ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Torchwood? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/553130-torchwood.html)

mart360 22 October 2006 10:41 PM

Torchwood?

Gets my vote, and her indoors too,

mind you i think the bbc censors might be in for some flack on thursday!!!

lesbians, shagging, w*nking & expolding rats

roll on next sunday

Mart :thumb: :D:D

Huxley 22 October 2006 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by mart360
Gets my vote, and her indoors too,

mind you i think the bbc censors might be in for some flack on thursday!!!

lesbians, shagging, w*nking & expolding rats

roll on next sunday

Mart :thumb: :D:D

It was fecking discusting :mad: :mad:

Not one, I repeat not one Breast :mad: :D

Oh the joys of sky plus :norty:

unclebuck 22 October 2006 10:51 PM

Torchwood?

Touch Cloth more like..... :D

SiPie 23 October 2006 08:10 AM

Touch of crap .... :rolleyes:

Pretty poor all round...running about in a Landrover with blue neons ;)

Squizz 23 October 2006 08:17 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed it! :)

"It's all that CSI bollocks... CSI Cardiff" ROFL! :D

So, is Captain Jack going to be more like Captain Scarlet now then?? "It's alright everyone one, I'll save you by throwing myself under this bus!", etc. :eek:

Didn't see part two though. Will watch them both tonight with my Welsh missus. Looking forward to it. :rolleyes:

Milamber 23 October 2006 09:26 AM

Part 2 was the best one :norty: :norty: :thumb:

ScoobyDoo555 23 October 2006 10:21 AM

Couldn't stay awake to see the 2nd part repeated @ 2am (on BBC3) - thought it was entertaining though.

Will deffo watch again.

Dan

vindaloo 23 October 2006 10:31 AM

Hope they haven't tried tooo hard with the first couple of episodes....

scoobydooooo 23 October 2006 10:48 AM

imho it was utter tripe !! how many shots of cardiff from the air do you need in one show ?? it didn't get my vote !!

davegtt 23 October 2006 10:54 AM

Think Im off to scout the Torrents to see what Ive missed :D

SiPie 23 October 2006 11:06 AM

imho it was utter tripe !! how many shots of cardiff from the air do you need in one show ?? it didn't get my vote !!
agreed :thumb:

brihoppy 23 October 2006 12:39 PM

utter dross...should be consigned to the skip along with spooks and ultimate farce...!

MattN 23 October 2006 04:53 PM

I thought it was pretty naff.

Apparition 23 October 2006 06:15 PM

We thought it was pretty good actually. And Cardiff has some pretty funky buildings which we in our ignorance didn't know about.
I liked the choice of actors for the respctive roles and the odd snatch of comedy. I must admit I wasn't particularily looking forward to it but it had me laughing .
It is after all, entertainment, suspensioin of belief and all that. Some people take these things far too seriously.
Yve

scoobydooooo 23 October 2006 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Apparition
We thought it was pretty good actually. And Cardiff has some pretty funky buildings which we in our ignorance didn't know about.
I liked the choice of actors for the respctive roles and the odd snatch of comedy. I must admit I wasn't particularily looking forward to it but it had me laughing .
It is after all, entertainment, suspensioin of belief and all that. Some people take these things far too seriously.
Yve

not really , it was just rubbish at being sci fi !! it was awful ! red dwarf was better sci fi than torchwood , sorry doctor who !! :)

Apparition 23 October 2006 10:57 PM

With all due respects scoobydobedoobedobby doo.... or whatever...... we are all entitled to our own opinion and it wouldn't do for us all to like the very same thing.
I think you MEANT to say ... you "thought it was rubbish".
I conversely 'thought' it was quite good.
Our opinions. Logged and catalogued for future reference.
Ciao Yve

OllyK 24 October 2006 08:16 AM

Watched it last night, thought it wasn't half bad. It usually takes a few episodes for the actors to bed in.

Nick100 26 October 2006 02:41 PM

Saw the first one on BBC2 last night and the missus and I thought it quite good.

Dawn French is excellent doing her Catherine Zeta Jones impression, though she obviously had to loose some weight to get the lead :D

hutton_d 26 October 2006 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Nick100
Saw the first one on BBC2 last night and the missus and I thought it quite good.

Dawn French is excellent doing her Catherine Zeta Jones impression, though she obviously had to loose some weight to get the lead :D

The Welsh bint gets my vote .... :D And something else if she begged hard enough ...

Dave

Geezer 26 October 2006 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by hutton_d
The Welsh bint gets my vote .... :D And something else if she begged hard enough ...

Dave

I think she's breaking those teeth in for Shergar though...............

Now you wouldn't want to risk your old fella on those babies ;)

I still would, as long as she didn't speak :D

Geezer

Clarebabes 26 October 2006 03:30 PM

I thought it was very good and enjoyed it alot. Captain Jack is pretty cool to look at too for a poofter :)

lozgti 26 October 2006 03:38 PM

Enjoyed it.Missed part two,just saw the opening bit with the bonk in the toilet and he exploded

Paul3446 26 October 2006 03:45 PM

Not my cup of tea, but did you know Torchwood is an anagram of Doctor Who? :)

hutton_d 26 October 2006 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by lozgti
Enjoyed it.Missed part two,just saw the opening bit with the bonk in the toilet and he exploded

As you do ....... :D :D

Dave