ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What is it with teenagers these days? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/549230-what-is-it-with-teenagers-these-days.html)

Bravo2zero_sps 06 October 2006 09:44 PM

What is it with teenagers these days?

I've just had a ring at the door, the kids are in bed and the Mrs is out so decided not to open the door and ask who it is through the door as I could see it was a couple of teenagers at the door (I don't live in the nicest of areas).

They were a bit sheepish and didn't say a lot so asked what they wanted and they go "have you got any weed or know anyone we can get some off of?!!!!" Cheeky feking beggars, so I just replied no sorry so then they ask "why don't you smoke it then?" to which I replied no I bloody don't. "Oh right, sorry" they say and walk off!

FFS what is this lol, I don't know them or any of their mates and their knocking on my door thinking i'm a bloody drug dealer :rolleyes: I don't even smoke normal ciggies, gave them up before I moved here so don't know what little scrote has suggested they knock on my door.

Been out to check on the cars just to make sure and everything seems fine.

When I was their age you didn't go knocking on strangers doors asking for weed :eek: you always made sure you never run out in the first place :D

I should have pointed them to the Asian family up the road, they have an oap living their who is totally mashed out of his face 24/7 and always popping up the shops and coming back with carrier bags full of munchies :lol1:

Shark Man 06 October 2006 09:52 PM

Probably did it for a bet. :D

I had a lad stop by my old man's place as I was clearing out the garage and started chatting to me. He was quite polite, well mannered and such, and its not a bad areas as such, so had no problems. But feck me, the little git wouldn't go away, he must have been there half an hour asking about the cars, bikes, house, area, job, income, to why I was rocking back and forth on the motorbike (seized clutch). It was like getting collard by those market survey bints in the highstreet. :cuckoo:

Place will probably get robbed now :lol1: :brickwall

RAZ492 06 October 2006 09:56 PM

!!!!!!!!!!

I should have pointed them to the Asian family up the road, they have an oap living their who is totally mashed out of his face 24/7 and always popping up the shops and coming back with carrier bags full of munchies :lol1:

That line was piss funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raz

sociopath 06 October 2006 09:56 PM

Obviously you look like a monged out pot head.... which is unfortunate since you say you don't smoke it because now you don't have an excuse for looking like the missing fcuking link. :lol1:

Bravo2zero_sps 06 October 2006 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Shark Man
Probably did it for a bet. :D

Well thats what I thought at first but then you can tell by the cheeky tone in kids voices when they are on the wind up, these were far too serious and were even polite about it apologising for disturbing me :lol1:

Bravo2zero_sps 06 October 2006 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by sociopath
Obviously you look like a monged out pot head.... which is unfortunate since you say you don't smoke it because now you don't have an excuse for looking like the missing fcuking link. :lol1:

You assume far too much, being that assumptions are the mother of all fcuk ups you must make a lot of mistakes!

sociopath 06 October 2006 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by **************
You assume far too much, being that assumptions are the mother of all fcuk ups you must make a lot of mistakes!

You are the one making assumptions, trog. I've seen your mongtastic mugshot. :lol1:

unclebuck 06 October 2006 10:25 PM

I told them you had loads going 'well cheap...'

:D

talizman 06 October 2006 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by **************
the Mrs is out so decided not to open the door

Is she the muscle in the family B2Z? :D

Bravo2zero_sps 06 October 2006 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by talizman
Is she the muscle in the family B2Z? :D

lol yeah i'm a titch :D

As for you sociopath how about you show your face, I put my pic up on a thread that was about SN members doing exactly that and a thread which many people replied to. You seem to like to tell everyone else what you think of them, how about you show some guts (instead of your pathetic hide behind a keyboard trolling insulting everyone) and show everyone what a real man you are? Of course no one would believe you anyway as everyone knows how full of sh!t you are :thumb:

TopBanana 06 October 2006 11:17 PM

Haha brilliant, little feckers! A mate of mine always had people asking him to sell them speed. Must have looked like a local dealer.

Nat 06 October 2006 11:20 PM

Got any vera's? Luuurrrrrrrvly ;)

Puff The Magic Wagon! 07 October 2006 12:18 AM

Its probably cos you ride a bike...

warrenm2 07 October 2006 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Nat21
Got any vera's? Luuurrrrrrrvly ;)

That dates ya.....

Ez r gud, Ez r gud he's Ebenezer Gud!

ScoobyDriverWannabe 07 October 2006 02:37 AM

scoob parked on drive ??

:D chavvy image they getting

They see impreza & think drug dealer

Bravo2zero_sps 07 October 2006 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by ScoobyDriverWannabe
scoob parked on drive ??

:D chavvy image they getting

They see impreza & think drug dealer

Two years ago yes, but not now lol, perhaps my black Octavia vRS is getting the same image :o

The thing is you can smell it outside sometimes, its the old geezer up the road smoking it all day long. Even when an RAC bloke turned up a while ago he could smell it and I had to explain.

alcazar 07 October 2006 10:51 AM

If you'd followed these two lads to the end of the drive, you'd have found PC Plod on a sting. They proabably went to every house in the neighbourhood;)

They do it for offies and pubs round here to catch them serving under-age drinkers.

Still, Humberside Police NEED a few easy collars to get their figures up:D

Alcazar

Leslie 07 October 2006 11:20 AM

They probably think it is a natural part of life for everyone to use drugs.

What a terrible advert for this country these days!

Les :(

BexTait 07 October 2006 08:17 PM

Shoulda just directed em to the flowerbed and got em to do a spot of gardening.

Maz 07 October 2006 08:23 PM

Notwithstanding the fact they were seeking illegal substances, am I alone in being struck by the fact they were at least courteous and polite.:D

Funkii Munkii 08 October 2006 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Einstein RA
Notwithstanding the fact they were seeking illegal substances, am I alone in being struck by the fact they were at least courteous and polite.:D

Probably because they were stoned :), never seen anyone angry when stoned, unlike alcohol...

Leslie 09 October 2006 12:11 PM

Thats why I said what I did in my post Einstein. Good to hear of some polite behaviour though.

Les

Bravo2zero_sps 09 October 2006 07:28 PM

Well tonight i've had 4 teenagers throw large stones at my front window twice so far :mad: I've now reported it to the police as i'm stuck in the house with my 1 year old son so can't go out and batter them :mad: Hope they do it when the Mrs gets home, i'm gonna go out and run the fcukers over. Whats the mind betting its the same jokers from Friday night?

sociopath 09 October 2006 07:32 PM

:lol1:

Matt_taylor 09 October 2006 07:34 PM

i live in a bit of a weird place.. some really really nice bits and the rest just normal..

all the private skool kids had loads.... lol

MJW 09 October 2006 07:37 PM

They've probably progressed to cocaine now, by the sounds of it :D

Bravo2zero_sps 09 October 2006 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by MJW
They've probably progressed to cocaine now, by the sounds of it :D

lol yep from weed users to cocaine addicts in 3 days, thats some going. Mind you sounds about normal for Maidstone.