ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   music on cracker tonight (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/547997-music-on-cracker-tonight.html)

farmerwrx 01 October 2006 11:22 PM

music on cracker tonight

anyone kno the music playing in the background?

Abdabz 02 October 2006 09:24 AM

No but what a sh1te programme. I thought after 7 years Mcgovern would have grown out of his self righteous lefty undertones and maybe just maybe the fat scotsman would get through one episode without going:
"Say you did it, tell me you did it, you did it didnt you,Say you did it, tell me you did it, you did it didnt you,Say you did it, tell me you did it, you did it didnt you,Say you did it, tell me you did it, you did it didnt you,Say you did it, tell me you did it, you did it didnt you?" :rolleyes:
:lol1: At least that ginger bird wasn't in it, with the funny name and unhealthy desire to be crushed alive :D

DCI Gene Hunt 02 October 2006 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Abdabz
"Say you did it, tell me you did it, you did it didnt you,Say you did it, tell me you did it, you did it didnt you,Say you did it, tell me you did it, you did it didnt you,Say you did it, tell me you did it, you did it didnt you,Say you did it, tell me you did it, you did it didnt you?"

"Alright I feckin did it"............:D

Paul3446 02 October 2006 09:52 AM

Can anyone explain how the kids upstairs at the end were oblivious to the multiple gun shots downstairs and the fact that the house was surrounded by Police with blue flashing lights etc? :wonder:

And if it was supposed to be that they were playing a video game with shooting in, how come Fitz couldn't hear it from outside the room when he thought they may be dead? :wonder:

farmerwrx 02 October 2006 09:54 AM

back on topic

Abdabz 02 October 2006 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by farmerwrx
back on topic

Nope I don't know who did the music :(

Now, back off topic: How did the big man know what proportion of trained martial arts/soldiers with short brown hair there are in Manchester? Who holds these stats? What if some dye their hair or shave it off? How are the stats updated? And then from that, work out that a shifty looking copper was the culprit? Cracker (aka Fitz), the amazing waddling census :D

Paul3446 02 October 2006 11:33 AM

Also, just because most people might use the end urinal, it was hell of an assumption that there was definitely someone standing there, even though it may have been likely. :wonder:

Paul3446 02 October 2006 11:36 AM

back on topic, I didn't even notice any music to be honest!

farmerwrx 02 October 2006 12:41 PM

come on people i know the music but can't remember,it's doing my head in

DCI Gene Hunt 02 October 2006 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by farmerwrx
come on people i know the music but can't remember,it's doing my head in

Didn't see it........... what did it sound like :wonder: