing 5th Gear it would miss though :(

Tony

Martin2005 31 October 2006 04:37 PM

I'd love to see the Stig in the new T25, somehow I doubt it though, great car though it is, it's a bit niche for TG

sammyh 31 October 2006 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Martin2005
I'd love to see the Stig in the new T25, somehow I doubt it though, great car though it is, it's a bit niche for TG

Did you not know Tim is the Stig? :)

scoobynutta555 31 October 2006 05:21 PM

Is it just me or does 40k seem a tad high for what will essentially be used as a track car/second car?

A Lotus Elise and a honda typeR engine conversion can be had for circa 16k and would produce similar 0-60 0-100 times quoted above and be a better car for tracking in.

Think I'd rather put another 5k to the bill and get a 993 turbo.

Bat-Fink 31 October 2006 05:23 PM

I await the five page thread in anticipation.;) ;)

scoobynutta555 01 November 2006 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Bat-Fink
I await the five page thread in anticipation.;) ;)

http://www.danheller.com/images/Cali...weed-1-big.jpg

:D

warrenm2 04 November 2006 11:19 AM

Iain, have you seen the final version thats going to air?

C_RHYS 04 November 2006 12:21 PM

Can't believe the amount of you slaggin of VBH, but Tiff does need to drive it as that plato is ****e, I can't see how he ever made it in touring cars.