ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Other Marques (https://www.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/)
-   -   ### Technik E46 M3...? (https://www.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/551157-technik-e46-m3.html)

jasonius 14 October 2006 06:46 PM

### Technik E46 M3...?

Does anyone know of a tuning company called ### Technik (couldn't make out the first 3 letters) who tune E46 M3's..?

Just seen a nice black M3 cab (black wheels) and had a little play:norty: before I backed off, but noticed this sticker on the back. Wondered what, if anything, it may of had mod wise..:wonder:

Jeff Wiltshire 14 October 2006 07:08 PM

Probable AmD Technik High-performance vehicle tuning, ECU remaps, Exhausts and Styling

cat7 14 October 2006 07:16 PM

if it is

Originally Posted by Jeff Wiltshire

most probably remapped by John thorney of thorney motorsport.

jonc 14 October 2006 07:43 PM

Or it could be these guys

www.EvoTechnik.net

jasonius 14 October 2006 07:47 PM

Hmmm, he might want his money back after today..!:D

jasonius 14 October 2006 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by jonc
Or it could be these guys

www.EvoTechnik.net

That's it..!:thumb:

Now you've said it I remember seeing it..:)

Did look fooking good though all black..;)

jasonius 14 October 2006 07:51 PM

So evotechnik isn't a tuning co as such, more of a members club..?

jonc 14 October 2006 08:31 PM

Yep! a bunch of modders who've modded their M3's.

ChaosET 15 October 2006 12:14 AM

Yup that would be EvoTechnik, and yup that would have been me. :freak3:

And yeah, we're not bricks and mortar like Thorney, just like-minded lunatics with too much time on our hands. :wonder:

j2d 15 October 2006 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by jasonius

Yeah and spend it on a scooby?????? just to be different! :wonder:

j2d 15 October 2006 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by jasonius

I dought it from his point of view;

Originally Posted by Chaos
Yeah think it was me, had a play with a Scooby wagon on the way to Andy's, although his idea of 'backing off' seemed to coincide with the moments where I thought I'd show him what 6 cylinders sound like when they're fed some petrol and the sport button's down, and he tried very hard to keep up (bless) until he got past as I dropped onto the slip road. ;) )

:hjtwofing

ChaosET 15 October 2006 08:58 AM

Hehe, everyone's proud of their own baby for varying reasons, I wouldn't ask for my money back any more than Jason (presume that's the name, using my sherlock-like skills) would ;), but like I said in the rest of that post it was just nice to meet another driver who fancied a play for a few minutes and I bet the noise outside from both of us would have been something to listen to. :cool:

jasonius 15 October 2006 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by ChaosET
Hehe, everyone's proud of their own baby for varying reasons, I wouldn't ask for my money back any more than Jason (presume that's the name, using my sherlock-like skills) would ;), but like I said in the rest of that post it was just nice to meet another driver who fancied a play for a few minutes and I bet the noise outside from both of us would have been something to listen to. :cool:

Ah, so it was you..;)

No offence meant about what I said, a very nice motor, love the black rims..:)

Just wish we'd met on a mile or so back (I presume you came from Dunston/M42 roundabout..?) and that I hadn't got the little'un in the back (hence the quickie..;)). Spend hours out on my own and hardly ever see anything worth a blast, sods law..!

BTW did you know there were speed bumps ahead..?:D

Out of interest, what HP are you putting out..?

Cheers,
Jason;)

jasonius 15 October 2006 11:42 AM

Actually, after reading the Evotechnik board it doesn't sound like me (mines a saloon, not a wagon..!). Where was this play..?

Thought it was funny as it was literally a 10 second blast through the gears, and you seemed to hint at a longer run..:wonder:

ChaosET 15 October 2006 12:46 PM

Yup we've been discussing 2 moments of fun literally 100 miles apart lol :lol1:. Mine was between Bracknell and Reading with a nice clean silver wagon, sounds like you found one of our other guys, although I'm struggling to think of an M3 cab with dark wheels in your area from our lot. The hunt is on to hook you up with whoever it was! :D

jasonius 15 October 2006 01:03 PM

lol, looks like we're following each other around..;)

robinH20MRV 15 October 2006 07:07 PM

hi guys,

i am on evo technik, i had 3 scoobs i a row before i moved in to bmws! a wrx, a wrx type r and a sti 8 ra and i loved them all, but the m3 i have is a very nice car indeed!

cheers robinh20mrv