ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Scotland (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/)
-   -   (https://www.scoobynet.com/scotland-28/54903-a.html)

Robertio 18 November 2001 11:18 AM

No probs Pete :)

teknopete 19 November 2001 12:06 AM

BTTT

C`mon folks we are letting the side down :( 58 folks have viewed this, a whole 1 of which (thanks Robertio) replied :confused:

It must be the weekend thing no ?

No wonder there isn`t a place on scoobynet for a results page [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Ok then lets make this really fair, beacause i know the reliables will return results to me ;) If the replies are not given I`ll redo the results page and only the folks who return results can view it, hows that for a motivator ? Your call...

L8r
Pete

T-uk 19 November 2001 12:11 AM

hi Pete,

as you know I think it would be great to be able to compare results with our own dyno page.have you ever been in touch with Paul Strong,who I believe takes care of the dynomite scoobies,to see if he could sort us out with a scottish dyno page to keep everything on scoobynet.it tells you how to submit dyno runs and graphs,at the bottom of the dynomite scoobies page,but to be honest I would not know where to start.

john

teknopete 19 November 2001 07:44 PM

John,

How u doin, wasn`t it yourself that prompted me to get our own RR page sorted out... no ? :confused:

I went straight 2 the sh1t last time and talked to Si (the main man) he advised me that Scoobynet was to be undergoing a plan of changes in future. One of these we have just experienced (new front end etc.) and the Scottish dyno page may be included in a future update. That`s fine and well, the guys r doin a sterling job as is ;) It was necessary at the time though for me to create
something to use whilst we wait. The dyno page is available for all to view and in a reasonably laid out easily readable fashion.
So whilst we wait the readymade facility is still there. The data format is simple to translate once we have a spot, so once available I could upload the results en-mass ;)

L8r
Pete

teknopete 20 November 2001 12:03 AM

BTTT

115 views of the post and only 2 replies :confused: ??
Say`s it all really i supose :rolleyes:

C`mon folks there`s no need 2 b shy everyone starts with some
level of BHP :) It`s not as if i`m askin u to do a mensa entry
exam now is it :D

Pete

[Edited by teknopete - 20/11/2001 00:06:12]

evojkp 20 November 2001 09:27 AM

Pete, I'll give you the info. That's if I'm there. There is a good chance that I'll be working. Maybe one day I'll get a shot of what I organise???

...John

Richie1 20 November 2001 01:13 PM

Yeah you can have my results but I am afraid it aint an Impreza... Its this car here with some "additions" ;) -

http://www.colt.demon.co.uk/CavTurbo..._pics/Car2.jpg

This ok ?? :)

Richie1 20 November 2001 01:28 PM

Yeah you can have my results but I am afraid it aint an Impreza... Its this car here with some "additions" ;) -

http://www.colt.demon.co.uk/CavTurbo..._pics/Car2.jpg

This ok ?? :)

teknopete 20 November 2001 07:16 PM

John,
Cheers m8, BTW hows tricks n stuff? Long time no c drop me a mail ;) . Hows the new clutch bearing up ? U gotta pay for them mods / upgrades somehow eh :D

Richie,
All results welcomed m8 no biased ;)
Going by the sh1tty responce we`ve had we can`t afford 2 b :)

It`s laughable peebs that of 152 viewings of the topic there`s a grand total of 4 replies :( So a rough average of 1:40 ratio.
Is everyone really that imbarresed of their motas? A few of the
lads from the http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crail-thrashers forum (myself included) will be there, ready to show wot they got (eh Dave ;) ) So come on peebs lets get a bit of momentum behind it eh? Need loadsa figures to give the old keyboard a good bangin :D C`mon eh I`m givin it 2 u on a pL8 :rolleyes:

L8r
Pete

dougies549 20 November 2001 07:27 PM

Lo there Pete

Or should i say the Zymol Man

U got my results the last time sooo dont shout at me i did as i was asked for.

Any way m8 how's the car doing now :cool: :rolleyes:

Dougie+Diana

dougies549 20 November 2001 07:41 PM

Lo Pete

Think the boards playing up tonight

Dougie

[Edited by dougies549 - 20/11/2001 22:52:10]

T-uk 20 November 2001 08:33 PM

come on guys,there are surely more than this going :rolleyes: ,Pete's offering his site until we get something organised with scoobynet so get your fingers out.these figures are pretty useless unless we can compare like for like cars,from the same day.

Pete,never ran my car at the last one,only spectated,otherwise you would have had those results,will see if I can dig out the results from the first day this year for you.

john

ChrisG 20 November 2001 08:54 PM

I'll be there ;) so I'll pass the details on to you Pete.

Going to AWD tomorrow to get my downpipe fitted so I'm keen to see what gains it gives. Hopefully I'll be one of the high powered euro imports !!!

ChrisG 20 November 2001 09:00 PM

I'll be there ;) so I'll pass the details on to you Pete.

Going to AWD tomorrow to get my downpipe fitted so I'm keen to see what gains it gives. Hopefully I'll be one of the high powered euro imports !!!

T-uk 20 November 2001 09:00 PM

yeah,you buy a euro and get 20bhp more as standard,bwastard ;) ,should have bought myself a my99 and given you some competition.

john

cosmic 20 November 2001 09:01 PM

you can have mine to if i get on the rollers colin

cosmic 20 November 2001 09:09 PM

ChrisG 20 November 2001 09:19 PM

John,
Was it you who thought the euro cars had more power earlier this year?
Chris

cosmic 20 November 2001 09:20 PM

cosmic 20 November 2001 09:29 PM

OPPS PRESSED THE MOUSE TO MANY TIMES SORRY

cosmic 20 November 2001 09:30 PM

cosmic 20 November 2001 09:38 PM

cosmic 20 November 2001 09:57 PM

Maxy_UK 20 November 2001 10:08 PM

Hi Pete

If my car manages to get a run you can have the results, no probs.

Colin keep on trying :) My spoiler is getting painted next week so wont be able to take mine off this weekend :(

Ian

T-uk 20 November 2001 10:27 PM

Cosmic,Pete's going to get all excited when he sees all the replies LOL,think there is a problem with scoobynet tonight.

Chris,have noticed a pattern that the euro MY00 imports are on a par with UK MY99's and that most UK MY00's are about 20bhp down [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] .a m8 who has had about 6 standard UK's,recently sold his MY99 replacing it with a UK MY00 and he,like me says it hesitates and is gutless,he still has a MY98 and reckons it would pish all over the MY00.

it's for reasons like these we need to get our figures out in the open,even if it's under nicknames(insurance/warranty reasons) as long as we get accurate info.

Dave Brown 20 November 2001 10:42 PM

Pete

Can I just reply once to this thread..or is everyone boosting up the posts on this one :D

Sure there will be more folk on the day willing to pass on their results...just ask for 2 print outs for everyone :)

Cya there
Dave

teknopete 21 November 2001 01:07 AM

Oh bugger,

John right I nipped in an about wet myself wiv excitement :D
Good 2 c we`re starting to reply though ;)

Dougie if u bring that git from Zymol wiv u I`ll brain ya ye bugger!! "big red" is runnin like a bag o spanners jnow, should be well sorted for Sunday though ;)

Maxy if u make it great m8 wanna butcher @ u r mota.

Dave I`ll c u on Thursday ;)

Colin bring u r mouse on Sunday m8 I`ll fix it 4 u :)

I just realised that there have been probs with scoobynet the last couple of days, so my appologies if i wiz narkin a bit (grumpy old git that i am) :)

C u there (if not b4)
Pete

WUZ 21 November 2001 02:40 AM

Technopete,
Quite happy to have the cars figures posted omto the BBS once the rolling road on Sunday is finished.

Lets put it into perspective folks, this is really the best way to show Scooby newbies the best mods and accessories to use for the best gains to their cars. After all, how many posts are entered each day by people asking is this D/P is good or that filter, etc

Lets help them like other Scooby owners have helped us. It's supposed to be one big family after all isn't it?

Russell

teknopete 21 November 2001 06:56 PM

Well said Russ ;)

That`s really wot the results r 4, it`s no a case of mine is bigger than u r s :D we`ll leave that 2 the max squad,it`s all info 4 everyone 2 use and make informed decisions based on facts. Hell i know as probably many of the oldtimers do it`s way easy 2 blow a good few hundred brick on upgrades and end up with monsta
probs that cost 2 or 3 times as much to solve. So the purpose of the results is to give every1 the opportunity to learn from the successes and failures of others ;) After all it`s the wize man who learns from the mistakes of others.... phew a bit of wisdom there dunno wot came over me :D

L8r peebs
Pete