ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   just watched CRASH on dvd (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/551229-just-watched-crash-on-dvd.html)

salsa-king 14 October 2006 10:49 PM

just watched CRASH on dvd

brill film, shows you 'everyone' is racist. very funny with Ludacris (from 2F2F) seeing every white person as a threat to black ppl..... then he says to his mate.. should they b scared of us?? yes.. we have guns.. then they go car jack a 'Navigator 4x4' lol

you gotta see it if you've not already!! also moving when the Locksmith....... not telling you anymore you need go hire it.

*Sonic* 14 October 2006 11:42 PM

saw this ages ago, very good film

it does show how everyone is racist in their own way

Trout 15 October 2006 12:05 AM

I agree it is a top film :)

salsa-king 15 October 2006 08:51 AM

bit sad we're a newley wed couple and watching DVD on a saturday night.. there was sod all on Tv and we didn't fancy a programme about Hitler or an hour of Ant&Dec

Suresh 15 October 2006 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by salsa-king
bit sad we're a newley wed couple and watching DVD on a saturday night.. there was sod all on Tv and we didn't fancy a programme about Hitler or an hour of Ant&Dec

So long as you gave her one after the movie that would not be sad at all! :thumb:

P.S. Agree its a cracking film :)

*Sonic* 15 October 2006 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by salsa-king

Then you should have watched Saints thrash Hull in the Super League Final at Old Trafford last night :)

Nido 15 October 2006 12:41 PM

Haven't seen it, have to get bit torrent on the case:thumb:

However the best film I have seen for showing the "white power" skinhead brigade for what they really are is American History X

Top film!!

Gav 15 October 2006 12:44 PM

Crash is a fantastic film. one of my favorites:)

MissScoobygav555 burst into tears at the moment with the locksmith your reffering to Salsa-king:(

salsa-king 15 October 2006 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Nido

However the best film I have seen for showing the "white power" skinhead brigade for what they really are is American History X

Top film!!

its nothing to do with white power. you need to see it.

salsa-king 15 October 2006 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by scoobygav555
MissScoobygav555 burst into tears at the moment with the locksmith your reffering to Salsa-king:(

good job the little girl had the magic cape. ;)

Gav 15 October 2006 09:13 PM

;)

*Sonic* 15 October 2006 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Nido

Top film!!

Tis a top film, but by far one of the worst scenes on film for a death

yes, the teeth on the kerb scene, 1st time I saw this on DVD, with full 5.1 sound, I cringed at that moment

No other death scene has had that affect on me :eek:

TopBanana 15 October 2006 09:57 PM

Good film. Anyone see the other 'Crash' a few years ago? WEIRD!

cookstar 15 October 2006 11:59 PM

One of the only films to give me a lump in the throat, :(

Top film :thumb: