ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Japfest II (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/547675-japfest-ii.html)

codie247 30 September 2006 06:10 PM

Japfest II

seen loads today at Japfest II, scoobs, evo's and a hundred Skylines on track at once:notworthy :thumb: . had a great day today, gotta say I love that drifting lark:D

Lee

andy_s37 30 September 2006 09:11 PM

I was there too mate. Had a really good day, time attack was the highlight. Will post some pics in the members gallery later.

Andy.

T5NYW 30 September 2006 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by codie247
seen loads today at Japfest II, scoobs, evo's and a hundred Skylines on track at once:notworthy :thumb: . had a great day today, gotta say I love that drifting lark:D

Lee,.

I was there but only managed 11/2 of my 3 track sessions, got black flagged for noise, comical really as some Stereo's were making more noise than my Car :D

Tony

PaulC72 30 September 2006 09:28 PM

It was a good day & at least the weather was pretty good too :)

Dill_typeR 30 September 2006 10:12 PM

Great day, got 3 sessions in, last one i did (S) was pretty dusty, with all the splllages covered with absorbant stuff (cement?)

Had a few 'moments', locked up once, had a 320 evo go sideways in front of me, and nearly lost it once going down the drop off to craner curve

wot a treat

chalkiepete 01 October 2006 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by T5NYW
Lee,.

I was there but only managed 11/2 of my 3 track sessions, got black flagged for noise, comical really as some Stereo's were making more noise than my Car :D

Tony

That was stupid!! How many aeroplanes got black flagged????? Ridiculous.

Dill, good to meet you fella, I bought ya tyres up for KT.

Mangel 01 October 2006 01:52 PM

Went out on the wettest session of the day!!eways at the end of the start finish straight, then my already shot brakes departed completely, followed by engine management Light, finished off with running out of fuel as I came in after lap 3!!!!!

All in all good day but not the most fun I've had on a track!!!

Dill_typeR 01 October 2006 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by chalkiepete
That was stupid!! How many aeroplanes got black flagged????? Ridiculous.

Dill, good to meet you fella, I bought ya tyres up for KT.

Nice one pete, i'm sure i can get you a couple of beers if you're at japshow finale next weekend. No where open to get em fitted today, and busy in the week so will have to wait till next friday then.

KTM3 02 October 2006 06:08 PM

OMG Dill... Didnt realise you used this forum.... How comes your posts are legible and in english on here, where as on Sox they are highly irratic :wonder: :lol1: Only joking babe

Lots of nice scoobs at JF2, mine got on the track (not with me driving tho, bottled it :( ) Got one full session, 2nd one cut short by some one dropping there load on the track :mad:

Noise :confused: They having a laugh.... As said above, if the areoplanes got any lower they would of been landing on the track, not as if its a quiet area :confused: :cuckoo:

codie247 02 October 2006 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by T5NYW
Lee,.

Tony

you're not kidding Tony, that JVC Mitsibushi Colt should have well been black flagged:D .give me a crackin headache when in the pitlane, had to go and sit in the stand to get abit of peace and quiet with the exhausts:thumb: .

Lee

Dill_typeR 02 October 2006 08:16 PM

[QUOTE=KTM3]OMG Dill... Didnt realise you used this forum....

got one full session, 2nd one cut short by some one dropping there load on the track :mad: QUOTE]

I dropped a load, but i used the toilet like the gent i am:lol1:

teddykiller1 06 October 2006 04:30 PM

yeah fest was a good day out, was a bit dissapointed about the trade stands, shuda been more was hoping to come home wiv loads.

Never seen so many Skylines on track at once, and that new shape Skyline on the Rollin Road was wicked from the back, then when i saw from it reminded me of a merc :(